Close

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    You can tell it's Shiv doing the typing because he is mixing pseudo technical talk with negative personal attacks. When I read these new threads it takes me back to 2007 when Shiv started pulling the same crap against myself and BMS. At times I was a bit naive and stooped down to his level in response. I'd like to think I'm a bit wiser now all these years later. Hopefully Tony can learn from my prior indiscretions and take the high road. Shiv can say whatever he wants but in the end satisfied customers do the talking for you. Click here to enlarge

lol, definitly take the high road. its much more effective to have the ability to make him look foolish in front of his disciples on his home turf

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    lol, definitly take the high road. its much more effective to have the ability to make him look foolish in front of his disciples on his home turf
    Very difficult to do that with the moderation over there. I've had three posts deleted already. I've reported a few posts as offensive to me, just to even the playing field, lmao.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

its much more effective to have the ability to make him look foolish in front of his disciples on his home turf
    IF only that was true.... It seems more people are catching on in the N54-crowd, but the M3 owners are a lost cause with all the ESS bull$#@! though
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Wow, my post is gone again!!! It just said:

Vargas: you couldn't produce an upgraded hpfp

Shiv: prove it, I never said that

trbolexis: shiv told me they are worked on the hpfp extensively and it wasn't safe

yeah...
    Yeah I was able to read it all, but once I hit refresh, everything was gone, well some posts anyway.
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
    Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / DCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Maybe if they treated people like adults and let the community moderate...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Wow, my post is gone again!!! It just said:

Vargas: you couldn't produce an upgraded hpfp

Shiv: prove it, I never said that

trbolexis: shiv told me they are worked on the hpfp extensively and it wasn't safe

yeah...
    @shiv@vishnu

care to comment?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    IF only that was true.... It seems more people are catching on in the N54-crowd, but the M3 owners are a lost cause with all the ESS bull$#@! though
    They will wake up eventually too but yeah much more N54 knowledge spreading than S65. It's hard fighting a multi-front war.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Very difficult to do that with the moderation over there. I've had three posts deleted already. I've reported a few posts as offensive to me, just to even the playing field, lmao.
    maybe not from a user standpoint, but a vendor that proveds real results is just as effective.

that is, until VTT does the right thing and pulls sponsorship from there and focus' here, that will force people to join a "better" community

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I was able to read it all, but once I hit refresh, everything was gone, well some posts anyway.
    My original post depicted in the OP was deleted along with another post of mine. Then I did a summary as above, and that got deleted in like 2 minutes. I guess I'm "kindling the argument". But its not an argument, its facts right in front of our eyes. Its pretty funny that trbolexis guy spouts out, and it puts shiv on blast big time. Somebody isn't very smart.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

lol, im watching djsl5 and his absolute BULL$#@! going on over there, i cant help but laugh at all the 2 faced remarks he makes.. first he was saying maybe 5-10 hpon meth MAX, now that AA has a kit, ESS cars arent tuned for it and will gain 25-30hp IF the CHOSE to use meth..? gimmeafuckin break. he's such a scumbag..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They will wake up eventually too but yeah much more N54 knowledge spreading than S65. It's hard fighting a multi-front war.
    It'll be interesting when the new platform drops & what "camps" become the established options. God knows if ESS looks to taken on the new M3/M4, they'll have their mindless Forum Gestapo backing them up & putting out hits on the competition.

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

And ANOTHER post of mine gone.. Was simply stating I feel bad for the mods since the ugly truth is messy. Poof, GONE!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

It'll be interesting when the new platform drops & what "camps" become the established options. God knows if ESS looks to taken on the new M3/M4, they'll have their mindless Forum Gestapo backing them up & putting out hits on the competition.
    it will be WWIII since im sure the shiv and BMS are going to want to throw a piggyback on it asap.. so combine all these fights.. the funny thing is, everyone gets along except vishnu, and everyone gets along except ESS, so it will be funny to watch the fanboy #s dwindle..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

My original post depicted in the OP was deleted along with another post of mine. Then I did a summary as above, and that got deleted in like 2 minutes. I guess I'm "kindling the argument". But its not an argument, its facts right in front of our eyes. Its pretty funny that trbolexis guy spouts out, and it puts shiv on blast big time. Somebody isn't very smart.
    @marv85 just called out trbolexis by saying " hi Shiv" it's gone even mine for laughing above. 'twas funny I thought.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

@marv85 just called out trbolexis by saying " hi Shiv" it's gone even mine for laughing above. 'twas funny I thought.
    Whoever is running that board is working some overtime, lmao. I can hack, i mean I know somebody that can hack vbulletin 4.2 and below, maybe I should accidentally tinker. Dropping tables or databases doesn't do anything except hurt vendors, but changing mod permissions is fun.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

lol, im watching djsl5 and his absolute BULL$#@! going on over there, i cant help but laugh at all the 2 faced remarks he makes.. first he was saying maybe 5-10 hpon meth MAX, now that AA has a kit, ESS cars arent tuned for it and will gain 25-30hp IF the CHOSE to use meth..? gimmeafuckin break. he's such a scumbag..
    One day that engine will $#@! the bed (between the block not being sleeved or slowly increasing the boost on 91 & hoping that meth bails them out), and it's gonna be real $#@!ing interesting how Drew & ESS back paddle their way out of that. ESPECIALLY since Drew already's blown 1 motor & blamed Gintani

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Whoever is running that board is working some overtime, lmao. I can hack, i mean I know somebody that can hack vbulletin 4.2 and below, maybe I should accidentally tinker. Dropping tables or databases doesn't do anything except hurt vendors, but changing mod permissions is fun.
    As someone who is familiar with that kind of thing (from an educational standpoint only) I can say that it's absolutely possible. But it's actually treated pretty harshly legally so I wouldn't advise it.

I keep seeing your posts over there and then the next second they're gone lol.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

maybe not from a user standpoint, but a vendor that proveds real results is just as effective.

that is, until VTT does the right thing and pulls sponsorship from there and focus' here, that will force people to join a "better" community
    Its been discussed, but the cold hard truth is. Most of the people who talk a lot on this forum and tend to be more knowledgeable do not tend to buy as many products, in the end we are in this to make money. So I will remain on both forums, as well as expand into other platforms as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

The sad truth is $ rules. Only way to stop them is to offer more sales then things can really change. But vendors supporting them doesn't help change things. Man it's hard.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    As someone who is familiar with that kind of thing (from an educational standpoint only) I can say that it's absolutely possible. But it's actually treated pretty harshly legally so I wouldn't advise it.

I keep seeing your posts over there and then the next second they're gone lol.

I'm just teasing. But I can say dropping tables on vbulletin is not a big deal. But pointless as most everyone keeps backups. The fun in messing with their heads, but the time required to do this is not really worth it and as you mention, the legal ramifications. I will note however its extremely easy to hire a hacker these days.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

A bit popular on the local threads... I never get love there anyway, we had to start are own sac valley thread...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...27632&page=224
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

.. and I thought the S54 had drama!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

A bit popular on the local threads... I never get love there anyway, we had to start are own sac valley thread...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...27632&page=224

I made a long post in that thread just now...

basically, the way i see it. Is if Vishnu was this amazing R&D company, they could have solved the issue if they were capable of it. So either, they aren't capable of it, or they never really cared to fix it because they want people to rely on methanol to power their vehicles. All vehicles need fuel, and requiring people to use methanol, which is DIRECTLY controlled by a procede, with all its magical protection features and gizmos, which translates into more procede sales and flex fuel kits sold and so forth. Giving people a fueling solution would actually cut themselves of one very big stream of their revenue and methanol is one of their main sales funnels into other upsales of their business structure.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I made a long post in that thread just now...
    Yup, I saw that.. Look what I started...lol

your so going to get banned. Lol. That's how the rest did, speaking your opinion.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

It's obviously a skill issue. Haltech doesn't have a solution for him to appropriate.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast