Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

N54 TMAP sensor connector - Part numbers/source?

Does anyone know of any part numbers I could use to find a female TMAP sensor connector? I want to try out my AEM 3.5bar map sensor and want to avoid splicing into any wiring on this car. I'm looking for something that would allow me to build an adapter to plug my AEM sensor into the stock TMAP connector.

Thanks.

Picture below:
    Click here to enlarge
    Single Turbo E92 BMW 335i | My YouTube channel
    Click here to enlarge
    If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn....... Then, you have enough horsepower.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I just noticed your sig...you have a BW S366 on your car? We need more info PRONTO!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

61136925599?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DefactoM6 Click here to enlarge
    I just noticed your sig...you have a BW S366 on your car? We need more info PRONTO!
    Its' not mounted in the engine bay quite yet, but should be within the next 3 weeks or so. I created the single-turbo manifold in some CAD software and need to find enough free time to weld it all together. I also need to find some stock oil lines to weld A/N fittings to, or machine my own fittings for the oil feed/drain and coolant block-off.

My stock turbos are starting to smoke more and more everyday, which is pretty embarrassing, so for now the main goal is to take care of that problem by getting rid of them.
    Click here to enlarge
    If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn....... Then, you have enough horsepower.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by r45t4335i Click here to enlarge
    61136925599?
    That looks like the male side of the connection, although I could be wrong since I haven't looked at it in person any time recently. I'm looking for the sensor side of the connection, without the sensor of course. I assume something like that exists from some other threads I found, but haven't come across any part numbers for it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Roy Cormier Click here to enlarge
    manifold in some CAD software
    I like the sound of that!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

So I also just found a post with some talk of IAT being related to the TMAP in some way? If thats' the case I guess I'll have to use the N20 sensor, although I would still need this connector I'm looking for. Damnit.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Its' not mounted in the engine bay quite yet, but should be within the next 3 weeks or so. I created the single-turbo manifold in some CAD software and need to find enough free time to weld it all together. I also need to find some stock oil lines to weld A/N fittings to, or machine my own fittings for the oil feed/drain and coolant block-off.

My stock turbos are starting to smoke more and more everyday, which is pretty embarrassing, so for now the main goal is to take care of that problem by getting rid of them.
    Replacing blown stockers with an S366...a worthy and noble cause, my man! Click here to enlarge Please document it for all of our enjoyment!

And yeah that 5599 looks like a male connection, and it looks cast in. I'll ask my Master Tech buddy if he knows of any comparable connectors, but I think an N20 sensor is prob the easier route
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Check out the connector on your engine harness that plugs into the TMAP sensor. It should have some markings on it that indicate the manufacturer and maybe the connector series. I think I remember a lot of the IP67 connectors on the car being made by Tyco/Amphenol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

So I also just found a post with some talk of IAT being related to the TMAP in some way? If thats' the case I guess I'll have to use the N20 sensor, although I would still need this connector I'm looking for. Damnit.
    yeah dude you need temp and pressure. TMAP sensor does both. N20 works fine though Click here to enlarge Proven route.
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

If you're using the N20 sensor, @Terry@BMS sells a PNP adapter for $25 + shipping.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Just use the N20 3.5 bar sensor and our adapter. Works nicely. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Just use the N20 3.5 bar sensor and our adapter. Works nicely. Click here to enlarge
    Cool, I may order one soon. I wonder if I can do MAP off the AEM and IAT off the stock sensor, I just had it laying around from another project so I figured I'd see if I could find a use for it. But I want this to be a clean setup so I'll most likely pick up an N20 sensor. Just planning for the future, where maybe someday my boost won't be limited with the Cobb AP.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I need this sensor and your adapter but didn't see your adapter on your website...help!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BMW335E93 Click here to enlarge
    I need this sensor and your adapter but didn't see your adapter on your website...help!

Here

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks!!!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cupra Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Guys I need your help in getting the name of the male connector as this is the same connector on JB4 and stock engine connectors and it happened that the MAP connector got some rust on them so I want to change them asap, I got the part number but it's for the whole wiring connection system which is very expensive, any help appreciated !!