Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Reference my "join date", count the months from June 2011 to March 2013 and see if that total qualifies for "a few months". If your math comes out to "a few months", god help you and please outsource any business related math Click here to enlarge

Since your feelings are showing, (clearly they dont send people here, they do their damndest to discourage it as the content in this thread indicates... even though you're well aware of such beyond this thread) I owe you an apology for crossing you however I crossed you... I do that all the time to people! Damn me...

Like I said before, extraneous, not superfluous Click here to enlarge and hell, that's just one lowly low post count user's perspective- an internet stranger you'll likely never put a face to. To many, they're not even extraneous, but equivalent to say, number of friends on facebook, number of profile views, etc.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nailer335xi Click here to enlarge
    I got a partial ban a few months ago for the same thing- referencing someone worthwhile to BB via PM lol
    What's up nailer? Glad to see you over here!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    What's up nailer? Glad to see you over here!
    Hey! Well, I finally got my car back. All it needs is an intake valve cleaning and it will have had almost every single item of repair/maintenance possible *knocks on wood*.

I've been reading here for longer than many users have had their n54s... same story as the other two forums. Just don't really like to post much, prefer reading and learning from the quality posts silently, usually Click here to enlarge

How's the xi holding up? Im a walnut shell blasting away from having as new of an 80k mile car as possible. It turns out that brake boosted M2 launches at 20psi target wears things out faster Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hey! Well, I finally got my car back. All it needs is an intake valve cleaning and it will have had almost every single item of repair/maintenance possible *knocks on wood*.

I've been reading here for longer than many users have had their n54s... same story as the other two forums. Just don't really like to post much, prefer reading and learning from the quality posts silently, usually Click here to enlarge

How's the xi holding up? Im a walnut shell blasting away from having as new of an 80k mile car as possible. It turns out that brake boosted M2 launches at 20psi target wears things out faster Click here to enlarge
    Nothing wrong with being a lurker, especially since it seems like almost everyone is itching for an argument Click here to enlarge

The car is a hoot, even at the lower levels that JB+ and OTS Cobb maps provide. I will be building the car back up for some spring/summer fun in April. I'm still not 100% on the idea yet, but I'm putting together the pieces to try and run nitrous again now that I'll have better fueling Click here to enlarge

I may also be looking into doing the walnut blasting, not liking the work or mess in my garage but I do have a harbor freight close by so we'll see.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AltecBX Click here to enlarge
    But Shiv said there would be over 25 single turbos on the road by the end of October last yr. Where are the rest of the people input on the single turbos?
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12678046&postcount=1
    Shiv says a lot of things!
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Whatever happened to Clap135? Been reading a lot of old threads and don't seem see him around like before.
    335xi Sedan 6AT || Weather(45-60°F)
    -PROcede Rev. 2.5 ~ v5 (3/17 maps) / JB4 (8/21 maps) / COBB (Stg2+FMIC LT Agressive maps)
    †Procede Map2(UT 45 - IGN 40) Aggression Target 2.0 (93 Octane) || 0-60 in 4.0sec
    †Cobb E30 LT (35% Ethanol/65% 93 Octane) || 0-60 in 3.9sec
    AR Design Catless DP || BMS DCI + OCC || ETS 5 FMIC || Alpina B3 Trans Flash || 235/265 19" Michelin PSS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AltecBX Click here to enlarge
    Whatever happened to Clap135? Been reading a lot of old threads and don't seem see him around like before.
    I had read somewhere that he went to the GT 5.0 platform... that may not be true though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

I had read somewhere that he went to the GT 5.0 platform... that may not be true though
    He did get a 5.0. His screen name on here is @Laloosh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Not from the N54 section (actually M3Post), but more stupid, foolish $#@! from owners (http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=823010). The OP is trying to get his car ready for OBD-Emissions testing with his VF S/C & Dinan Catless X-Pipe. He has tried running a different tune & now the car is not acting right, he's got the OEM X-Pipe back on to pass emissions with the cats, huge problems & ESS is bragging about how they don't have this issue. NOBODY has suggested that this guy just runs his VF-Catless setup & plug in a BMS DP Fix (which Terry makes for the S65) Click here to enlarge
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    NOBODY has suggested that this guy just runs his VF-Catless setup & plug in a BMS DP Fix (which Terry makes for the S65)
    They tend to be pretty far behind overall on the state of what is available or being done with that motor with pro-ess stuff thrown in automatically which is to be expected.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

I only go to e90 post for the for sale section and photo gallery.....still wish this forum had a photo gallery but otherwise there is no need to check that place, the n54 section is boring....
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Not from the N54 section (actually M3Post), but more stupid, foolish $#@! from owners (http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=823010). The OP is trying to get his car ready for OBD-Emissions testing with his VF S/C & Dinan Catless X-Pipe. He has tried running a different tune & now the car is not acting right, he's got the OEM X-Pipe back on to pass emissions with the cats, huge problems & ESS is bragging about how they don't have this issue. NOBODY has suggested that this guy just runs his VF-Catless setup & plug in a BMS DP Fix (which Terry makes for the S65) Click here to enlarge
    The last shop I was at, took the stock x-pipe and multiple reflashes from ESS to get a stock/smogable/monitor ready tune. 400 miles of driving I finally got enough monitors to set so I could pass NYSI (and I have the drive-cycle down on lock so I know how to drive it to pass)

The owner was so close to ripping the blower out of the car...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

@benzy89

you may get a kick out of this 1.. Hot off the press, must be a jersey thing.. Click here to enlarge J/K

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825643
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
    Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / DCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 Click here to enlarge
    you may get a kick out of this 1.. Hot off the press, must be a jersey thing.. Click here to enlarge J/K
    LMAO, and people wonder why NJ has such a bad rep Click here to enlarge Everybody blames the Jersey Shore, but fools like this kid where there WAY before MTV even aired commercials for that show. This prob will be the most active thread over there this week too lol

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

LMAO, and people wonder why NJ has such a bad rep Click here to enlarge Everybody blames the Jersey Shore, but fools like this kid where there WAY before MTV even aired commercials for that show. This prob will be the most active thread over there this week too lol
    Lol.. My experience with jersey shore was the South Park episode. Hehe..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Lol.. My experience with jersey shore was the South Park episode. Hehe..
    Another fine representation of the People's Republic of NJ

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

@benzy89

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825643

LOL i tried being a d ick but couldn't edited and put kidding ._.
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825513

The 350Z actually used to be one of the more reasonable dream cars of mine, but since I got my 328xi, I don't even want the Z anymore! I even tried out a 370Z and while the 328i is noticeably slower, it's still plenty quick and handles corners unbelievably well. That 50/50 weight distribution is more noticeable when you push the car than I ever imagined it would be. I'm extremely happy with it and I'm sure you'll continue to love the car as well! You most certainly have the power though too, haha.

Congrats on the purchase and welcome! Looks great!
    That's the kind of $#@! that makes me o.O You REALLY think your AWD/TANK 328i is going to touch a 370z?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    lol search over there for user "BMW NA Warranty Dept"

"I am here to assist and help inexperienced individuals not void their BMW warranty through poor decisions with things like aftermarket boost manipulation, installing non-runflat tires, or using the incorrect wax that is unauthorized by BMW NA and would void your paint warranty immediately."

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SCGT Click here to enlarge

"I am here to assist and help inexperienced individuals not void their BMW warranty through poor decisions with things like aftermarket boost manipulation, installing non-runflat tires, or using the incorrect wax that is unauthorized by BMW NA and would void your paint warranty immediately."

Click here to enlarge
    LOL, yeah I saw one of his first post asking if the E9x are E85 ready or something like that. I replied with Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Part of me hopes that's actually real, all of me knows it's somebody trolling lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Oh, it's a troll, no doubt about that. It's pretty hilarious that there are guys wondering if exhaust tips void your warranty.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Curses. They banned me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Curses. They banned me.
    What'd you do? Challenge BMW NA Warranty Dept?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Curses. They banned me.
    Was it because you voided your warranty?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast