Close

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Boston Bombing Video...?

    not sure how to embed from FB, but this video is very very weird..

    Im not saying anything one way or the other, but see for yourself


    edit: youtube



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    actual video replaying the same thing

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    1,484
    Rep Points
    -17.8
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I'm telling you. The way Obama gave that speech, just looked and sounded like he knew exactly what was going on. Sketchy stuff

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Dude.....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    750
    Rep Points
    861.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No
    Assuming you all have seen the Sandy Hook video too? Some sketchy conclusions and truthful evidence out there on both cases.......

    What the OP highlighted can be viewed in that last video at 1:40 btw.....
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Dude.....
    yes...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    yes...
    While what I saw totally creeped me out and made me think I was watching some sci-fi trailer. I've had a bit to think about it.....the guy that crosses in front of the area in question is totally calm while everyone around him is in a state of panic. That's super strange. But this is where I start having doubts. If there IS some sort of conspiracy, they why do they take the blood and apparent human remains and then leave behind some sort of strange what looks like metal part ? I mean if it's supposed to be a cover up and the government is planting $#@!, then why would they take human remains ? Seems more likely that they'd be taking the metal part they left behind that was part of the bomb, no? Or, was the flesh and blood that of the alien humanoid who detonated the bomb and the government was just cleaning up his remains ? It all seems outlandish to me. I can't explain the video. But what is more important is that I don't think anyone can explain how an area of blood soaked concrete was totally washed clean in an instant. Seriously ? Any of you ever seen how badly blood stains concrete unless you hit it with a pressure washer ?
    So unless the government has some alien technology they are using I ain't buying it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    While what I saw totally creeped me out and made me think I was watching some sci-fi trailer. I've had a bit to think about it.....the guy that crosses in front of the area in question is totally calm while everyone around him is in a state of panic. That's super strange. But this is where I start having doubts. If there IS some sort of conspiracy, they why do they take the blood and apparent human remains and then leave behind some sort of strange what looks like metal part ? I mean if it's supposed to be a cover up and the government is planting $#@!, then why would they take human remains ? Seems more likely that they'd be taking the metal part they left behind that was part of the bomb, no? Or, was the flesh and blood that of the alien humanoid who detonated the bomb and the government was just cleaning up his remains ? It all seems outlandish to me. I can't explain the video. But what is more important is that I don't think anyone can explain how an area of blood soaked concrete was totally washed clean in an instant. Seriously ? Any of you ever seen how badly blood stains concrete unless you hit it with a pressure washer ?
    So unless the government has some alien technology they are using I ain't buying it.
    lol. you can see in both video's (the 2nd is the actual news feed video- 1:42sec) the tool/object is always there. but the "blood" is covering it.

    like i said, im not saying its a conspiracy thing.. but im not saying its not. i still think 9/11 was an inside thing going by 3rd party accounts of multiple/sequential explosions.. and people died there as well

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    30.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I've been getting blasted on Facebook by family members for pointing out inconsistencies in the media coverage of this 'false flag'.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bighorns Click here to enlarge
    I've been getting blasted on Facebook by family members for pointing out inconsistencies in the media coverage of this 'false flag'.
    Then maybe you should get off FB it's $#@!ing LAME.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Then maybe you should get off FB it's $#@!ing LAME.
    thats what i said.. for 3 years.. now im the biggest whore there is..

    oh, but what about this one too

    Click here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    thats what i said.. for 3 years.. now im the biggest whore there is..

    oh, but what about this one too

    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...86984076_n.jpg
    I saw that in the other thread here but I haven;t had enough time to research it because I've been too busy updating all my FB followers about the shape and smell of my last $#@!.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I saw that in the other thread here but I haven;t had enough time to research it because I've been too busy updating all my FB followers about the shape and smell of my last $#@!.
    thats just dumb...

    it pisses more people off when you actually attempt to be an "activist"

    for example, my last couple:
    "FORT WORTH, Texas -A would-be robber was shot dead by a person with a concealed handgun license


    Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/219936...#ixzz2QhE51O6z
    "
    http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/219936...-everman-store







    http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130...#ixzz2QeEDkbEB







  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    thats just dumb...

    it pisses more people off when you actually attempt to be an "activist"

    for example, my last couple:
    "FORT WORTH, Texas -A would-be robber was shot dead by a person with a concealed handgun license
    "Attempt" being the operative word there. Last time I checked activists like Gandhi and MLK didn't need FB or use videos other people made to further their cause.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    "Attempt" being the operative word there. Last time I checked activists like Gandhi and MLK didn't need FB or use videos other people made to further their cause.
    they would have done a lot better if they had..

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    they would have done a lot better if they had..
    Because they didn't do a good job on their own merit ? Hindsight is always 20/20. C'mon man. It's fine if you like using FB, but if you want to be an activist you are going to have to do more than just post videos that someone else thought up, wrote, documented, edited and produced.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    674
    Rep Points
    986.1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    well here is the truth video to clear this all up.. It was a flag not gore... Look


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by keikdasneak Click here to enlarge
    well here is the truth video to clear this all up.. It was a flag not gore... Look

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G27ZPNCDsCk
    Now, I can go to sleep. LOL. REPPED for easing my mind LOL

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Because they didn't do a good job on their own merit ? Hindsight is always 20/20. C'mon man. It's fine if you like using FB, but if you want to be an activist you are going to have to do more than just post videos that someone else thought up, wrote, documented, edited and produced.
    i dont think you are fully aware of my sarcastic abilities yet

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i dont think you are fully aware of my sarcastic abilities yet
    LOL ok then repped for puling one over on me lol

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    thats what i said.. for 3 years.. now im the biggest whore there is..
    Lol this was just funny.

    On topic, I honestly said to myself " Man this picture quality is kinda crappy when you zoom in to that spot, maybe it's something red that folded over with the wind or something ? ". I just really went out of my way to drum up alternatives before suggesting what was easier. The angle from the first vid would surely warrant such a conclusion. Luckily, after further examination, it was nothing. Glad you only questioned and didn't outright assume something. Lol man that would be awkward right now. I saw that pic of the girl on FB earlier today as well and wow, the conviction some of those people have from just seeing a pic.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •