Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

M5board conspiring with ESS to destroy Gintani's image?

I stumbled across this

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e90...r-gintani.html

Rumour on Gintani
    I received this info from several indepent from each other sources:

"The tuner Gintani uses "XX" tuning AKA "XXXXX" stole the G power M3 software from a local M3 and sold it to Gintani, thats what they use to run their supercharged E9X M3's. They tried to use the G Power M5 software in their project supercharged M5 but the design was too far off so it never worked right and im told the customer who's car they were using demanded it be put back to stock."

Anyone care to weigh in?
    LOL so my question is IF this supposedly happened then how the $#@! would Gintani get a G-power tune on their car before the two G-power owners that supposedly "gave up the tune" even got the $#@!ing kit?

Why the $#@! would Gustav post this without real proof? Where is the real proof anyway? And if this really happened then the only two cars ( I was one of them) they could have possibly lifted the tune from both blew their motors so how would that help Gintani?

One other question how are all the gintani cars running so great on PUMP 91 gas without any problems for so many miles on various boost settings without issues.

These pricks starting these rumors have less brains then my $#@!. One thing I could say my car lasted 3 $#@!ing weeks with the kit. Josh only lasted longer merely cause he had a lower boost kit then me but once he got the upgrade his motor died within 2 weeks. And the other G-power car I drove only ran good on race gas and once it was warmed up. It had severe cold star issues and dropped into limp mode almost daily on coldstart so if gintani had "stole" these garbage tunes all of the cars would have the same issues its that simple.

Oh well all this hater $#@! will stop soon enough I know Gintani is now being sold at a BMW dealer on brand new BMW's in Europe now. So I guess they know their $#@! enough.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gustav is super pro ESS and has always discounted Gintani. ESS also is a vendor there and Gustav is turned on by anything from a Scandinavian country. They unveil products on m5board giving Gustav content and in turn Gustav caters to ESS as they bring cars to his roll on events. Roman can get Gustav to do whatever he wants him to do, they have been friends for a long time.

Gustav is trying super hard though, wonder why? What basis is there for G-power software in the M5?

Yes, Gintani is going to be sold at one of the largest BMW dealers in Europe. All I can say to Gintani is don't give Gustav your money but ESS most likely would not let them on M5board anyway.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When are people just going to grow up?

Why is it that this sort of $#@! is 'ok' and people get away with it in this industry, but in big business, people end up in court?

The libel is just ridiculous.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ronin Click here to enlarge
    When are people just going to grow up?

Why is it that this sort of $#@! is 'ok' and people get away with it in this industry, but in big business, people end up in court?

The libel is just ridiculous.
    He does not list the sources which should tell you something about where he got this "info."

Gustav is in Sweden and isolated from any potential legal ramifications. Whatever, let him play ESS lap dog if that is what he wants to do, he has been reading BimmerBoost and that makes me happy. All that needs to happen is I need to finish the details on our own roll on racing event here and M5board will lose most of the little influence it has here in the USA.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Drama increases traffic Click here to enlarge its true...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thats great news for Gintani! which dealership in Europe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This just goes to show how scared ESS and their goons are. They see the success of Gintani's kit and what it capable of and instead of making their kits better, they have to resort to attacks and slander. Just shows that Gintani is doing it right!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    This just goes to show how scared ESS and their goons are. They see the success of Gintani's kit and what it capable of and instead of making their kits better, they have to resort to attacks and slander. Just shows that Gintani is doing it right!
    I agree its almost sad they have to resort to straight up lies and rumors to feel they accomplished something. The funny part is none of them ever dealt with Gintani or had their products or tune.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xxe92xx Click here to enlarge
    thats great news for Gintani! which dealership in Europe?
    Some place in Greece.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is nothing new but I don't understand why Gustav is all of a sudden propagating it? No sources listed? No actual substance?

I mean, seriously? I'm sick of this crap, stack the cars up on the same day and let's see what happens on a third party dyno same time, same place exactly as ESS suggested. Oh wait...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Drama increases traffic Click here to enlarge its true...
    True to an extent, people should know that Gustav no longer has a job and lives off M5board. His motive is to promote M5board no matter what which he constantly whores on other forums. However if links show up on his site to other forums he edits them and bans the user. Guy is a complete hypocrite and totally transparent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What ESS cars are there in the LA area?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What ESS cars are there in the LA area?
    There are a few...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    latest from the thread on m5board....supposedly a "powerchip" representative:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e90...ml#post1878466

"Jeremy Fleming

I can confirm that Jeremy Fleming read a supercharged M3 that had Gpower software fitted, and did so whilst he was working for us. He did so without the companies knowledge or consent. This stolen file was then used as a base for other supercharged cars.

This was being done while Jeremy was not entitled to earn income from outside our company.

Powerchip has never been paid for the work on the supercharged m3's that was being done at Gintani whilst Jeremy was contracted to work solely for Powerchip.

The Gintani "crew" including people like John Martin called Jeremy's secret work "ghost tuning". When a hidden folder was found containing the files which had been completed (but Powerchip never aware of or paid for) we made a record of the information in an excel spreadsheet.

After we advised Jeremy that his services were no longer required because we found tge hidden folder called "YO", we contacted Alex from Gintani by telephone and advised him that I had become aware that Jeremy was providing him with tuning. Alex stated to me that despite us having dates and in some cases VIN numbers, that we would never be able to prove that the work was done for Gintani.

It was then that Alex told me he carries a gun for protection, and that I should stop that line of inquiry.

We have retained the details of the cars that were completed without our knowledge, and I am happy to detail them on here if requested.

If members have any questions, I wil do my best to address them here."

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Edited: Violation of Guest Vendor Rules.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    mmmm drama....

Click here to enlarge

Is BMW going to sue or libel the original person/company who stole THEIR FACTORY TUNE??
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Originally Posted by RPIpower Click here to enlarge
    Hehe, that post is hilarious. Look at the post and you already see the difference between the two forums. Click here to enlarge
    Hehe like what the difference between the truth and rumors? Click here to enlarge

Originally Posted by Gustav
    Because truth should always come out. Gintani are welcome to post here as well.

I can add that I have heard this rumour (stolen G-Power M3 ECU) from many from each other independent sources.
    Just because more then one person repeats the same rumor doesn't make it valid. The truth so you are saying you know this as the truth? Well where exactly is the proof of this? We are all waiting.

Originally Posted by powerchip Jeremy Fleming
    edited
    LOLOLO you just $#@!ed up bro. You have really $#@!ed up. You gonna sit there and tell people that I knew about this alleged situation and that I supported it? Really?? Listen dip$#@! lets get this clear once and for all. BEFORE Gintani had ever seen a G-power Kit on an M3 they had already been road testing their car and dynoing their kit for months before introduction at Mfest 3 in Las Vegas. Tighties car the FIRST g-power kit in NA wasn't even ready until the 2nd DAY of Mfest when Gintani was already DRIVING their car around before that? So can you explain what kind of voodoo Gintani or Jeremy can do for them to be able to get a tune and use it as a "base" for their car when they haven't even seen a G-power kit yet? Please explain this to all of us. We really want to know. And for your sake I suggest you retract that statement in public about me knowing about any "ghost tuning" or whatever the hell you call it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    edited
    I can confirm that you are truly butt hurt that Jeremy left you guys and that you are doing whatever you can to make him look bad. Bottom line is he is a great guy and knows how to tune better than almost anyone out there. Stop acting like a child and get back to making Powerchip better instead of trying to make Jeremy look bad.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I can confirm that the information that was posted by me on m5board about Jeremy Fleming reading the gpower ECU is true and accurate.

Kind regards

Wayne Besanko
    President
    Powerchip Inc
    949 646 1026
    Www.powerchipgroup.com
    well its one thing to accuse someone of something, but accusing someone without any proof? come on now....what you said is the same thing as me saying that ess stole powerchips tune that jeremy created and ever since jeremy left powerchip there has been no updates to the tune for the S65...see the correlation? let me know when your ready to add the proof

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Seems these powerchip guys have it in for gintani. First that footballer thread then this
    why all the hate?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Resentment?
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why do you always bring up the gun thing. What's that have to do with anything?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so far powerchip is just embarrassing themselves....no proof at all for these accusations and at the end of the day what has powerchip achieved without jeremy in regards to S65 tuning? not a damn thing. I remember hearing about a new version of software coming out from powerchip but it never did and i have heard nothing from powerchip for the last 4-5 months....i can understand why alex would need to carry too many haters cuz Gintani and OE are killin the game!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

edited
    Hey, how about confirming sponsorship info first? I think we are stretching BimmerBoost courtesy a bit far at this point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think bimmerboost might have to get alittle tougher.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast