Close

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    you mad bros?

Click here to enlarge

And a little technical correction:
    -Dzenno stated at his tune was operating at MBT.
    -Tony stated "We are maybe 1-1.5 degrees of timing" away from 700whp.

The two statements are contradictory.
    You do realize you had to take a customers car, slap a larger turbo on...only to respond to your competitors numbers from a couple days ago. Your personality just couldn't handle it. You seem to be the one mad brotha.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I do believe him when he says he made more, but he prob didn't get an exact 700 HP run, so he $#@!ed around with smoothing etc til he got what he wanted 700 even. To basically say first to 700, like those losers that sit on youtube and fight over who got first comment on a new big video. Typical Shiv $#@!. D was actually mad at me for like a split second when I said we were done after making 693. He is like dude we are getting 700. I know we can, we were tired and the OP was starting to get nervous when the power was getting up there, coupled with I really had no idea what kind of octane I was running as I didn't run the calculator til the next day, all these things just told my common sense, take what you got and go home, there is a lot left in there.

hey at least you're not doing 90 dyno pulls on a customer car in one day.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    Oh how things change Click here to enlarge give shiv data on egt and fueling and he forgets he literally preached to everyone about flat torque curves, not pushing for more on 91 oct due to EGTs (sensors he never EVER had on his N54 and this is fact)...a dyno at smoothing of 5 wont be 700 but he'd rather post smoothing zero now as it shows a bit more power..

No worries Shivster Click here to enlarge you're just showing your unethical self, once again contradicting your own words in a matter of days...i saw your post about fully supporting a guy that openly said he's stealing IP from other flash tuners couple days ago...do as you wish but man you're stooping low...we'll just keep doing what we planned and can do, no bs, and get the most out of this car with the current hardware...you have been a great example of who not to follow while tuning this car and we intend to keep it that way
    Great post... even though its old, its worth a re-read.
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    So true. Click here to enlarge

PS. Too many posts over there to read. Has he answered why he is suddenly posting uncorrected smoothing 0 numbers now? Or why he is stretching the chart horizontally? The standard for this platform has always been STD smoothing 5. And for most platforms its SAE smoothing 5. If he wants to switch over to SAE smoothing 5 I think everyone would get behind that. But what he is doing now for some reason smells shady. He said he made "way more" than 700rw which is great but doesn't want to post that chart. If it was anyone else I'd say fine but knowing him I'm sure its because something is wrong with it.
    Yeh it's probably off a GT-R
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    At the end of the day we're quibbling over a few hp. It's not the power difference that bothers me its the deceitful intent behind the way things are presented. This is not an isolated case.
    Issues with shiv are never about the results, but with him.
    2015 - Cayman GTS - Stock
    2011 - 335is e92 - Cobb PTF E40/Rob Beck/AR/Helix (458 rwtq and 479 rwhp) - Retired
    2007 - 911 Turbo - EP1/AMS (617 awtq and 500 awhp) - Retired
    2008 - 335i e92 - Cobb/AR/Helix/OSS (384 rwtq and 356 rwhp) - Retired
    2003 and 2005 330i/ci zhp - Stock - Retired

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    You do realize you had to take a customers car, slap a larger turbo on...only to respond to your competitors numbers from a couple days ago. Your personality just couldn't handle it. You seem to be the one mad brotha.
    Shiv is actually in a pretty good spot know thanks to me. The people already running the 6262 can now make good power without meth, and he can charge them $X dollars to upgrade to the 6466 if they choose. I did get a call this am from a ST customer this morning, spent about 15 minutes with him on the phone, he let me know he has had tuning issues since day one, is local and has had his car at fftec numerous times, they have never been able to fix it, he also said he really wants to switch to a COBB but he cant because he is stuck with the procede because of the kit on his car, not to mention he said he hates using meth and Shiv directly told him it is the only way to safely make the power. So meth or nothing. We all know this has changed in the past week. But its nice to hear everything we already know come directly from a customers mouth. He said he is considering going back to stock over the ST that's how big of a headache it has been. Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 04-18-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Shiv makes a living off of the discoveries made by others. What an "innovator".

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Shiv is actually in a pretty good spot know thanks to me. The people already running the 6262 can now make good power without meth, and he can charge them $X dollars to upgrade to the 6466 if they choose. I did get a call this am from a ST customer, spent about 15 minutes with him on the phone, he let me know he has had tuning issues since day, is local and has had his car at fftec numerous times, they have never been able to fix, he also said he really wants to switch to a COBB but he cant because he is stuck with the procede on his car, not to mention he said he hates using meth and Shiv directly told him it is the only way to safely make the power. So meth or meth. We all know this has changed in the past week. But its nice to hear everything we already come directly from a customers mouth. He said he is considering going back to stock over the ST that's how big of a headache it has been. Click here to enlarge

Let dzenno get his hands on it! Make more power with the ST kit they could!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    shiv's just a scammer and that's pretty much it... everyone and absolutely everyone asked him for a pump only dyno back in the day on the single and he fed everyone the meth bull$#@!... reality is, he couldnt fuel anything without the meth as he had no hpfp solution and his tuning methods kept the numbers very unimpressive on pump. Now he catches on that its doable and gloats everywhere about something people have been telling him since day one. The guy really has an unlikeable character; it's amazing... the dzenno nls and lc stuff was the funniest though... i still die laughing about those... he claimed it wasn't useful to have an lc on this type of motor... didnt know how to do it, dzenno showed him and he marketed that $#@!... what an amazing tool
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No customer 10s or 130+ traps for the vishnu st = no care.

I have a good feeling the vargas stg3 customers will not stop gathering data to just "enjoy their cars"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    list of Vishnu products abandoned or designed for planned obsolescence:

Procede rev1
    Procede rev2a "last Procede we will ever release" "free updates for life" "oops let's VIN lock it" "If you want the 6AT misfire fix you must accept the VIN lock"
    Procede rev2b "oops we need more FP bias"
    Procede rev 2.5 "oops we need even more FP bias"
    Procede rev 3 "oops I need more IO"

Procede PPS meth kit with defective flow sensor "well hook up those who spent 800 on this kit with a PWM meth kit

now Vishnu single turbo - oops for 1400 more you can slightly outperform a turbo kit that costs 5k less

Lots of "oops" there.

oh I forgot the Vishnu DCI You can buy the same intake sold by BMS for 95 dollars more.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He did say he wasn't using an upgraded HPFP for the 91-only dyno. I kept asking him if he had plans to use it in the future, no response. Anyways, are you suggesting that he used an upgraded HPFP for the recent non meth, 91 octane pull?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    shiv's just a scammer and that's pretty much it... everyone and absolutely everyone asked him for a pump only dyno back in the day on the single and he fed everyone the meth bull$#@!... reality is, he couldnt fuel anything without the meth as he had no hpfp solution and his tuning methods kept the numbers very unimpressive on pump. Now he catches on that its doable and gloats everywhere about something people have been telling him since day one. The guy really has an unlikeable character; it's amazing... the dzenno nls and lc stuff was the funniest though... i still die laughing about those... he claimed it wasn't useful to have an lc on this type of motor... didnt know how to do it, dzenno showed him and he marketed that $#@!... what an amazing tool

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blisstik Click here to enlarge
    He did say he wasn't using an upgraded HPFP for the 91-only dyno. I kept asking him if he had plans to use it in the future, no response. Anyways, are you suggesting that he used an upgraded HPFP for the recent non meth, 91 octane pull?
    apparently thats what no one can figure out
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blisstik Click here to enlarge
    We're all suggesting that when you go from a lack of fueling without a garden hose of meth to putting down great numbers with a great curve on 91 octane.... something changed.

And why didn't the owners of the ST get this improvement before (if Shiv knew how to do it as he claims he did). They were stuck with a bandaid solution until a competitor solved it and then magically Shiv knows too.

It's fishy. What changed?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Shiv is actually in a pretty good spot know thanks to me. The people already running the 6262 can now make good power without meth, and he can charge them $X dollars to upgrade to the 6466 if they choose. I did get a call this am from a ST customer this morning, spent about 15 minutes with him on the phone, he let me know he has had tuning issues since day one, is local and has had his car at fftec numerous times, they have never been able to fix it, he also said he really wants to switch to a COBB but he cant because he is stuck with the procede because of the kit on his car, not to mention he said he hates using meth and Shiv directly told him it is the only way to safely make the power. So meth or nothing. We all know this has changed in the past week. But its nice to hear everything we already know come directly from a customers mouth. He said he is considering going back to stock over the ST that's how big of a headache it has been. Click here to enlarge
    I've had a couple single turbo customers approach me for assistance as well. I won't mention the problems they are having as its really not my place. And I know if Shiv catches wind as to who they are he will send them threatening text messages, etc, as he has done in the past. But frankly some headaches are to be expected with something "cutting edge" like a single turbo kit. I would help them directly if I could but we don't yet have single turbo firmware for the JB4.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    On the road the car will spool about 500rpm sooner than what it does on a dyno like a Dynojet which would mean on average putting down 500wtq at 4.5k rpm even with this current unfinished tune and hardware setup. When racing a 6MT N54 post shift RPM is 5k+ rpm so in an actual roll on that spool up would do fine. However, in the 1/4 mile you want all the torque you can get down lower to get the mass of the car to move off the line. Torque is what makes it get going quick off the line, obviously provided there's enough work done on the car to put that torque down to the ground and stick.

otherwise you look like shiv puttering down the track bucking and smoking like a diesel during a magazine shoot and run a slower time you did with the OEM turbos while trapping 10+ mph more... LOL

LM's video of that was HILARIOUS... im gonna go find it to put things into perspective about where Tony and PTF are in relation to where Shiv was when he was ready to let a magazine publication do a story on his car...

All anyone has to do to put things into perspective is ask these questions..

How long has the Single Turbo been out?

Knowing that and knowing shiv is a smart guy and such an innovator to this platform....

Are you content with knowing that he was content with letting people drive around with a meth addicted car to produce half ass results?

Than Boom, Tony puts up good results in his PRELIMINARY testing and shiv automatically posts threads saying My dlkc is bigger and why that's the case....

But than he sees a competitor come up with a fueling fix so he most likely scurrys off to mutual friends/acquaintances/business oriented contacts (or sends someone else to do so) to ask the "right" people about Tony's fix (whether its ALL or some of what Tony does who knows) and than runs and does it, on a customers car, possibly without telling him?!?!? (which is BS but why even give that idea) ...

Than throw a dyno chart out with a different scaling than ever used before to say HA, Look at me. But lie and say no changes were made to the fuel system.... all extra fuel was supplied by our 4x overpriced lpfp but I just never did this before for the year my kits been out, bc I just felt like it.

On his communist forum again this gives the impression that the again almighty Shiv comes through again....

The future will prove that he did use the same/similar/some of the Upgrades to hpfp and he will make a new thread explaining it and anyone who tries to let the real story out will be banned from his forum of choice with his follower.

That is so pathetic on so many levels, It's literally the opposite of what any business owner should do to represent his company and their ethics...

Oh and forgot to say he swapped the actual turbo to a turbo that does NOT come on his kit and made these results.... not even offered to purchase... its comical

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

6 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Here is shivs car long after the amount of time Tony had to get his car ready... LOL

Launch 19 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lolololololol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL really funny that video
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CannonFodder Click here to enlarge
    Let dzenno get his hands on it! Make more power with the ST kit they could!
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, something did change, the turbo was upgraded to a newer one. It's essentially a new kit with updated maps.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    We're all suggesting that when you go from a lack of fueling without a garden hose of meth to putting down great numbers with a great curve on 91 octane.... something changed.

And why didn't the owners of the ST get this improvement before (if Shiv knew how to do it as he claims he did). They were stuck with a bandaid solution until a competitor solved it and then magically Shiv knows too.

It's fishy. What changed?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

i bet i know who it is too Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i bet i know who it is too Click here to enlarge
    What would be great is for the customer to sell the kit, then buy a Vargas; make an article out of it. Upgrading the Vishnu kit to a Vargas kit Click here to enlarge It'd be pretty funny.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've had a couple single turbo customers approach me for assistance as well. I won't mention the problems they are having as its really not my place. And I know if Shiv catches wind as to who they are he will send them threatening text messages, etc, as he has done in the past. But frankly some headaches are to be expected with something "cutting edge" like a single turbo kit. I would help them directly if I could but we don't yet have single turbo firmware for the JB4.
    One Vishnu single turbo customer has talked to us as well but right at this moment we've got our hands more than full and I need to catch up on a number of our etune customers that have been more than patient to wait through these last few days.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The music on that video is priceless.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast