Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Awesome! I wasn't being a dick, I am just dying over here. lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Interested in seeing where these stage II's shake out VS the RB's. I will be installing RB's within the month and will be posting dyno numbers shortly after running a heavy E85/meth mix. A couple friends are holding off on ordering anything until numbers are out on these kits.

I would really like to order one of the brackets from the first post. Looks to be a quality solution!
    Please let me know if you still have them available and if so where to send the $$$.
    Click here to enlarge
    JB4/MHD | Alpina | Level10 VB | RB EVOs | RPI Quad Exhaust | AR DP's
    100% E85 | Port Injection | Fuel-It Stg 3 | DIY FMIC | ER CP W/Synapse BOV
    Best ET: 10.9 | Best MPH 133.4
    Fuel by Fuel-it! - http://www.fuel-it.biz/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So $#@!ing pissed. They just called to reschedule me for tomorrow. I can't $#@!ing stand dealing with shops like this.
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jpsimon Click here to enlarge
    So $#@!ing pissed. They just called to reschedule me for tomorrow. I can't $#@!ing stand dealing with shops like this.
    They must be the only game in town or I'm sure you would have told them to F off by now.
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Tuned Cobb Stage 2+ | H&R / Koni Sport | BBS LM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's outrageous. I have at least 3 shops down here who want my business.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    That's outrageous. I have at least 3 shops down here who want my business.
    It's not that they don't want the business, it has to do with a car being on the dyno that they don't have the keys for. I texted the owner (of the shop), he's getting back from being out of state right now. Says tomorrow will be fine since he'll be there.

i want these numbers more than you guys, trust me.
    335xi (sold)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's not that they don't want the business, it has to do with a car being on the dyno that they don't have the keys for. I texted the owner (of the shop), he's getting back from being out of state right now. Says tomorrow will be fine since he'll be there.

i want these numbers more than you guys, trust me.
    Lol, how do you get a car on a dyno and lose the keys? rofl ;D
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not a lost key situation, whoever was tuning the car isn't there and has the keys. i don't know, i don't care... i just want my car on the damn dyno already. supposedly it's happening tomorrow now.
    335xi (sold)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not a lost key situation, whoever was tuning the car isn't there and has the keys. i don't know, i don't care... i just want my car on the damn dyno already. supposedly it's happening tomorrow now.
    That's good. Can't wait for results!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    really? dont have a spare key?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If they had a spare key there would be no issue. So apparently they do not have a spare key.
    335xi (sold)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What shop is this so I can make sure they never get a whiff of my money?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ICS

it didn't help that the owner was away. He's back at work as of tomorrow, so hopefully there won't be any more delays.
    335xi (sold)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Lol, how do you get a car on a dyno and lose the keys? rofl ;D
    I worked in a shop through college. And I'm not going to comment on that one LOL.

But I will tell a story...

Shop owner (Dave): "Hey, where are the keys to that car?"

Me: "Have you checked your pocket?"

Owner: "Of course I have. Go look around, I need the car moved now."

-two hours later-

Assistant: "Here's the keys. Dave found them."

Me: "Were they in his pocket?"

Assistant: *nods*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    When I hit powerball dyno is on the short list of things I need..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    So the car was locked on the dyno? Seems kinda of odd but I guess if you were planning on leaving it overnight and it had the owners valuables in it...when will you have numbers today? Any idea?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And turbomikes car is that MIA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Mike's car is waiting for a clutch. Every time i say i'm getting on a dyno, something happens at that shop. So i'm not going to jinx it again for today's attempt.
    335xi (sold)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

7 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 07Tundra Click here to enlarge
    And turbomikes car is that MIA
    Mikes car will not be back on the dyno for a while. We have to pull tranny, install clutch, reinstall tranny, then the long part, put 300-500 miles of street driving on his clutch so we don't ruin it by putting it on the dyno before its broken in. Mix this in with, getting the stage 3 car back, trying HPFP upgrades, installing EGT probes, installing an AEM AQ-1 Datalogger for EGT's and actual boost, Shift Sector, then Jake, and Josh from Cobb come into town to tune stage 3, I am in the midst of a construction project, getting the installation shop painted, the list can go on if I want, did I mention this is only a small part of our business, so I am running our industrial side, and diesel shop as well. There is no stalling going on, things just take time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Mikes car will not be back on the dyno for a while. We have to pull tranny, install clutch, reinstall tranny, then the long part, put 300-500 miles of street driving on his clutch so we don't ruin it by putting it on the dyno before its broken in. Mix this in with, getting the stage 3 car back, trying HPFP upgrades, installing EGT probes, installing an AEM AQ-1 Datalogger for EGT's and actual boost, Shift Sector, then Jake, and Josh from Cobb come into town to tune stage 3, I am in the midst of a construction project, getting the installation shop painted, the list can go on if I want, did I mention this is only a small part of our business, so I am running our industrial side, and diesel shop as well. There is no stalling going on, things just take time.
    sigh... if only I could rep you again for common sense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I repped him for ya

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    so hopefully he has second car....lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Love the straight forwardness and no bull$#@!. It's totally understandable, esp in your POV.

Ps, hope you get on the dyno bro!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    cmon cmon cmon

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You too eh?Click here to enlarge

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast