Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Domestic terrorists like what happened in OKC target the government.
    Bull$#@!! OKC, 168 murdered and 680 injured!

Domestic or otherwise terrorism, doesn't give a damn about collateral damage. If your in the way, you will get hurt. Its that simple.

While the recent mass shootings seem to be the result of supposed psycho's ,the result is the same, terror!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    interesting enough:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

thats the kind of people we want to come and stay here, and now call themselves Americans
    That guy is a true hero.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    Bull$#@!! OKC, 168 murdered and 680 injured!

Domestic or otherwise terrorism, doesn't give a damn about collateral damage. If your in the way, you will get hurt. Its that simple.

While the recent mass shootings seem to be the result of supposed psycho's ,the result is the same, terror!
    not really.. i mean, by that same token, Obammer is a terrorist.. would you agree?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    not really.. i mean, by that same token, Obammer is a terrorist.. would you agree?
    iv considered him a terrorist before he even got elected the first time.. back on topic what is going on with this world its disgusting. I remember being in grade school in the 90's and walking home from school can't do that now a days. world has gone so crazy so quickly lately.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Bunch of $#@!ing animals.

I almost went and watched the Marathon yesterday. Glad I stayed home.

They need to find the people who did this and knew about this attack and kill them and their families to send a message to not $#@! with us or we will end your entire $#@!ing family tree.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

My next-door neighbor (from where I grew up) had her kneecap blown off while watching her daughter cross the line... I am guessing she will never walk the same - makes me sick. It's a damn shame that this happened, however - to people that are saying (on her wall) things like "this is why I will never go in public places like this" OR "another reason not to run a marathon" (in jest or otherwise) - I say this: You are letting "them" win by doing so. Fear is what they want. I hope more people show next year.

Cheers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Too many evil $#@!s on this planet.

Hope there is a hell for terrorists, and that having a leg blown off is 'gentle pain' compared to the other $#@! that goes on there.
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I don't know if there is a heaven or hell. What I do know is I would do my best to create one for those responsible here on earth. Very slow, very tedious, very painful death spread over the longest time possible with the maximum possible pain inflicted the body can stand before succumbing. No, it would not be pleasant. And it would be on PPV.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't know if there is a heaven or hell. What I do know is I would do my best to create one for those responsible here on earth. Very slow, very tedious, very painful death spread over the longest time possible with the maximum possible pain inflicted the body can stand before succumbing. No, it would not be pleasant. And it would be on PPV.
    not with the fagget liberals in this country.... maybe they belong there also

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by crazylegs Click here to enlarge
    not with the fagget liberals in this country.... maybe they belong there also
    PPV proceeds donated to victims families, still a no?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

PPV proceeds donated to victims families, still a no?
    I LIKE HOW YOU FIND LOOP HOLES GOOD SIR!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

didn't read past the first few posts... but this is what makes me think the government is involved and is just trying to find an excuse to start a war and blame it on someone else...Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    didn't read past the first few posts... but this is what makes me think the government is involved and is just trying to find an excuse to start a war and blame it on someone else...Click here to enlarge
    They can't be so stupid as to do such an absolute blatant F up...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    They can't be so stupid as to do such an absolute blatant F up...
    well we $#@!ed up enough to vote Obama in twice -__-
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    well we $#@!ed up enough to vote Obama in twice -__-
    saddly thats what happened when people dont know how to think for them selves. people are IDIOTS to believe more government control is a good thing.... look at communisemClick here to enlarge.
    oops was i not supposed to say that Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

This happened a block from my office. Luckily I'm on vacation this week - family and friends are safe. Unfortunately there are too many people who can not say the same. Thoughts and prayers go out to those immediately affected by this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Gimme a $#@!ing break with that conspiracy theory bull$#@!. How the $#@! could the 2 be even remotely related ?? Stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Gimme a $#@!ing break with that conspiracy theory bull$#@!. How the $#@! could the 2 be even remotely related ?? Stupid.
    UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .... You do know the runners were running for the charity for the kids killed at sandy hook right... no?.. didn't think so lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

If the people in other countries are training terrorists and operating near children, setting up rockets in schools then it's THEIR FAULT when innocent children get killed. I'm pretty sure those with their finger on the button are doing everything they can to prevent innocent people from being killed.
    But the people that are responsible for what happened today intentionally targeted innocent people. It's a cowards way of retaliation. Hide behind children, and then target the most defenseless innocent civilians - little $#@!ing $#@!s should be strung up by their fingernails and be tortured for months and months.
    Yes, cowards indeed. We shouldn't be over in that part of the world. They fight us because we have been sticking our noses in the middle east for too long. Our government created this sh*t show. Thats why I supported Ron Paul he understood the problem. Its that simple. Our troops are guarding Opium in Afghanistan. They ruined Iraq forever for NOTHING. The people in control don't give 2 craps about our kids, or anyone else's the sooner you understand that the better off you will be. That being said it sucks to see what happened, but I'm not sure you guys have seen the story about the guy stopping the bleeding of the guy in the wheel chair? Guess what he was there doing? You guessed it protesting what are crappy government is doing in the world.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .... You do know the runners were running for the charity for the kids killed at sandy hook right... no?.. didn't think so lol
    Actually I did know that. You are missing the point. What does that woman who was killed
    and the gunman identified, have to do with her supposed sighting near the bombing in Boston ? That she was somehow involved ? It makes no sense and I fail to see any correlation or link between the two.
    These "False-Flag" theories are ridiculous.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Actually I did know that. You are missing the point. What does that woman who was killedand the gunman identified, have to do with her supposed sighting near the bombing in Boston ? That she was somehow involved ? It makes no sense and I fail to see any correlation or link between the two.These "False-Flag" theories are ridiculous.
    i was saying that they were saying the dead principle from sandy hook was supposedly at the marathon..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

i was saying that they were saying the dead principle from sandy hook was supposedly at the marathon..
    Really ?? Is that what you were saying ?? No $#@! ? I would have never guessed it from that screenshot Click here to enlarge
    Or, I guess I was just supposed to sit tearing my hair out waiting for a point?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Yes, cowards indeed. We shouldn't be over in that part of the world. They fight us because we have been sticking our noses in the middle east for too long. Our government created this sh*t show. Thats why I supported Ron Paul he understood the problem. Its that simple. Our troops are guarding Opium in Afghanistan. They ruined Iraq forever for NOTHING. The people in control don't give 2 craps about our kids, or anyone else's the sooner you understand that the better off you will be. That being said it sucks to see what happened, but I'm not sure you guys have seen the story about the guy stopping the bleeding of the guy in the wheel chair? Guess what he was there doing? You guessed it protesting what are crappy government is doing in the world.

I agree with many points you made.

Actually I did know that. You are missing the point. What does that woman who was killed
    and the gunman identified, have to do with her supposed sighting near the bombing in Boston ? That she was somehow involved ? It makes no sense and I fail to see any correlation or link between the two.
    These "False-Flag" theories are ridiculous.
    Really ?? Is that what you were saying ?? No $#@! ? I would have never guessed it from that screenshot Click here to enlarge
    Or, I guess I was just supposed to sit tearing my hair out waiting for a point?

If you did know that, why did you ask " how could the two be even remotely related ? " ?

While i'm highly skeptical of that pics authenticity ( people are really good with photoshop nowadays ), if in fact that pic is credible, there would be many conclusions one could draw. Maybe it's just me but, you seem a bit hostile and could have simply said you disagreed with the thought it was a false flag or whatever. I dunno, just seems like you realized you effed up and instead of admitting to it, you chose to be needlessly aggressive in hopes of diffusing any further convo. I could be wrong but, eh just voicing an observation. It's hard to always accurately peg someone's intent on the internet.

Anyway....

Heart goes out to the families that lost someone and prayers for those injured.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I think everyone should take a breath.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If you haven't all figure out by now, the government isn't that good.

They are a bunch of keystone cops. American political history is littered with the stupid stuff the government does.

The only principles politicians stick to are those given to them by lobbyists and campaign donations.

They got caught with their security pants down and all the ODS'ers, conspiracy theorist and news media are going berserk with non-qualified ideas.

Should make for great intrigue movies.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast