Close

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sparky68 Click here to enlarge
    They are deleting my posts as well and then deleting the posts that complain about them deleting posts!!!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43...ps745bb7df.jpg
    yeah... $#@!ing pussies

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    Hey Shiv any chance you could post up a Smoothing of 5 dyno graph LOL
    @shiv@vishnu
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    May be also a dyno without meth? not trying to bash, just interested Click here to enlarge
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So is there a reason he has to use a customer's car to break 700 and not his own car? Is his car getting some work done to it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marv85 Click here to enlarge
    May be also a dyno without meth? not trying to bash, just interested Click here to enlarge
    or even a overlaid dyno showing consistent pulls at that level, wouldn't want anyone thinking it was a glory run.
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    So is there a reason he has to use a customer's car to break 700 and not his own car? Is his car getting some work done to it?
    Because he blew his own car up I thought was the reason.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

2 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I have all the faith that Tony will easily surpass this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    I have all the faith that Tony will easily surpass this.
    i doubt that the 6466 is anywhere near maxed out either Click here to enlarge both have room to go
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I since by May 5th we will have hit the 800whp mark. I call it now!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    i doubt that the 6466 is anywhere near maxed out either Click here to enlarge both have room to go
    I'm sure of that. The real question with the 6466 is what can be done with spool. We know the twins can be easily improved via tuning. Getting close with yours? Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

3 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Couldn't rep you but that $#@! is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    Do you guys know what the difference between a 500 WHP and 700 WHP vishnu single car is?

None, they both run 11's... lol
    2011 335is DCT, moving to Italy, looking for new car friends Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    This is correct, the 6466 has plenty of ceiling left.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure of that. The real question with the 6466 is what can be done with spool. We know the twins can be easily improved via tuning. Getting close with yours? Click here to enlarge
    very close Click here to enlarge they are finishing exhaust today, waiting on an exhaust part to come in Friday (4" exhaust isn't the easiest to get parts for, but we won't settle for less than we wanted) then all that's left Is heat shielding/wire relocation that every one was freaked out about lol.. and 02 sensors

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    T, 4400 isn't bad with that turbo. That thing's pretty big LOL.

lol typical Shiv. Click here to enlarge

Random thoughts:

1) The accepted standard for this platform has always been STD smoothing 5. Also it's good form to post the same chart by road speed to verify they were done in 4th gear.
    2) Why are the runs with this turbo not being done on Shiv's car?
    3) His chart has been stretched out horizontally and flattened vertically to make the curve look visually more impressive. Funny. You learn new marketing tricks every day watching Shiv operate. Where is my popcorn. Click here to enlarge
    4) In what world is full boost at ~4400rpm "lighting fast spool"? Hopefully that can be improved!
    2011 335is DCT, moving to Italy, looking for new car friends Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This is correct, the 6466 has plenty of ceiling left.
    and your head flanges are on the big 6466 build Click here to enlarge we will be using your hpfp and the walboro lpfp and see big HP on e85 without meth. My build is a Lil bit of everyone's (St concept/jb4 g5/Cobb/Vargas head flanges/Vargas upgraded hpfp/walboro lpfp). Win for everyone

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    T, 4400 isn't bad with that turbo. That thing's pretty big LOL.
    I used to drive around with a 4500rpm stall speed torque converter and know livable and ideal are separate things. Click here to enlarge

The point of a twin setup is to get rotational mass down for a quicker spool with the same mass flow potential. So for say 700rw if the single is spooling at 4400 I'd hope a properly setup and tuned twin sized for the same mass flow can get that down at least 500rpm. Otherwise what is the point of doubling up the hardware? That lower spool makes a HUGE difference in real world performance. More controllable power, less shock to the tires when you do get in to boost, broader more usable power band, etc. Why do you think stock turbo automatic N54s run 11.2 and we've yet to see a single turbo automatic N54 beat that time yet with 200whp more? Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This one is getting fun:

Discussion: Upgrade N54 Twin Turbo vs. Upgraded Single Turbo (yeah,its still early)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    exactly correct T. Most people would sacrafice the 500RPM spool for the cheaper price and easier install of the ST kit. Well that is other ST kits haha. Tony's OEM style wastegate control is pretty genius and makes it a lot easier to tune, i'm sure, than the FFTEC kit.

I'll throw you a curve ball though and say, i'd love to see a full-race twin scroll kit with a BW EFR8374 and see how that compares in total power and spool to both the FFTEC and the VTT kit.

It's so interesting, I keep checking the forum like every 30 minutes and not getting any work done LOL.[

QUOTE=Terry@BMS;443920]I used to drive around with a 4500rpm stall speed torque converter and know livable and ideal are separate things. Click here to enlarge

The point of a twin setup is to get rotational mass down for a quicker spool with the same mass flow potential. So for say 700rw if the single is spooling at 4400 I'd hope a properly setup and tuned twin sized for the same mass flow can get that down at least 500rpm. Otherwise what is the point of doubling up the hardware? That lower spool makes a HUGE difference in real world performance. More controllable power, less shock to the tires when you do get in to boost, broader more usable power band, etc. Why do you think stock turbo automatic N54s run 11.2 and we've yet to see a single turbo automatic N54 beat that time yet with 200whp more? Click here to enlarge[/QUOTE]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    To me, and many could disagree... the power under the curve is the most important thing. Fueling is one thing, max power is another but if all of my power is at the top of the rev range then this car is no longer a dd.
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    It's so interesting, I keep checking the forum like every 30 minutes and not getting any work done LOL.
    I can't even wait every 30min haha.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    IMHO, I wouldn't run the Vargas ST even if it had a slight edge simply because I wouldn't want to run the PROcede, it still hasn't consistently run 100% and the constant, ongoing tune updates.

But I'm a 6AT and neither the Vargas Stg 3s nor comparable Vishnu ST are realistic options
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    IMHO, I wouldn't run the Vishnu ST even if it had a slight edge simply because I wouldn't want to run the PROcede, it still hasn't consistently run 100% and the constant, ongoing tune updates.

But I'm a 6AT and neither the Vargas Stg 3s nor comparable Vishnu ST are realistic options

Fixed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ATP Click here to enlarge
    Fixed.
    WOW, thank you
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Got an infraction, yay.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

I used to drive around with a 4500rpm stall speed torque converter and know livable and ideal are separate things. Click here to enlarge

The point of a twin setup is to get rotational mass down for a quicker spool with the same mass flow potential. So for say 700rw if the single is spooling at 4400 I'd hope a properly setup and tuned twin sized for the same mass flow can get that down at least 500rpm. Otherwise what is the point of doubling up the hardware? That lower spool makes a HUGE difference in real world performance. More controllable power, less shock to the tires when you do get in to boost, broader more usable power band, etc. Why do you think stock turbo automatic N54s run 11.2 and we've yet to see a single turbo automatic N54 beat that time yet with 200whp more? Click here to enlarge
    Inertia is the common thought, but some knowledgable turbo people say manufacturing tolerances have a significant effect.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast