Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Vishnu / FFtec shift sector vid

Shiv posted this on the other forum..... Never seen before footage. Lots of runs here for the single turbo cars, I wish they ran some more cars with comparable hp/tq(600+), besides longboarders supercharged m3 of course

Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so was there a single successful run against an S/C m3?
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This video will silence many mouths LIKE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carcars Click here to enlarge
    This video will silence many mouths LIKE
    not likely:
    http://bimmerboost.com/showthread.ph...878#post441878

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oops, didn't realize it was already posted....
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice to see N54s winning.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    not likely:
    Anytime Vishnu is involved people will talk $#@!. It's funny. All I know is these upgraded turbo cars are flying. Can't wait for the built motor 135/335's with more boost show up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    you seen the video friend

I know that everyone here is anti vishnu

but I've seen it destroy m3 compressor, maybe in the second race m3 driver was using his cell phone and forgot to give gas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Say what you want.... they have some fast cars. They're undefeated if you believe the video Click here to enlarge
    07 E92 335I | JB4 G5 ISO | BMS E85 Flash | DCI | BMS DPs | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCU Flash | Walbro GLS392 | E70 | 429rwhp/474rwtq

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 11 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by Boosted is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Boosted Click here to enlarge
    Terry blew up his motor at this event. I wounder why?
    You don't need to wonder with Terry, he will let us know when he finds out for the good of the community, not business. You should be wondering why your buddy Shiv didn't show up.......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Seems to me all this Shiv does is make excuses. Oh the steering felt weird so I let off, started in the wrong gear (retard), he wasn't driving hard cause he got hit by a car a few weeks back, something was leaking. Blah blah blah blah. Surprised someone at one of the events hasn't knocked him out. Or maybe they have lol...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Read up a bit more before commenting. Terry's engine issue had nothing to do with what you hope it to be.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Seems to me all this Shiv does is make excuses. Oh the steering felt weird so I let off, started in the wrong gear (retard), he wasn't driving hard cause he got hit by a car a few weeks back, something was leaking. Blah blah blah blah. Surprised someone at one of the events hasn't knocked him out. Or maybe they have lol...
    No it dousn't. He DOES make excuses. All the time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Trojan4evr Click here to enlarge
    Read up a bit more before commenting. Terry's engine issue had nothing to do with what you hope it to be.Click here to enlarge
    I know. Typical for Shiv to make people think it's because of another reason......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Terry will let us know for sure, unlike the other guy.
    John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Replied to Shiv in the other thread. But RE the 135 I posted what happened in my Shift Sector recap driving home from the track in the car Shiv says I "blew up". Breaking things is never fun but you can only over rev a motor so many times before something goes wrong. Click here to enlarge

It's amazing how cheap junker motors have gotten these days. Found one on eBay w/ turbos for $3k to putt around with until mine is built up by VAC to handle VT3 power levels. The problem will continue to be the automatic transmission. Hope we can get that sorted ASAP.
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 04-14-2013 at 12:31 AM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Replied to Shiv in the other thread. But RE the 135 I posted what happened in my Shift Sector recap driving home from the track in the car Shiv says I "blew up". Breaking things is never fun but you can only over rev a motor so many times before something goes wrong. Click here to enlarge

It's amazing how cheap junker motors have gotten these days. Found one on eBay w/ turbos for $3k to putt around with until mine is built up by VAC to handle VT3 power levels. The problem will continue to be the automatic transmission. Hope we can get that sorted ASAP.
    Swap it for a 6spd? lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Shiv@Vishnu
    I've tried getting Terry to run me at the last event. We even have it on video. When I came back in to the paddock after my race to line up with Terry, I was told he left the track suddenly. I don't him ever wanting to race without another 200hp under his hood.
    Shiv, you've got to be kidding.

The last event was No Fly Zone and you didn't even bother to show up to that one. At the last Shift Sector event I personally asked several of your customers to race, and they declined stating you had specifically told them they could not race me. Remember when I went to your "camp" and you "cried" that I was "harassing" your customers? Later in the day my 135i stopped shifting in to 5th so I stopped running it. IIRC none of your single turbo automatics even made a clean pass down the track that weekend.

I heard last Sunday @ SS you would not let safertransport race your "customer cars" unless you were driving them? lol
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 04-14-2013 at 12:19 PM.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wescuddles Click here to enlarge
    Swap it for a 6spd? lol
    We have a 6spd E92 also but, I prefer racing the automatic. So we'll see what we can do with it. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Shiv, you've got to be kidding.

The last event was No Fly Zone and you didn't even bother to show up to that one. At the last Shift Sector event I personally asked several of your customers to race, and they declined stating you had specifically told them they could not race me. Remember when I went to your "camp" and you "cried" that I was "harassing" your customers? Later in the day my 135i stopped shifting in to 5th so I stopped running it. IIRC none of your single turbo automatics even made a clean pass down the track that weekend.

I heard last Sunday @ SS you would not let safertransport race your "customer cars" unless you were driving them? lol
    Are these guys “customers” or freeken dues paying acolytes? They need the cult leaders permission to drive cars they have $12/15 grand invested in? Give me a break...wonder what he is holding over their heads.
    Kevin
    2011 335is 7DCT/JB4 G5-ISO BMS Flash
    2013 135is 6MT - JB4 G5-ISO
    FF Cobra Mk-IV work in progress

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory Click here to enlarge
    Are these guys “customers” or freeken dues paying acolytes? They need the cult leaders permission to drive cars they have $12/15 grand invested in? Give me a break...wonder what he is holding over their heads.
    I know, bull$#@!. I don't understand it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    I know, bull$#@!. I don't understand it
    We are just taking Terry's word for it. Lol it's so funny how each side goes back and fourth. If I paid all that money and I wanted to race none of the tuners could tell me who to and who not to race. I understand if it was street racing for money but this is all for fun. It will never end. It's like Ford vs Chevy guys but we all have the same cars. Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its getting pretty ruff over there.....wedge is calling someone a nobody....guess he is still unhappy about the last meet.
    Kevin
    2011 335is 7DCT/JB4 G5-ISO BMS Flash
    2013 135is 6MT - JB4 G5-ISO
    FF Cobra Mk-IV work in progress

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory Click here to enlarge
    ...wonder what he is holding over their heads.
    That's an easy one. He's literally the only one who can tune their cars because of how the kit is set up.

I wouldnt't some are a bit brainwashed. Every tuner has his groupies and the more $ they dump in, the worse the disease.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast