Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    Sooo I'm not nagging or anything but ... WHAT CAR DID IT TELL USSSSSSS !!!!!! Was it the tt aventador??
    yes it was

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    So it was this bad boy huh

http://www.thefoat.com/fa/m-my_blog_...+STREETS+2013/

i guess there's a new king
    yup, and ya they wouldn't waste the gas on the evo. They were trying to road tune and weren't interested in f-in around with that car

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Crazy, I would think the vette would reel him in.
    ya true, but remember that the lambo is tuned so well in every gear with different boost to maintain perfect traction etc.... Things a monster
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The aventador is not as fast as the gallardo and more then likely never will be the v12 blocks suck

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    The aventador is not as fast as the gallardo and more then likely never will be the v12 blocks suck
    When we were there driving both of them, one of my friends who owns a R package G said the TT aventador plants him a hell of a lot more then his G

Click here to enlarge
    Eurocharged Performance

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Respect to the UGR cars and all. But what happened between them and the T1R GTR? Why wouldn't they give him the race? Realistically, there's only 2 cars I saw out there capable of beating out the UGR's. The blue Viper or the T1R GTR. That's it.

Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Those UGR animals are matchless wtf. Just insanely fast....
    John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    Respect to the UGR cars and all. But what happened between them and the T1R GTR? Why wouldn't they give him the race? Realistically, there's only 2 cars I saw out there capable of beating out the UGR's. The blue Viper or the T1R GTR. That's it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=M6WnH8UyLPw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Ktr...hd1KVQ&index=1
    I hear ya, but one thing you have to remember is everyone and their brother come to tx2k to "hunt" lambos. Its almost annoying driving them. Most of the major players meet up at a predefined location for runs. Some of the other stuff you see on video is people just seeing the UGR cars on the streets and trying to run them. There is a video of a evo trying to play with ugr but kevin and crew didn't want anything to do with it, especially since they were road tuning.

Now also remember they had over 70 cops on the streets as well as many helicopters out looking for people (blacked out hovering too -bastards)

They might not have known which gtr was there (there were over 50 that we counted there with al sorts of different mods)

Not making excuses but just throwing my 2cents out there...
    Eurocharged Performance

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    I hear ya, but one thing you have to remember is everyone and their brother come to tx2k to "hunt" lambos. Its almost annoying driving them. Most of the major players meet up at a predefined location for runs. Some of the other stuff you see on video is people just seeing the UGR cars on the streets and trying to run them. There is a video of a evo trying to play with ugr but kevin and crew didn't want anything to do with it, especially since they were road tuning.

Now also remember they had over 70 cops on the streets as well as many helicopters out looking for people (blacked out hovering too -bastards)

They might not have known which gtr was there (there were over 50 that we counted there with al sorts of different mods)

Not making excuses but just throwing my 2cents out there...
    It makes a lot of sense as well. I saw the video you were talking about I think. The Evo was just chasing the Aventador TT and the TTG around. It should be expected to want to run these UGR's though. They have been on top for quite a few years. Yea, there has been some cars capable of beating them here and there, for instance, that 1400whp Supra that took out the 1250 rwhp TTG last year, and this year there were two GTR's potentially going to take them out. I just wish they would give the real cars the time of day. They finally setup the run with the 3DX Evo and the Green Lambo; the green TTG was down 300 hp which to me is a waste of time because its not near its full potential. Basically, only give the true cars/bikes a taste of the 1500-1800 whp (whatever they truthfully make) and stop wasting time running these other cars. That Evo guy was cocky. Way to cocky for my liking. In turn, the 1320 video makes it seem like the UGR guys are cocky and from what I am hearing, they really were not. Specifically the Green and Orange Lambo owners.

Do they have any videos of them running bikes? I saw one of a black ZX-10 with 210 rwhp N/A and forget what he ran but it made over 1000hp and beat whatever.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That Evo guy was cocky. Way to cocky for my liking. In turn, the 1320 video makes it seem like the UGR guys are cocky and from what I am hearing, they really were not. Specifically the Green and Orange Lambo owners.

Do they have any videos of them running bikes? I saw one of a black ZX-10 with 210 rwhp N/A and forget what he ran but it made over 1000hp and beat whatever.
    The 3DX EVO set the EVO WR at 908 WHP & 1320video featured it ~1 month ago, so it's no surprise they're backing the EVO against the TT-Gs. If you YouTube search enough, there's hours of TT-Gs running against every high HP car you can imagine -- Supras, Bikes, GTRs, Vettes, Vipers, Mustangs, P-cars, even a TT-GT (I think).

Here's a video of Jamie's R-Stage Superleggera (prob the most recognizable UGR TT-G on the internet) destroying 2 bikes & a 1,400 WHP Supra
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The one video of the UGR guys arguing with the Evo Kid made both parties look douchy- especially the UGR guys IMO. Evo kid was simply stating that he'd run the slower lambo as long as the lambo used the tune he was on the night before- and the UGR guys kept screaming 'what tune?!?!!' 'are you serious?!?' 'you're an idiot' etc.. In another video you see the Evo pacing with the lambo's as they take off and you can tell he can at least keep up- so it wasn't at least unreasonable for him to ask for a race. UGR guys, for the most part, seem like a bunch of tools.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    The 3DX EVO set the EVO WR at 908 WHP & 1320video featured it ~1 month ago, so it's no surprise they're backing the EVO against the TT-Gs. If you YouTube search enough, there's hours of TT-Gs running against every high HP car you can imagine -- Supras, Bikes, GTRs, Vettes, Vipers, Mustangs, P-cars, even a TT-GT (I think).

Here's a video of Jamie's R-Stage Superleggera (prob the most recognizable UGR TT-G on the internet) destroying 2 bikes & a 1,400 WHP Supra
    http://youtu.be/2Hu2S_15epY

I watched the 3DX feature. I have seen them all. However, the bikes from this year have stepped up incredibly. For instance the ZX-10R I saw with 210 whp was incredibly quick.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 6spd_legend Click here to enlarge
    The one video of the UGR guys arguing with the Evo Kid made both parties look douchy- especially the UGR guys IMO. Evo kid was simply stating that he'd run the slower lambo as long as the lambo used the tune he was on the night before- and the UGR guys kept screaming 'what tune?!?!!' 'are you serious?!?' 'you're an idiot' etc.. In another video you see the Evo pacing with the lambo's as they take off and you can tell he can at least keep up- so it wasn't at least unreasonable for him to ask for a race. UGR guys, for the most part, seem like a bunch of tools.
    The Evo dude really didn't hang with the TTG. First off, he's in the Aventador's draft which no one seems to be able to understand, secondly, they both started pulling just before they shut down. That Evo would have lost on whatever tune that TTG was on. I'll admit that Green TTG he ran was a good matchup, but he was only running just over or under 1000 whp? Not nearly what that cars potential is. That Orange TTG was setup for 1250. So from either boat I can see the frustration. That Orange TTG would have ate that Evo up on its race tune, but the Evo guy would have bragged about beating it on its lowest tune. Like I said, that Evo guy was truly a douche bag and this isn't just coming from me but a lot of others. A lot of other GTR owners and some Porsche owners were trying to setup runs and he was cocky as hell.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here's the video for those who have not seen it. Makes both camps look douchey, but who knows. All it takes is some editing and it can be completely one sided.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We need to find that full dvd for TX2K13 somewhere on the internet

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The evo guy is an absolute douche....

He literally called for dyno day and said the following...

"im calling to break the evo dyno record for tx2k13" He even had a shirt made...

Click here to enlarge

One of my friends kept trying to race him with his supra and after he said he would wipe the back half with my friend, he would never show for the race nor would meet up as he said he was saving the car for lambos.

seriously....

and on a side note, evo boy would have his ass handed to him with a real race. He isn't geared correctly in the triple digit speeds to handle the lambos. He never "hung" when the lambos were tuning, they did a 3 second burst to check A/F and shutdown as they were wrapping up tuning...
    Eurocharged Performance

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh and no one who actually has a high hp car runs on the dynos at Tx2k13.....

the highest hp gtr on the dyno was a little over 600whp lol
    Eurocharged Performance

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Honestly, even if the Lambo won. I still think the Evo is much more impressive. MUCH MORE. A 4 cylinder single turbo can hang with a 10 cylinder twin turbo lambo. Just think about it. I'm always in the same position as the evo. When I call out other "fast" cars they look at me like I'm a $#@!ing idiot. Although I know I might get beat, I want to see where I stand. That evo definitely gets props from me. Lambo, meh nothing special anymore. Those guys were the douches. Let me put it in perspective each cylinder in the evo is making around 250whp compared to the lambo at 100whp, now you tell me which one is more impressive.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Grown ass men with $$$$$ arguing like high school boys.....
    John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Honestly, even if the Lambo won. I still think the Evo is much more impressive. MUCH MORE. A 4 cylinder single turbo can hang with a 10 cylinder twin turbo lambo. Just think about it. I'm always in the same position as the evo. When I call out other "fast" cars they look at me like I'm a $#@!ing idiot. Although I know I might get beat, I want to see where I stand. That evo definitely gets props from me. Lambo, meh nothing special anymore. Those guys were the douches. Let me put it in perspective each cylinder in the evo is making around 250whp compared to the lambo at 100whp, now you tell me which one is more impressive.
    your maths off bud....most R packages down there are making around 1800whp

I understand where your coming from but then again when you already know what the other guy is making I wouldn't race either and risk damaging anything if its a sure thing. EVO put down 900hp.
    Eurocharged Performance

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    your maths off bud....most R packages down there are making around 1800whp

I understand where your coming from but then again when you already know what the other guy is making I wouldn't race either and risk damaging anything if its a sure thing. EVO put down 900hp.

I was going by what the video stated. Sorry idk how I read 908whp with 980 on the evo but I was going with the 1100whp lambo he raced with the broken tranny the green one. Either way, I'm still more shocked that the Evo was even in the same frames.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You're right about the EVO guy being a douche, but the again so were the UGR guys- the video(s) do all the talking. With that being said, I still think that EVO X is amazing for what it is- just wondering how long until it throws a rod or something like that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here's the video for those who have not seen it. Makes both camps look douchey, but who knows. All it takes is some editing and it can be completely one sided.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufWXXYbQU3Y
    I think this shows how douchey the evo guy is. He was about to lose to the green lambo when the trans broke.
    as for the conversation, you can see he is atoolbag.
    lambo owners, well... id be cocky as $#@!, even more so with a TTG, so its kinda expected. green lambo was probably pissed he just broke his car against an Evo, and black lambo was pretty cool about it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    With that much power awd is better.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    I think this shows how douchey the evo guy is. He was about to lose to the green lambo when the trans broke.
    as for the conversation, you can see he is atoolbag.
    lambo owners, well... id be cocky as $#@!, even more so with a TTG, so its kinda expected. green lambo was probably pissed he just broke his car against an Evo, and black lambo was pretty cool about it
    right there with ya... I met the evo guy and he introduced himself as the evo dyno record holder. I just kinda chuckled and said oh...uh cool.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    With that much power awd is better.
    Click here to enlarge
    Eurocharged Performance

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What are the specs on that Vette? It's nasty. That Gallardo is just nastier. How does it pull like that when they say it has less power? Serious sandbagging or what?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The evo guy is an absolute douche....

He literally called for dyno day and said the following...

"im calling to break the evo dyno record for tx2k13" He even had a shirt made...

Click here to enlarge

One of my friends kept trying to race him with his supra and after he said he would wipe the back half with my friend, he would never show for the race nor would meet up as he said he was saving the car for lambos.

seriously....

and on a side note, evo boy would have his ass handed to him with a real race. He isn't geared correctly in the triple digit speeds to handle the lambos. He never "hung" when the lambos were tuning, they did a 3 second burst to check A/F and shutdown as they were wrapping up tuning...
    Wait, wtf?

Some guy with an EVO was talking about breaking what record?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What are the specs on that Vette? It's nasty.
    It's called Tejano Blue, it's that LMR TT-Vette with the ProEFI:

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...per-and-T1-GTR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast