Close

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    How old are you?.....

Where are the results mr biggest horsepower 335?
    right, he comes here to talk $#@!, but he hasnt done anything.. making more power but STILL cant put it down on pavement.. sound like he is the one thats looking for acceptance.. where are the results.. you said you would shut me up, so go ahead and do it.. oh you cant? how odd.. but not really..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Shiv was on SLICKS, with a 3.46 LSD, and hit a 1.5 60'.

Just because you make more power on a dyno does not translate to impressive times at the drag strip. Dyno numbers are just that, numbers.
    He was on low boost making test runs, not glory runs. SLICKS OMG! He was also DRAG racing a BMWClick here to enlarge that is not a drag car. Put slicks on your ride and see if it runs 10s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm banning both you guys. Keep your drama in threads you start if you want to fight.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tmo335tt Click here to enlarge
    Haha I'll let you keep being proud of 3rd place. I haven't been to the drag strip since my old 335i. My car has a good amount more power than the 1st place run on that list. You seem threatened for some reason.
    how am i threatened if i dont even have the car anymore, and you are making bold unsubstantiated claims, with zero substance, a la shiv. you asked for what ive done, i showed it, now show yours.. or can you not finish a pull..? i think we know the answer to that. dont worry, the VTT stg 3s will get #s the performance we are waiting for..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    right, he comes here to talk $#@!, but he hasnt done anything.. making more power but STILL cant put it down on pavement.. sound like he is the one thats looking for acceptance.. where are the results.. you said you would shut me up, so go ahead and do it.. oh you cant? how odd.. but not really..

I have nothing to prove to you. Obviously you have some serious short comings and they really bother you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tmo335tt Click here to enlarge
    He was on low boost making test runs, not glory runs. SLICKS OMG! He was also DRAG racing a BMWClick here to enlarge that is not a drag car. Put slicks on your ride and see if it runs 10s
    Maybe it's because I've been to the track and suck with my drag radials. I "should" be running low 12s, but can only manage a 12.6 because of my driving skills. It's not just power that equates fast times (unless you're an AT).

You say you "should" beat Shiv's times, and I applaud your brazen attitude, but I won't be impressed until you actually go out there and beat his times. For now, you're nothing but words on a forum.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I'm banning both you guys. Keep your drama in threads you start if you want to fight.
    Heh, this is Dzenno's thread Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Shiv was on SLICKS, with a 3.46 LSD, and hit a 1.5 60'.

Just because you make more power on a dyno does not translate to impressive times at the drag strip. Dyno numbers are just that, numbers.
    Agreed. He ran a 1.5 60' on slicks and STILL only barely beat LM's time. That's pushing it pretty hard LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Heh, this is Dzenno's thread Click here to enlarge
    This is true and I'm driving back from la. Fight it out should pass the time

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This is true and I'm driving back from la. Fight it out should pass the time
    lol :p

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Owning one is a prerequisite for posting?
    +1,

My n54 is gone and im still here!
    My n54 e90 is totaled Click here to enlarge looking for a replacement Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    Post it up Click here to enlarge
    Would love to but then the life time ban kicks in & I can't spar their anymore.Click here to enlarge
    Kevin
    2011 335is 7DCT/JB4 G5-ISO BMS Flash
    2013 135is 6MT - JB4 G5-ISO
    FF Cobra Mk-IV work in progress

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, some of the weathered e90post forum "veterans" remember things very well.. Click here to enlarge
    From all the things I've lost,
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by vasillalov Click here to enlarge
    Well, some of the weathered e90post forum "veterans" remember things very well.. Click here to enlarge
    Surprisingly, I have yet to be permabanned over there. Miracle I know. But I very well remember the old days. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL... looks like I missed a lot of fun this weekend. End Result - different day, same $#@!...

Vargas/Dzenno keep doing your thing; you showed what everyone wanted to see and Shiv came up with some bull$#@! to feed e90. BTW, any VTT stage 2 results yet?
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Surprisingly, I have yet to be permabanned over there. Miracle I know. But I very well remember the old days. Click here to enlarge
    My account is still there, but I refrain from posting on the N54 section. I mostly use my account to browse DIYs and to talk to folks in the Suspension forum.
    From all the things I've lost,
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I posted into a technical thread where shiv was bashing and misleading with tech. It's interesting because he does it so passively, and the things he says are not wrong. I simply went into more depth, and added another perspective that he himself vocalized very strongly in support of his single, and the thread was closed. It's funny to me how he can be so passive aggressive in his manipulation, he does know his cars. He'd make a great lawyer, and I'm completely serious there.

I got banned on another username for arguing with an admin about healthcare. I mean, what would I know about that? Considering it's my field... haha. I should stick to cars in car forums.

Anyway, any hope of salvaging the bbq? That would still be epic

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

1 out of 11 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by Sikh335 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sikh335 Click here to enlarge
    Look at that Vargas the "moderator" banning people like e90post, sticky I thought this wasn't the point of this forum to have vendors banning people cause they don't like them sounds just like e90post to me.
    Just my 2c's but buy this is not even his thread.

As for the BBQ $#@! I will man the grill if this can really play out in an adult mature non school yard manner!!!! Click here to enlarge
    You're too stupid to understand. Just get out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sikh335 Click here to enlarge
    Look at that Vargas the "moderator" banning people like e90post, sticky I thought this wasn't the point of this forum to have vendors banning people cause they don't like them sounds just like e90post to me.
    Just my 2c's but buy this is not even his thread.

As for the BBQ $#@! I will man the grill if this can really play out in an adult mature non school yard manner!!!! Click here to enlarge
    Really? $#@!ing really? That coming from you?
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by vasillalov Click here to enlarge
    My account is still there, but I refrain from posting on the N54 section. I mostly use my account to browse DIYs and to talk to folks in the Suspension forum.
    Surprisingly, there are some really cool and knowledgeable people over there in the electronics section as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    Really? $#@!ing really? That coming from you?
    oh, the irony

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V8Bait Click here to enlarge
    I posted into a technical thread where shiv was bashing and misleading with tech. It's interesting because he does it so passively, and the things he says are not wrong. I simply went into more depth, and added another perspective that he himself vocalized very strongly in support of his single, and the thread was closed. It's funny to me how he can be so passive aggressive in his manipulation, he does know his cars. He'd make a great lawyer, and I'm completely serious there.

I got banned on another username for arguing with an admin about healthcare. I mean, what would I know about that? Considering it's my field... haha. I should stick to cars in car forums.

Anyway, any hope of salvaging the bbq? That would still be epic
    I read your replies v8 and you were spot on in general, but Shiv was speaking about turbo life. Of course engine life is important, but it doesn’t have to be a choice… just reduce HP. Many will tune conservatively depending on fuel. Maybe Shiv should have refrained from replying, but the tech on E90 is rare these days. I have become a BB convert.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    Agreed. He ran a 1.5 60' on slicks and STILL only barely beat LM's time. That's pushing it pretty hard LOL
    Odd we haven't seen many true out of state customer times posted. With 25 kits going to fairly serious enthusiasts I'd expect a lot more activity at this point in the game.

Anyway this should be my last Shift Sector on RBs so we'll see how they do against the 100-200rw+ stronger single turbos. Too lazy to make any changes so going to run it as I did at NFZ @ 3450# race weight (with driver), E50, 20psi, 11 degrees of advance peak. "500rw" trim. SIKH is your car ready to rock? You still owe me a race from two Shift Sectors ago! Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 04-02-2013 at 12:28 AM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Odd we haven't seen many true out of state customer times posted. With 25 kits going to fairly serious enthusiasts I'd expect a lot more activity at this point in the game.

Anyway this should be my last Shift Sector on RBs so we'll see how they do against the 100-200rw+ stronger single turbos. Too lazy to make any changes so going to run it as I did at NFZ @ 3450# race weight (with driver), E50, 20psi, 11 degrees of advance peak. "500rw" trim. SIKH is your car ready to rock? You still owe me a race from two Shift Sectors ago! Click here to enlarge
    11 degrees peak? pft. That is so 2012. Click here to enlarge

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast