Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Active Autowerke Generation 2 Level 3 DynoJet Graphs 586WHP 398WTQ SAE!

For those of you following my supercharger upgrade, I got back on the DynoJet today with the car correctly hooked up for RPM/TQ. The results speak for themselves. I have had probably 20+ runs between all the dyno time at MaximumPSI and being on the Dyno Jet the past couple days. Not only is the kit running strong, but it is more importantly running extremely consistent day to day. Now that I have these graphs I would just like to have a couple runs or speedo vids and post a proper review. We'll see what the weather brings tomorrow. Anyway, enjoy!
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    ​2014 F10 M5 Competition Alpine White / Sakhir Orange
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

MaximumPSI dyno for comparison. Huge difference in torque...

Click here to enlarge
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

580 wheel is nothing to sneeze at. That is impressive sir.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Thank you. Very impressed with the torque numbers - about 20wtq higher than I thought. I had initially thought that the % diff in HP between the previous dyno and the DynoJet would be the same as torque. I guess every dyno is different and can't apply this logic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Forgot to mention that these were done in 5th gear. 4whp difference compared to my previous high run. The operator didn't record the run prior to my highest a couple days ago so who knows if it could have been the same. It seems like there is a very slight advantage to running in 5th gear but this is hard to tell. FWIW the operator said 5th is probably the best to use when he found out it was a 7spd.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Just for comparison here are what the charts look like with smoothing set to 3 and 5. I haven't seen really anyone besides the new Active blower post with smoothing set to 0. Does anyone have some comparisons that they can post with other kits or even cars showing the difference? I'm trying to see if the small difference is the norm or if it's usually more drastic.

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Had a free minute and made the comparison graph from the ESS kits. Note that the Dynos were pulled from s65dynos.com.

The blue line is my car.

The red line is from M33 and the exact information pulled from the site says: "ESS-VT2650 @ 8.50 PSI, +METH, CAT200, CATDL1, XPCHLG, EXMGT2, 93US, DCT"

The green line is from M33 and the exact information pulled from the site says:
    "SC-ESSVT2-625 @ 7.40 PSI, CATDEL, EXEITI, 93US, 6MT"

When you see the graphs like this is makes more sense as to what people with both kits have been telling me: the AA has a mid range advantage and the 650 has a top end advantage. Should make for a really interesting run.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NikB316 Click here to enlarge
    Had a free minute and made the comparison graph from the ESS kits. Note that the Dynos were pulled from s65dynos.com.

The blue line is my car.

The red line is from M33 and the exact information pulled from the site says: "ESS-VT2650 @ 8.50 PSI, +METH, CAT200, CATDL1, XPCHLG, EXMGT2, 93US, DCT"

The green line is from M33 and the exact information pulled from the site says:
    "SC-ESSVT2-625 @ 7.40 PSI, CATDEL, EXEITI, 93US, 6MT"

When you see the graphs like this is makes more sense as to what people with both kits have been telling me: the AA has a mid range advantage and the 650 has a top end advantage. Should make for a really interesting run.

Click here to enlarge
    This is def going to make a VERY interesting Jersey summer if Nik's car & an ESS-625 or 650 go for some pulls against each other (plenty in our area). Would've been nice to see you run M33 specifically, but he's decided to follow Drew & go VT3.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Been waiting for my buddy to get his brakes on. He's been brake less for almost a month now. But anyone else in the meantime I'm game granted its a safe area and time without traffic. I'm not a fan of those vids racing with bunch of other Cars on the highway. Although I used to do it myself...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

I'm not a fan of those vids racing with bunch of other Cars on the highway. Although I used to do it myself...
    If you've got a GoPro & are in the Morristown area now, def would meet up & see how my new E85 tune matches up against the M3. There's also the Garden State Euros meet on Wednesday if you wanna pick on some other people Click here to enlarge

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Tonight is no good but let's definitely do it soon! I need to get a gopro been slacking on ordering one. PM me your cell and name...we'll figure out something. All of my driving is on 78 & 287 Click here to enlarge

BTW I'm planning on going Wednesday with some people - are you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Tonight is no good but let's definitely do it soon! I need to get a gopro been slacking on ordering one. PM me your cell and name...we'll figure out something. All of my driving is on 78 & 287 Click here to enlarge

BTW I'm planning on going Wednesday with some people - are you?
    78 & 287 sound perfect to me.... I'll send you a PM tomorrow & we'll work something out. I'm planning on going if the weather plays nice with some other BB people, we were thinking of meeting at the Newark Airport Gulf Station (they have E85 Click here to enlarge), but I'll include all the details in the PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    78 & 287 sound perfect to me.... I'll send you a PM tomorrow & we'll work something out. I'm planning on going if the weather plays nice with some other BB people, we were thinking of meeting at the Newark Airport Gulf Station (they have E85 Click here to enlarge), but I'll include all the details in the PM.
    Have you ever raced any sc s65's before?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    Have you ever raced any sc s65's before?
    Raced LM's DCT ESS-550 custom (can't remember which pulley he was using). I'm not 100% sure, but I believe I was running a light 93/E85 blend, was close until ~100 when the M3 got into 4th & hit its stride

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Raced LM's DCT ESS-550 custom (can't remember which pulley he was using). I'm not 100% sure, but I believe I was running a light 93/E85 blend, was close until ~100 when the M3 got into 4th & hit its stride

http://youtu.be/XDa-6CYVdtE

Based on what Akash did to Lm I think you might want to upgrade those turbos Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    Based on what Akash did to Lm I think you might want to upgrade those turbos Click here to enlarge
    Haha def wasn't expecting to win, not that foolish

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    looking at the difference between akash and Niks charts, i need to upgrade myself as well. really wish i coulda met up with nik for a comparo between those 2 setups

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I love this thread.

It's great to see the FI S65 scene diversify a bit! I can't wait to see you unleash the beast depicted through many videos Click here to enlarge

Drive safely fellas!
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Sick numbers, gorgeous curve, don't know what else to say.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    youtu.be/4PKWI8p2b64

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Here:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sticky:
    thanx not aloud to post links. not bad a video for making it on my phone in 5minsClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VCMPower Click here to enlarge
    sticky:
    thanx not aloud to post links. not bad a video for making it on my phone in 5minsClick here to enlarge
    you made that?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ya made it all with the new blackberry z10. Has it launch yet in the states?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    you made that?