Close

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Fake titties are no good.
    2015 - Cayman GTS - Stock
    2011 - 335is e92 - Cobb PTF E40/Rob Beck/AR/Helix (458 rwtq and 479 rwhp) - Retired
    2007 - 911 Turbo - EP1/AMS (617 awtq and 500 awhp) - Retired
    2008 - 335i e92 - Cobb/AR/Helix/OSS (384 rwtq and 356 rwhp) - Retired
    2003 and 2005 330i/ci zhp - Stock - Retired

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol this thread derailed to bat$#@!
    John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mithiral67 Click here to enlarge
    Fake titties are no good.
    I respectfully disagree.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So...Shift Sector starts tomorrow, eh?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I respectfully disagree.

good for the eyes, bad for the soul. It feels like ur being created out of the real thing
    2011 - 335is e92 - Cobb PTF E40/Rob Beck/AR/Helix (458 rwtq and 479 rwhp) - Retired

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cheated

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    good for the eyes, bad for the soul. It feels like ur being created out of the real thing
    Somehow I think I could still sleep at night if my wife had fake boobs. Preferably on them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    silly boys and their big egos..

I feel like the more he talks the more he looks like he's trying to compensate for something in other areas.. just what I view from a females stand point.. I did how ever read that he is married and has kids or what not.. but I believe I also saw somewhere that she now has fake tits and other expensive and useless things... I guess the money is the only thing that keeps her around
    +1
    My n54 e90 is totaled Click here to enlarge looking for a replacement Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Cheated
    lmao.. you like go to play with them and your like Click here to enlarge. but then when you realize your like Click here to enlarge...not the sameeeee
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Somehow I think I could still sleep at night if my wife had fake boobs. Preferably on them.
    lol to bad you need a wife first haha
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    lmao.. you like go to play with them and your like Click here to enlarge. but then when you realize your like Click here to enlarge...not the sameeeee
    Exactly, you hope for a hand full of happiness and get a snack bag full of gel. My experience is with girls that went too big and I actual like smaller boobs so, I am bias off the bat b

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Lol this thread derailed to bat$#@!
    Off topic is fine if it is regarding boobs.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    jrcart

he said he will race your C

you only want to race 10-1 on the CLK, obviously he's not jumping on this

come to a median or stop dick swinging.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    jrcart

he said he will race your C

you only want to race 10-1 on the CLK, obviously he's not jumping on this

come to a median or stop dick swinging.
    I am not giving him 10 to 1 in the C. He is the one that said he is a better match for the CLK . The odds bets were for 1/4 mile. I will run him for whatever amount he wants. I will give in and run him in the C at the 1/2 event. Since he is not throwing out any specific amount I guess I will propose $2500, does that work? I can do more but only have abot $4000 cash on me, we would have to do paypal or wire transfer for more than that unless there is a Chase bank in Coalinga. Let me know what works.

Is that coming to a medium? I think that is a civil and fair proposal. We just need Sticky to respond.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just to be clear I want an answer from Sticky on the race and wager I proposed above by tonight. After my car makes a pass tomorrow morning all bets are off if Sticky has not responded. I do not want him knowing what my car is running and then changing bet or backing out, I want it figured out today. I think most of you would agree that is a fair way to approach this. I have no idea how his car is running and he should have no idea how mine is running. If anyone has a better idea on how to do this I am all ears.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

silly boys and their big egos..

I feel like the more he talks the more he looks like he's trying to compensate for something in other areas.. just what I view from a females stand point.. I did how ever read that he is married and has kids or what not.. but I believe I also saw somewhere that she now has fake tits and other expensive and useless things... I guess the money is the only thing that keeps her around
    Just what we need around here - a woman's perspective Click here to enlarge.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Just to be clear I want an answer from Sticky on the race and wager I proposed above by tonight. After my car makes a pass tomorrow morning all bets are off if Sticky has not responded. I do not want him knowing what my car is running and then changing bet or backing out, I want it figured out today. I think most of you would agree that is a fair way to approach this. I have no idea how his car is running and he should have no idea how mine is running. If anyone has a better idea on how to do this I am all ears.
    Honestly, the way he's saying he's not going to run high boost sounds like he means it. I don't even think you want to waste your gas racing him in the CLK. I say just run both the C and the CLK for fun. We're all forum friends, and love to race. No need to call other people out. $#@!, when I get my built motor done and my bigger turbo tuned. I want to run it with your C, no wagers. Just for fun to see what a 550+whp Cobalt would do against your 660whp C I believe you said?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not quite sure how many times it needs to be said that a track will be rented, a video will be made, and all bets will be honored. You currently have wagered 20,000 to 1,000 regarding beating the M3 around the road course in the C. You wagered $50,000 to $5,000 on beating the M3 in a drag race in the CLK. You wagered $5,000 to $1,000 on beating the M3 in the C63 in a roll which then turned into $2,000 I guess for some reason? Either way, you're up to $75,000 in bets.

Rather than being concerned on me running you I'd be more concerned in you actually giving me the $75,000 should I win all three.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Honestly, the way he's saying he's not going to run high boost sounds like he means it. I don't even think you want to waste your gas racing him in the CLK. I say just run both the C and the CLK for fun. We're all forum friends, and love to race. No need to call other people out. $#@!, when I get my built motor done and my bigger turbo tuned. I want to run it with your C, no wagers. Just for fun to see what a 550+whp Cobalt would do against your 660whp C I believe you said?
    I would gladly run you for fun. You have not been flapping your jaws, Sticky has, what better way to put your money where your mouth is with a money race, besides, it's a couple grand, I dont thunk it is going to break either one of us, it will just make the race that much more interesting. I just agreed to run him with my C, not sure what else I can offer at this point. I am the one making concessions here trying to get this race to go off. Hopefuly he will chime in and accept my offer.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lets not forget him saying our CLKs are closer competition for his M3 than my C....or did I just imagine him saying that on more than one occasion?

Sticky you are a pussy! Is thst $5000 your life savings? lets do 10 to 1 against the CLK for $5000, I lose I pay you $50,000......Time to step up little man. Put your money where your mouth is. Then I will do the C bet and even give you the 5 to 1. Come on pussy boy...Your ass is on the spot here. Time to man up Sally! I make $50,000 a week, no skin off my back.
    ....................That 50k gross or net

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would gladly run you for fun. You have not been flapping your jaws, Sticky has, what better way to put your money where your mouth is with a money race, besides, it's a couple grand, I dont thunk it is going to break either one of us, it will just make the race that much more interesting. I just agreed to run him with my C, not sure what else I can offer at this point. I am the one making concessions here trying to get this race to go off. Hopefuly he will chime in and accept my offer.
    I accepted a long time ago it's not a couple grand at this point you're up to $75k in wagers and I'm running my mouth? LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I figured I would start a thread, who is going this weekend? Are you running Saturday. Sunday or both days? What are you running and where are you staying?

The Million Dollar Question....is Sticky going? The excuses are already flowing like the Colorado river in late spring. My prediction is he will be a no show. Any thoughts?
    I'm there on Sunday with the Silver Bullet ZO6 that had many swearing (at No Fly Zone March 2) it had more than I divulged. It will be in exactly the same configuration: all OEM except for a Vararam CAI and a very good tune, on 91 pump gas with five to 10 gallons of 100 unleaded added and a 60 year old man rowing gears. I will allow either pre or post race inspection of the car for verification of modifications, but of course no touching! I will be asking for races from cars that only have more than my cars measely 500+ hp. I'm staying at the Best Western Saturday night.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just make it simple. Run for a the grand sticky posted earlier in the thread. Doesn't need to get messy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Amerkin Click here to enlarge
    I'm there on Sunday with the Silver Bullet ZO6 that had many swearing (at No Fly Zone March 2) it had more than I divulged. It will be in exactly the same configuration: all OEM except for a Vararam CAI and a very good tune, on 91 pump gas with five to 10 gallons of 100 unleaded added and a 60 year old man rowing gears. I will allow either pre or post race inspection of the car for verification of modifications, but of course no touching! I will be asking for races from cars that only have more than my cars measely 500+ hp. I'm staying at the Best Western Saturday night.
    Sad we didn't get to run it. Your car parked next to mine at no fly zone was perfect to set it up. Too bad Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I accepted a long time ago it's not a couple grand at this point you're up to $75k in wagers and I'm running my mouth? LOL
    $#@! you Sticky! Quit twisting my words.

The 10 to 1 wager is at the 1/4 mile in the CLK, that offer still stands but I am taking about a wager for the C at Shift Sector. please give me a figure.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast