Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    they are and that's too bad. they have a limited warranty on the turbos as you were able to get a set back at some point? they certainly do have a problem with answering/response as shown in the forums and such. it's really too bad. the product he produces is really high grade but when it comes to customer service he lacks extremely.
    if he really made a quality product... woukd there be more of his products around.. i mean products speak for themselves... and mibe obviously was not a quality product.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by weeensunn Click here to enlarge
    if he really made a quality product... woukd there be more of his products around.. i mean products speak for themselves... and mibe obviously was not a quality product.
    he does make a quality product. i would stand my forum e-reputation against that, what ever water that holds. his product is on the market, he has sold at least 3 batches (10 CHRA sets each) that I know of, and not including warranty work. to complain that his product isn't up to standard with the excuse that your CHRA's failed is silly. how many RB warranty's were covered? it's no different. just because you don't see people praise and write reviews doesn't mean they don't exist. RB certainly sold more than asr. he has a cheaper price/offering and made close to the same power. every asr thread i start turns into a $#@! show. that's because of their e-reputation here. i don't even mention them anymore unless a complaint is made against them, in which case, i try to reply as best i can as i know abid doesn't give two $#@!s about the forums in general (i'm trying to change his mind on the internet lol).
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12