Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    Dyno scheduled for tomorrow morning...
    Make sure it's a dynojet! Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $#@! yeee, more dynos!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jay335i Click here to enlarge
    ^^^Cool! What psi and gas?
    93 + meth.
    This is not a "balls to walls" map. It is the map I daily drive on and leaves plenty of room to play. 19psi tapering to 16psi and a healthy timing of 10 degrees ramping to 13. The turbos have plenty left in 'em so don't expect HUGE numbers but what someone should expect to make and have an engine/turbos that will be happy for a long time.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    What's with you stage 2 guys. If your not gonna push them just keep the stockers.
    I'm tired of hearing "I'm not gonna push them". Why get them anyway.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dirty Dog Click here to enlarge
    What's with you stage 2 guys. If your not gonna push them just keep the stockers.

holy crap... quick put this on! :::insert image of flame resistant suit:::

aka I'm on my iPhone and can't post the picture. el oh el
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    holy crap... quick put this on! :::insert image of flame resistant suit:::

aka I'm on my iPhone and can't post the picture. el oh el
    Click here to enlarge I just want to know what they are capable of.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will definitely push them, just not yet. If it were me, which it is, I would want to know what I can expect of the turbos while they are comfortable and it can be repeated day in and day without them complaining one bit. I DD on this map if it makes 450whp that's pretty good and more than you ever can expect the stockers to make.

I also really want to know what they are capable running 21psi holding 18psi to redline on race gas and meth but I'm not there yet. One step at a time guys. I will say this even at "just 19psi and conservative timing" the car freaking hauls ass.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    93 + meth.
    This is not a "balls to walls" map. It is the map I daily drive on and leaves plenty of room to play. 19psi tapering to 16psi and a healthy timing of 10 degrees ramping to 13. The turbos have plenty left in 'em so don't expect HUGE numbers but what someone should expect to make and have an engine/turbos that will be happy for a long time.
    So are you going to do 93 only then 93+meth?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 07Tundra Click here to enlarge
    So are you going to do 93 only then 93+meth?
    Just 93 + meth tomorrow. I'll get more dyno in the next couple weeks of 93 and 93/E40 blends. I've been limited on the amount of time I've had to work on the tuning. This weekend I'm going to be in Charlotte for Caroline rebellion(Click here to enlarge) and next week I should be open to devote a lot more time to get maps together.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm excited to see results but am jealous about Carolina Rebellion. Tons of kick ass bands. A friend told me about this and its just too far away. ENJOY

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Because it's my car and I'll do what I want with it. You can make a good amount of power without pushing them hard. That's what I have been doing, and that's what I will continue to do. If you want to push them to the ragged edge, go buy some and post up your results!

*you're
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    93 + meth.
    good stuff! you should be over 450whp at 19psi
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jpsimon Click here to enlarge
    Because it's my car and I'll do what I want with it. You can make a good amount of power without pushing them hard. That's what I have been doing, and that's what I will continue to do. If you want to push them to the ragged edge, go buy some and post up your results!

*you're
    Click here to enlarge

I mean unless I am going to be sponsored by Vargas to break them, I wouldn't
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Impressive results @rader1

That's my mind made up , Stage 2's for me next winter.
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OK guys, i had a little time today to get some tuning done. I should EASILY get the tuning finished tomorrow. Monday i'll call and get a dyno setup for this week.

I can't say any more than this right now but just as a heads up i'm beta testing more than just the Stage 2 turbos and there is some really exciting stuff heading our way Click here to enlarge
    So what was the other thing or whatever that you were beta testing? Think we forgotClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135idct Click here to enlarge
    FBO stock turbo 19.5 psi puts down about 440 rwhp

i think ur dyno reads low, run it on dynojet (smoothing 5)

*RB turbo only on pump93 without meth 16 psi puts down about 440 rwhp Click here to enlarge
    19.5 psi with very aggressive timing & straight E85 or E85 blend+meth 440 WHP is possible on stockers. This was a DD 93+Meth map putting nearly the same numbers down on 3.5 psi less & obviously lower timing.

VERY impressive results, would def love to see straight 93 + E85 blend numbers. Eager to see how far into the 500 WHP area these Stage 2s might go with a straight E85 tune.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Impressive....i want stg 2's lol
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 07Tundra Click here to enlarge
    So Rader is that the only type of dyno in your area? I guess you could take it somewhere else next time "when you have time"?
    Yep, it's the only one within reasonable driving distance and i've done all my previous pulls there.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OK guys, here's the results Click here to enlarge

19psi tapering quickly off to 15psi. Peak HP was at 5600rpms and boost was only @ 15.5psi. The tune is definitely on the conservative side(like i said it would be) which makes the 170whp delta pretty freaking impressive.

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...f2148308-1.jpg

Baseline was 279/300 but the dyno operator didn't save that pull.

I'll be going back in a couple weeks time to push them and get some "kill mode" numbers Click here to enlarge
    I think you should put this in its own thread @rader1

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    As soon as my car is in one piece I will take that $#@! to pampena motorsports on their dynojet and run these things balls to the wall. Tony deserves a dyno in that regard.

I'll have e85 at about e70 with cm7 on top for insurance with high boost similar to T's street rb. boost level
    I'll have a map from ptf perhaps a dd and a e85 map at first than go back to my niche with the stack which IMO will be great for longevity for various boost levels.

Completely blows what happened to me bc I would of have dynoS and trap speeds from a few trips to atco
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When do you think your car will be up and running? who's doing the work? Did they make it right or claim ignorance?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Matt or @itsbrokenagain is doing the work. He is about an hour from my house but he is close with Tony and a seasoned vette with this car... he worked on LM's RB 335 and many other NE guys cars from here. He will certainly do the right there here....

The sad thing is I OG had planned to use Matt to start, but bc of his distance from my house and our availability and impatience on my part I went to BMW... BUT I didnt even know he was exacty who he was... BC he used to be matt@cambertoe and I used him before with my 135i and had I put two and two together than i undoubtingly would of went to him to start. I just knew his sn from this board and saw him say he swapped 10+ sets of turbos on the N54.. but didnt know it was the same guy from camber toe.

Right now we are just waiting on a few things to arrive back in our hands and some parts I ordered from ticscher. I really dont know exactly when it will be but I am guessing atleast 2 weeks away still to be honest. A few things need to happen that cant happen over night but it'll all work out in the end.

The whole thing with BMW is still an unknown, and I still need to refrain from saying anything further regarding details. But I can say they have done nothing to help.
    Last edited by ChuckD05; 05-01-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    As soon as my car is in one piece I will take that $#@! to pampena motorsports on their dynojet and run these things balls to the wall. Tony deserves a dyno in that regard.

Completely blows what happened to me bc I would of have dynoS and trap speeds from a few trips to atco
    Pampena to Atco is soooooooo far..... But def excited to see your results
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Pampena to Atco is soooooooo far..... But def excited to see your results
    LOL long island doesnt make it easy... 2.5 hours from home .... can jet outta work and get there in under two hours though as long as I leave at the right time...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge

I'll have e85 at about e70 with cm7 on top for insurance with high boost similar to T's street rb. boost level
    I'll have a map from ptf perhaps a dd and a e85 map at first than go back to my niche with the stack which IMO will be great for longevity for various boost levels.

It's sad to hear what happened in your case and i can only wish you the VERY best of luck. Honestly, finding a GOOD installer was my biggest worry in this whole process. Once it's all sorted out go bust some ass at the strip Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast