Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 79
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    357
    Rep Points
    575.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    M20 goes 9,62/147

    Hey, im new here so i start with an small post Click here to enlarge


    Its my car and its an m20b25 stroked running e85 split rear end with 525tds gearbox

    outside cam



    inside cam


    enjoy Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Welcome Karel, that is quite an entrance.

    Moved this to the appropriate section.

    You sent me the slip, but would you mind posting it? I can do it for you if you like.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    HOLY JEBUS! Thats mooooovin! Love the inside cam.

    WELCOME!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    62.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Welcome!

    Great job! Wow, SOHC solid in the 9s! Love the tire setup by the way. That e30 is beastly!
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    | Finally I got a photographer to take some decent shots from the beach. Me 8/22/2010 loving San Diego! |
    | TRM | The Racers Market | Turbo M3 | 559whp@18psi | Dynojet Confirmed 6-1-2010 |
    | Video of the session when the pic above was taken! In HD! |

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    357
    Rep Points
    575.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Welcome Karel, that is quite an entrance.

    Moved this to the appropriate section.

    You sent me the slip, but would you mind posting it? I can do it for you if you like.
    Hey!! thx Click here to enlarge

    sorry about the wrong section,

    Yeah you can post it if you want Click here to enlarge,
    and do you want some more info on the car ?

    / karel
    Last edited by karel; 08-17-2010 at 06:19 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    357
    Rep Points
    575.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    HOLY JEBUS! Thats mooooovin! Love the inside cam.

    WELCOME!
    Thx Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by highboostingm3 Click here to enlarge
    Welcome!

    Great job! Wow, SOHC solid in the 9s! Love the tire setup by the way. That e30 is beastly!

    Thx man !! the best thing.. its daily driven Click here to enlarge

    and on the track as well.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    629.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    WOW!! Way to come in with a bang! That car is a friggin beast. Very very nice. I love the track video. Definitely interested in specs on the car.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    357
    Rep Points
    575.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    WOW!! Way to come in with a bang! That car is a friggin beast. Very very nice. I love the track video. Definitely interested in specs on the car.
    Thx Click here to enlarge

    which forum section is best for cars spec ?

    or should i post it here?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by karel Click here to enlarge
    Thx Click here to enlarge

    which forum section is best for cars spec ?

    or should i post it here?
    Just in here, this section is for all other motors so feel free Click here to enlarge

    I'm going to add you to the 1/4 list now.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    357
    Rep Points
    575.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just in here, this section is for all other motors so feel free Click here to enlarge

    I'm going to add you to the 1/4 list now.

    okay cool thx ! Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    357
    Rep Points
    575.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    So here is the engine spec.

    M20b25, Borred and stroked 2.7L
    Ross custom pistons
    Custom Rods
    m21 Diesel Crank
    PPF support girdle for the bottom end
    PPF z45 cam
    PPF Race Valves(stainless steel)
    PPF Heavy duty valve springs
    PPF Crmo Retainers
    IE heavy duty rockers
    Welded water channels in the head
    KKK29 turbo (volvo truck turbo)
    1260cc injectors
    Haltech e11 ecu, running sequential spark, Witch custom made trigger wheel and cam sensor
    2xtial wg
    1x tial bov
    6xMsd singel ignition coils

    zf gearbox with sachs preassure plate and 4p sinter
    custom made propeller shaft
    ppf custom made drive shafts
    m535 rear hubs
    and alpine b7 turbo rear diff




    Iv probably missed out on some spec but feel free to ask.

    / karel

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by karel Click here to enlarge
    So here is the engine spec.

    M20b25, Borred and stroked 2.7L
    Ross custom pistons
    Custom Rods
    m21 Diesel Crank
    PPF support girdle for the bottom end
    PPF z45 cam
    PPF Race Valves(stainless steel)
    PPF Heavy duty valve springs
    PPF Crmo Retainers
    IE heavy duty rockers
    Welded water channels in the head
    KKK29 turbo (volvo truck turbo)
    1260cc injectors
    Haltech e11 ecu, running sequential spark, Witch custom made trigger wheel and cam sensor
    2xtial wg
    1x tial bov
    6xMsd singel ignition coils

    zf gearbox with sachs preassure plate and 4p sinter
    custom made propeller shaft
    ppf custom made drive shafts
    m535 rear hubs
    and alpine b7 turbo rear diff




    Iv probably missed out on some spec but feel free to ask.

    / karel
    Any dyno by any chance?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    357
    Rep Points
    575.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Any dyno by any chance?
    Yeep got a dyno sheet, i can Scan it.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by karel Click here to enlarge
    Yeep got a dyno sheet, i can Scan it.
    If you don't mind, we would love to see it.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    818
    Posts
    530
    Rep Points
    549.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    wowzer

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    357
    Rep Points
    575.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    here is the dyno sheet.

    this is the first time i tok it to the dyno..

    646whp and 790wnm

    second time gave the same whp but 832wnm.. cant find that dyno sheet however..

    We had some problems with missfire so we lowerd the ram time on the dyno. the curve is a bit erlier when running normal sweep time on the dyno

    Click here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Guys, here is the slip:

    Click here to enlarge

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,614
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    OMFG
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,614
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    Dude has some $#@!ing driving skills too. Launching that car is not easy.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    1/4 mile entry added.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    357
    Rep Points
    575.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    hahah thx guys Click here to enlarge but im no schumacher Click here to enlarge


    thx Sticky for the list add Click here to enlarge


    saddly the head got retired today.. probebly got an crack in it just underneath the cam.. will get an new head and do some magic work to it. and se if we can find some more ponys Click here to enlarge 100-200 more hp would not be bad.. Click here to enlarge

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by karel Click here to enlarge
    thx Sticky for the list add
    Gave you an article on the front page, thanks for sharing your ride with us.

    We are anxious to see the head build process and the new dyno graph. Unfortunate that happened today but at least you seem to have a smile about rebuilding it bigger and stronger.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    357
    Rep Points
    575.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Gave you an article on the front page, thanks for sharing your ride with us.

    We are anxious to see the head build process and the new dyno graph. Unfortunate that happened today but at least you seem to have a smile about rebuilding it bigger and stronger.

    ahh Freeking awesome !! thx man Click here to enlarge

    i will post all the pics i take, will take some more for you guys Click here to enlarge

    the bottom end is built for 1000hp but i wont go there.. in some way i know that 1k hp isent street executable anymore. the most fun i have on the streets and track today is @ 1bar and thats just 420whp.

    Probably i will put some bigger valves in and port the intake and exhaust ports..

    but i will update you guys when i start with the mods

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by karel Click here to enlarge
    i will post all the pics i take, will take some more for you guys
    Can't ask for more than that, thanks.

    Show us the messed up head too!

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    357
    Rep Points
    575.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    sure Click here to enlarge

    just took the head of 2h ago.

    and all iv seen so far is the water bubbling up underneath the cam

    this is underneath the 6cyl rockers (just plain oil)
    Click here to enlarge

    and this underneath 5cyl rockers..
    Click here to enlarge

    i did lift the valve cover off when it still was warm so there were some pressure in the water system.. and these small bubbles was coming out underneath the cam.

    i will tear apart the head tomorow and investigate more.

    now im off to beed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •