Close

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    That fuel sticky posted is the ftw e85 fuel. Sticky will probably ban me since he banned me off his build thread for teaching him what deck height was but @Sticky you can blend ethanol with 15% VP M5 and get the same effect and save yourself bout $25/gallon. Oh and the AMG's are more than a few mph off the GTR, iirc the ets gtr went 204.5 with a passenger and not at full boost. Combo is twin GTX35's on built everything.
    Than why are you not making mega bucks off this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Drew and I just ran, I beat him by about two carsWE and about 3 MPH . Drew is a great guy, I almost feel bad making this post but I know a lot of you guys wanted to see the results of this race. We will post videos later.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    just watched it go down good race jrcart
    Power Mods: Dinan pulley, Dinan Flash,Dinan Intake, Dinan 3.62, Gintani Race Mufflers, Gintani catless Xpipe,
    Cosmetic: Molded Vorsteiner Poly-Lip, LED Interior Lights, LUX H8, Black Side Vents,Glossy Black Kidneys, Reflectors Delete, Smoked Tail Lights, CF Vorsteiner Trunk, V1 Hardwire

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    Than why are you not making mega bucks off this?
    Mega bucks off what? I dont sell race fuel, Lol plenty of people make big money of good marketing look at injector dynamics. They sell it as oxygenated E85, lol all E85 is oxygenated it just has additives to add to the oxygenation. Or like I said if you want pay the 35/gallon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    Mega bucks off what? I dont sell race fuel, Lol plenty of people make big money of good marketing look at injector dynamics. They sell it as oxygenated E85, lol all E85 is oxygenated it just has additives to add to the oxygenation. Or like I said if you want pay the 35/gallon.
    this FTW E85 is making more power than the other OE85's i thought.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    this FTW E85 is making more power than the other OE85's i thought.
    It makes more power than E85 because it uses an oxygenated fuel for the 15% rather than gasoline but its cool the ftw is good stuff just hella high priced for the fact you can duplicate its results for less.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Soooo.... where the hell is Joseph aka Sticky? I would love to hear why he did not show up. I am sure he will not disclose the truth so I guess we should all conclude his is all talk. Sticky is good at talkin the talk but has yet to walk the walk. Weistec and I are walking the walk.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Drew and I just ran, I beat him by about two carsWE and about 3 MPH . Drew is a great guy, I almost feel bad making this post but I know a lot of you guys wanted to see the results of this race. We will post videos later.
    Very nice kill. Drew is a stand up guy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can't wait to see vids.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Well probably the quickest E9x that actively gets run. Izzy's car is fast, but IIRC doesn't do track / airfield events. It'll be interesting to see how Zim's car turns out because it'll probably be the quickest DCT until Sticky's car is running 100%
    Izzy and Zim's cars are insane... They live in my town so I see them all the time.
    Click here to enlarge < Click picture for photoshoot
    E90 335i xDrive 6spd, Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, & Sports package - Msport Conversion
    Mods: JB4 + MHD, Doc Race ST, Pure 6266, AD-Eng PI/Mounts, Fuel-It st. 3, Custom Exhaust, Tuned by TwistedTuning
    More Pictures: Build Thread /// Dyno Soon to Come

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have not run Drew but he is trapping at 162 and I have been trapping T 165-166 most of the Day. My last pass was slowest of the Day at 162.9 and announce said Drew's last pass was 162.4 and it was his best pass of the weekend.
    You seem to be gunning for the E92 crowd.... Did you run any of the E46 guys? I heard they were running high 160s and 170s!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SexiPYm3 Click here to enlarge
    You seem to be gunning for the E92 crowd.... Did you run any of the E46 guys? I heard the were running high 160s and 170s!
    Id disagree with that assertion... For better or for worse JRCart has a beef with Sticky. He ran Drew spoke well of him and stated he hated to post the result. Read a little bro. Having an issue with one person who lets be honest ain't an angel is what this is all about.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Been gone all weekend; where's the vids!?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Id disagree with that assertion... For better or for worse JRCart has a beef with Sticky. He ran Drew spoke well of him and stated he hated to post the result. Read a little bro. Having an issue with one person who lets be honest ain't an angel is what this is all about.
    I read through it all. No issues with above posts. I stand neutral. Just wondering how he'd stack up against the faster M3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did you guys really think Sticky's car was gonna be at this event? lol come on. The guy has waited almost 3 years. He can wait a few more weeks for the tuning to be done. Who are we kidding? lol. No disrespect to Sticky.
    John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SexiPYm3 Click here to enlarge
    You seem to be gunning for the E92 crowd.... Did you run any of the E46 guys? I heard they were running high 160s and 170s!
    I ran a HPF E46 with my C BS , gutted, one race seat and a roll bar, I beat him yesterday and he beat me today. There wer no BMWs running anywhere near my CLK, BMW(E46) that won the BMW shootout ran 177mph my CLK was runing 182mph.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    You are correct. Drew is a stand up guy, I would never say a bad word about him. I did not race him to flame him, I raced him to benchmark my car against the fastest E9x M3 on the planet. If I wanted to be a dick I would have been picking fights with the M3's with my CLK. I want to remind everyone my C BS was built for road racing, the CLK is my big dog,now Sticky gets to run my big dog, he lost his chance at the C BS.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You are correct. Drew is a stand up guy, I would never say a bad word about him. I did not race him to flame him, I raced him to benchmark my car against the fastest E9x M3 on the planet. If I wanted to be a dick I would have been picking fights with the M3's with my CLK. I want to remind everyone my C BS was built for road racing, the CLK is my big dog,now Sticky gets to run my big dog, he lost his chance at the C BS.
    Do you think your CLK would ever be able to run with those built GT-R's? Maybe a large shot of nitrous?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good stuff Cart congrats to you and the weistec crew for representing us AMG guys with some beat downs ! are you running the same set up/pulley as no fly zone aka sand bagged "660 whp"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLV335I Click here to enlarge
    Do you think your CLK would ever be able to run with those built GT-R's? Maybe a large shot of nitrous?
    I do not run nitrous. HP is not the issues, the trans is, my Weistec blower and motor can make 1500 hp trans can not cope, Weistec is figuring it out right now.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    Good stuff Cart congrats to you and the weistec crew for representing us AMG guys with some beat downs ! are you running the same set up/pulley as no fly zone aka sand bagged "660 whp"
    Same exact set up on C BS as No Fly Zone, 67mm pulley making 10.5-11 pounds of boost. We were going to change to a slightly smaller pulley and to a race gas tune but Sticky never showed so we kept the very safe and conservative pump gas tune. Car was identical to last months event.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I do not run nitrous. HP is not the issues, the trans is, my Weistec blower and motor can make 1500 hp trans can not cope, Weistec is figuring it out right now.
    I see. Thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @JRCART, Saw the race through a member on facebook. You guys were cookin! It was definitely 2ish car lengths. Great kill considering his build and the C BS's build.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    @JRCART , Saw the race through a member on facebook. You guys were cookin! It was definitely2ish car lengths. Great kill considering his build and the C BS's build.
    Thanks, I would like to run Drew in a 1/4 mile, Drew was a good sport and let me pick the speed I wanted to leave at, he suggested about 55 but my car shifts at 55 so that was not possible so we did 40-45 mph. Not sure if that handicapped him or not, but from watching the GoPro vids I pulled slowly but steadily the entire run so it probbaly would have been no different of an outcome no matter what speed we left at. At the end of the day a win is a win and I will take it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You are having trouble keeping up with your own mouth...

5:1 right here, right now, back it up. Here's my grand ready to go for Sunday where's your five on your uber fast C63 you stopped talking about now? Figured out you were going to look pretty stupid eh? You made the bet, man up to your own words or stop running your mouth for christ sake as YOU ARE FLIP FLOPPING:

Attachment 29065
    Who is looking stupid now Sticky? I just raced for two days straight and you were nowhere to be found. I had a nice fat wad of cash ready to wager as well.

So in the end you pulled the ultimate flip flop move by not showing up.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast