Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory Click here to enlarge
    BuraQ, I think one of the issues some of the guys are having is you were every bit as heartfelt & adamant about Dinan when that was your tune, intake etc. of choice as you are now about Renntech. Tends to blunt the overall effect of your position as a flavor of the month.

The memories still echo of the out lashes when the word Dinan was mentioned or spoken of.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory Click here to enlarge
    Right now the product is not speaking “loudly” for itself its you speaking loudly on its behalf just like last time with Dinan. I am happy to see you break into the 11’s with a 335is but the reality is 135/335’s were into the mid 11’s back in 2009. Renntech has done very well with MB but still has some work to do with your car before anyone should be speaking loudly.

While on the soap box, not directed at you, one thing I really find amusing is all the freeken world records the 135/335’s hold. World record with seats, world record with no back seat, world record with no passenger seat, world record with no back or passenger seat & so on. Really cheapens the whole “world record” concept into meaningless nonsense.

...and that my friend is my point, and adding things like meth and DRs to the list

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BuraQ Click here to enlarge
    The BT Tool captures Status Knocking, Knock Signal Cyl 1 and 6 relative. These remain 0.00 ALL THE TIME under WOT. If the values here were to ever change then it would suggest that more than three cylinders "at the same time" under WOT or full load are having timing corrections to illustrate knock.

It is pefectly normal on this platform to have timing corrections in multiple cylindar, seen in stock, so long as it does not occure with more than 3 cylindars making corrections at the same time

Also the BT tool have Knock Voltage for each cylndar 1-6 monitoring for abnormal actvity
    timing corrections can be rampant and aggressive with not a hint of knock voltage, FYI. I've spent a good bit of time monitoring this. The corrections occur to prevent the knock from happening.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BuraQ Click here to enlarge

This is a perfect example of a person who has absolutely no experience with a Bavarian Technic Tool and a display of infamous conjecture.
    The BT tool only logs timing advance on cyl1, as does the JB4 and the Procede as far as I know only of Cobb as a way for end users to log all cylinders.

I dont know what inpa can do in terms of logging, but its hardly an easy nor fully legal alternative...
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345