Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Arrow the ecu always recorded these failures and no way to delete ....

I change my bmw dealer a week ago my ecu msd80 a new msd81 and 6 new coils

the car is complete with rb modden and methanol, iso mapa7 am using 17 and cobb flash bms

the car runs pretty good except in low revs has some oscillations nothing serious

the ecu always recorded these failures and no way to delete ....

29e1
    29e0

any suggestions would be good, thank you very much

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...318130643.jpg/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    that means you are running lean. logs?
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry, why can't the errors be deleted?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Sorry, why can't the errors be deleted?

I purchased the mike terry cobb atrabes to use flash bms.y all these failures come when I connect with my JB4 BMS flash g5

but both refuse mike terry help me on this

but to charge me more than $ 1,000 by Mr. Cobb and not put any impediment n20

I am now in contact with deznno to see if you can tune my car properly and take full advantage of my rb

P29E0
    P29E1
    H2FDB
    H2D59
    H2FDA
    H2FCA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yea, those two codes (P29E1 & P29E0) are obviously fueling related, and more than likely are caused by a unsafe lean AFR. Idk the specifics of the BMS COBB flash, but it basically sounds like a generic map with increased fueling & some safe additional timing. Unfortunately the flash is not tailor-made to your car, the mods you have installed and the fuel octane you're running, which could (possibly) mean the car is running at an unsafe setting (lack of fueling, overaggressive timing, etc etc). Data logs would def help diagnose any additional issues.

You've def made the right decision reaching out the PROtuning Freaks Guys & seeing if they can get you some custom maps for your mods (specifically those RBs). Both Dzenno & Jake will make sure you're car is running 100% before they call the tune a final product.

By any chance, are you strictly running Pump Gas or are you also running Race Gas/E85 tunes as well?
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, after you scammed us by making and reselling fake JB4 harnesses we refused to work with you. So you did an end around and bought our stuff from Mike. That's fine. But as I told you many times we will no longer provide you with any support. Click here to enlarge

PS. For anyone using search, those codes are normally caused by a flash map fuel scalar setting, or an open loop setting. It means trims are whacking out + or - at part throttle. I'd guess you have the wrong flash loaded for your fuel type.
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 03-26-2013 at 12:46 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Yea, those two codes (P29E1 & P29E0) are obviously fueling related, and more than likely are caused by a unsafe lean AFR. Idk the specifics of the BMS COBB flash, but it basically sounds like a generic map with increased fueling & some safe additional timing. Unfortunately the flash is not tailor-made to your car, the mods you have installed and the fuel octane you're running, which could (possibly) mean the car is running at an unsafe setting (lack of fueling, overaggressive timing, etc etc). Data logs would def help diagnose any additional issues.

You've def made the right decision reaching out the PROtuning Freaks Guys & seeing if they can get you some custom maps for your mods (specifically those RBs). Both Dzenno & Jake will make sure you're car is running 100% before they call the tune a final product.

By any chance, are you strictly running Pump Gas or are you also running Race Gas/E85 tunes as well?

thank you very much for your reply friend, so I like this place so much. was using the gas pum map, I think the wrong afr at low rpm that all codes that emerged when gently touched the map acelerador.en race the car runs much better but still had problems ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Yes, after you scammed us by making and reselling fake JB4 harnesses we refused to work with you. So you did an end around and bought our stuff from Mike. That's fine. But as I told you many times we will no longer provide you with any support. Click here to enlarge

PS. For anyone using search, those codes are normally caused by a flash map fuel scalar setting, or an open loop setting. It means trims are whacking out + or - at part throttle. I'd guess you have the wrong flash loaded for your fuel type.
    Here the only cheat and liar is you

I must be their sole distributor in Spain and you were selling everyone behind mias.cuando I work too hard for you in Spain for more than 3 years and you reneged me and our agreement

Remember it well mr terry the first to do the wrong thing was you me

anyway you go on with your life I will continue with mine and showed me the kind of person he is ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carcars Click here to enlarge
    Here the only cheat and liar is you

I must be their sole distributor in Spain and you were selling everyone behind mias.cuando I work too hard for you in Spain for more than 3 years and you reneged me and our agreement

Remember it well mr terry the first to do the wrong thing was you me

anyway you go on with your life I will continue with mine and showed me the kind of person he is ...
    Seriously bro, nobody complains about Terry and his support. Nobody.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    except anyone that purchases a used product... i've heard this one already a few times... even shiv will help people who purchased used items...just throwing that out there
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    except anyone that purchases a used product... i've heard this one already a few times... even shiv will help people who purchased used items...just throwing that out there
    I haven't seen anything like that... additionally I've even seen BMS support for Vishnu products. Customer support comes first obviously.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I haven't seen anything like that... additionally I've even seen BMS support for Vishnu products. Customer support comes first obviously.
    i think what you hear on the forums comes first like Rb turbo reliability, bms excellent support and Vishnu's non existant support... things arent what they always seem like in reality

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the largest human error was to create money

but Terry does not know that I have no need to fake harnesses or mislead anyone to have their distribution and make money here in Spain I am a big reputable businessman

have interested the other gentlemen as distributors and remove it to my middle

anyway the face you is a great man and I am a poor Spanish that has no crebilidad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i think what you hear on the forums comes first like Rb turbo reliability, bms excellent support and Vishnu's non existant support... things arent what they always seem like in reality
    I'm not saying Vishnu has non-existent support I'm saying BMS support is amazing. I know how fast Terry responds. I see his support here every day. What are you talking about?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not saying Vishnu has non-existent support I'm saying BMS support is amazing. I know how fast Terry responds. I see his support here every day. What are you talking about?
    all i am saying is that i've heard a few times that Terry was unwilling to support 2nd hand products is all... this is a business after all

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    all i am saying is that i've heard a few times that Terry was unwilling to support 2nd hand products is all... this is a business after all
    Ive got about 30 emails from Terry that say different.
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sparky68 Click here to enlarge
    Ive got about 30 emails from Terry that say different.
    hmm... i wonder why he's not an equal opportunity supporter then

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Officially that is correct. We only provide email support for new purchases. You still get to use the n54tech support section though for used tuners. And if you buy an upgrade kit you qualify for email support again. But in practice we wind up helping people who purchased used via email on a daily basis. It all depends on the specific issue and how busy we are at the time the request is made.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Officially that is correct. We only provide email support for new purchases. You still get to use the n54tech support section though for used tuners. And if you buy an upgrade kit you qualify for email support again. But in practice we wind up helping people who purchased used via email on a daily basis. It all depends on the specific issue and how busy we are at the time the request is made.
    QFT Thank You

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carcars Click here to enlarge
    the largest human error was to create money but Terry does not know that I have no need to fake harnesses or mislead anyone to have their distribution and make money here in Spain I am a big reputable businessman.
    You were never given exclusivity to anything. We've had reputable Spanish dealers years before you came along. And on the harnesses I've have to deal with your fake harnesses on more than one occasion. We had a poor customer try to trade one in for an upgrade just last week only to find out he had been scammed. Not to mention many customer complaints on your support. Jon made a mistake signing you up as a dealer but we corrected it and moved on. And wrote off the balance you owed us. Life goes on and and all the best. I'm sure Dzenno will take good care of you. Click here to enlarge

Anyway the only reason I'm mentioning any of this is so that no one confuses you for a regular customer. You're a former reseller and are not supported for various specific reasons.
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 03-26-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jon & I man the support requests and work hard to make everyone as happy as possible. But I learned long ago you can't please everyone. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

0 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by carcars is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You were never given exclusivity to anything. We've had reputable Spanish dealers years before you came along. And on the harnesses I've have to deal with your fake harnesses on more than one occasion. We had a poor customer try to trade one in for an upgrade just last week only to find out he had been scammed. Not to mention many customer complaints on your support. Jon made a mistake signing you up as a dealer but we corrected it and moved on. And wrote off the balance you owed us. Life goes on and and all the best. I'm sure Dzenno will take good care of you. Click here to enlarge

Anyway the only reason I'm mentioning any of this is so that no one confuses you for a regular customer. You're a former reseller and are not supported for various specific reasons.
    ps:
    I'm so swindler, Rob sent me 2 sets of rb and I turned to him when he had given up on

so you quickly delete your posts in n54tech forum for anyone to see what Rob and customers thanked me for my honestida
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok well I think first hand customers should and do come first as I stated but at the same time BMS support is absolutely amazing in speed and helpfulness. I mean do you not see what he does on the forums? That isn't "hearing" it's seeing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast