Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    Agreed. It IS a nice manifold. But given that its a single, cheap precision turbo; and the downpipe is an option you have to upgrade for; I'm wondering where all this extra cost came from? It's markup. Which is fine, he can charge what he likes. I think it's a bit high given the issues they've had, but whatever its not my money.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    The FFTEC manifold is pretty nice. I do appreciate the simplicity of a single for an all out race application. My issue with it was the o2 sensor placement which they assure me isn't an issue. But given the turbo is ~$1500 I think the manifold/pipes should be around ~$2000. Add in $500 for a few CNC parts and a wastegate and the full kit (to connect to OEM exhaust, etc), should be $3995 or something like that.
    +1 to both of you, when you're the only high HP aftermarket turbo option, you can make up a price and charge whatever you want cause you've got control over the market. The biggest problems was that the ST tuning wasn't ready for average customer (especially the 6AT crowd). So the fact that the ST came out & didn't perform as advertised (1st fault). Then you have people like creaminz & skinrock both putting their cars/the kits up for sale months after they purchased them (2nd fault). AND finally, you have Tony throwing his hat into the N54 aftermarket turbo ring, and delivers a high quality product that works, offers a variety of options and allows you to use any tune that you want.

If Shiv doesn't slash the price on the ST, nobody is gonna buy it when you've got the variety of VTTS3s that could bury the ST -- Small twins for the 1/4 miles & the monster snails for the 60-130s/Airfield Event junkies.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    +1 to both of you, when you're the only high HP aftermarket turbo option, you can make up a price and charge whatever you want cause you've got control over the market. The biggest problems was that the ST tuning wasn't ready for average customer (especially the 6AT crowd). So the fact that the ST came out & didn't perform as advertised (1st fault). Then you have people like creaminz & skinrock both putting their cars/the kits up for sale months after they purchased them (2nd fault). AND finally, you have Tony throwing his hat into the N54 aftermarket turbo ring, and delivers a high quality product that works, offers a variety of options and allows you to use any tune that you want.
    Two guys sold their kits after being installed for a few months? Why?
    Why would you go through a $1500 installation to pay that right back to switch to another solution?
    335xi Sedan 6AT || Weather(45-60°F)
    -PROcede Rev. 2.5 ~ v5 (3/17 maps) / JB4 (8/21 maps) / COBB (Stg2+FMIC LT Agressive maps)
    †Procede Map2(UT 45 - IGN 40) Aggression Target 2.0 (93 Octane) || 0-60 in 4.0sec
    †Cobb E30 LT (35% Ethanol/65% 93 Octane) || 0-60 in 3.9sec
    AR Design Catless DP || BMS DCI + OCC || ETS 5 FMIC || Alpina B3 Trans Flash || 235/265 19" Michelin PSS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 335(ex)(eye) Click here to enlarge
    And i was postin b i e m m er bo o os t daht com all over thr forum lolz
    Oh the lulz.

I'm amazed they still are clinging to that censorship. Still haven't moved on?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AltecBX Click here to enlarge
    Two guys sold their kits after being installed for a few months? Why?
    Why would you go through a $1500 installation to pay that right back to switch to another solution?
    Because they paid for a product that didn't deliver and negatively affected the driving experience of the N54.

And that's only 2 confirmed unsatisfied customers because they're active on the forums, which means there's a possibility that there are more people who have bought the kit have been left unimpressed with their $10k+ investment.

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Oh the lulz.

I'm amazed they still are clinging to that censorship. Still haven't moved on?
    I have been partially banned since August 2012, no sig, attachments and no PMs in or out. All for saying in a PM BB.com
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
    Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / DCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dammn. But has any refinement been made since? The last few treads I read was good feedback on the ST, especially the AWD one.
    -PROcede Rev. 2.5 ~ v5 (3/17 maps) / JB4 (8/21 maps) / COBB (Stg2+FMIC LT Agressive maps)
    †Procede Map2(UT 45 - IGN 40) Aggression Target 2.0 (93 Octane) || 0-60 in 4.0sec
    AR Design Catless DP || BMS DCI + OCC || ETS 5 FMIC || Alpina B3 Trans Flash || 235/265 19" Michelin PSS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 Click here to enlarge
    I have been partially banned since August 2012, no sig, attachments and no PMs in or out. All for saying in a PlPM BB.com
    Absurd. You know whats funny though? They created engine sections a year after I made this layout essentially copying me. I guess I should be flattered.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I believe Creaminz decided the keep his car but I'm not sure whether he sold his kit or not. Also FBIS seems pretty happy with it, although he's been pretty quiet...

Am I sleeping or did I just miss everyone saying they are unsatisfied with the ST kit? I'm not sticking up for Vishnu at all, just curious.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol, ya i typed like all these different combos of letters and all were censored! I love this forum, my e90 n54 is totalled (just picked up a lexus isf for a DD) not sure if i will get another n54 or move up to the s65? Either one i get i will be going all out (n54 vargas st3 or s65 ??)

Ps- sticky i really like how this forum is turning out, i frequent DAILY , thanks for all your work,
    My n54 e90 is totaled Click here to enlarge looking for a replacement Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ihc95 Click here to enlarge
    I believe Creaminz decided the keep his car but I'm not sure whether he sold his kit or not. Also FBIS seems pretty happy with it, although he's been pretty quiet...

Am I sleeping or did I just miss everyone saying they are unsatisfied with the ST kit? I'm not sticking up for Vishnu at all, just curious.
    Um dude nobody is even talking about this. We are making fun of e90.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 335(ex)(eye) Click here to enlarge
    Ps- sticky i really like how this forum is turning out, i frequent DAILY , thanks for all your work,
    I'm really liking it too. It can be better...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm really liking it too. It can be better...
    Maybe if we can get an mobile app if it's not in the pipeline yet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AltecBX Click here to enlarge
    Maybe if we can get an mobile app if it's not in the pipeline yet.
    This among other things.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    E90Post is laughable. I post less and less on that forum as the days go by, I'm sick of it. You have all the VRSF and Vishnu cock-suckers, idiots that tune their cars and don't even know what an ECU is for god's sake, and then the people that ask if disabling an exhaust flapper will void their damn warranties. C'mon. It's like a mental health institution

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    I have a solution cant all senior members here get some 997.1 turbos and bring more life to the porscheboost section, please Click here to enlarge
    ......or you could just buy a Black Series Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Um dude nobody is even talking about this. We are making fun of e90.
    Ummmm dude benzy was just talking about this before if you just scroll up a bit. I just forgot to quote him

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    ......or you could just buy a Black Series Click here to enlarge
    The car in your sig looks unbelievable. I'm jealous

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ummmm dude benzy was just talking about this before if you just scroll up a bit. I just forgot to quote him
    It's all good -- I'd take the silence from Vishnu cheer squad (creaminz, skinrock, FBIS, etc) as a sign that the kit was not what they hoped for & still hasn't delivered the performance it was marketed to. Only Shiv's car (stripped interior, no passenger seat & DRs) has done anything notable performance wise.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This among other things.
    I'll be passing by more often when there's an app, FWIW... The only reason I even go on e90post is because I look at it on my phone. Its the same every time- scroll, scroll, click, browse, disappoint, back, scroll more, click, browse, lost time, back, close app, think "wish the forums with better content had a mobile app"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you didn't quote then don't blame me. This forum moves quickly these days. So there. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nailer335xi Click here to enlarge
    I'll be passing by more often when there's an app, FWIW... The only reason I even go on e90post is because I look at it on my phone. Its the same every time- scroll, scroll, click, browse, disappoint, back, scroll more, click, browse, lost time, back, close app, think "wish the forums with better content had a mobile app"
    I don't understand why an app is such a big deal though. I mean the forum works fine on my phone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't understand why an app is such a big deal though. I mean the forum works fine on my phone.
    Honestly, I MUCH prefer using the desktop site on my phone. I've never been a fan of Cell phone forum apps.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    Honestly, I MUCH prefer using the desktop site on my phone. I've never been a fan of Cell phone forum apps.
    This is my point as well. I feel like the app caters more to the average person.

Either way the demand is there for an app so I guess I have to.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    E90Post is laughable. I post less and less on that forum as the days go by, I'm sick of it. You have all the VRSF and Vishnu cock-suckers, idiots that tune their cars and don't even know what an ECU is for god's sake, and then the people that ask if disabling an exhaust flapper will void their damn warranties. C'mon. It's like a mental health institution
    Shiv is all they have left as far as the N54 section goes. But he's afraid to sponsor this forum as he won't receive the same preferential treatment with regard to users who ask too many questions being banned and their posts deleted.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Shiv is all they have left as far as the N54 section goes. But he's afraid to sponsor this forum as he won't receive the same preferential treatment with regard to users who ask too many questions being banned and their posts deleted.
    I personally think it's better without him and without me owing him anything.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast