Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

8 out of 8 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

No Fly Zone - My 335i vs. M3, Corvette, GT-R, F10 M5, Ferrari California, E46 M3 Turbo, etc..

Heres a compilation I made really quick of my runs that I recorded at the No Fly Zone event..Mods are listed in the video...I was running the OTS Cobb E30 map by the way...

Will add more info on each run and the event when I get a chance...Thanks!

@Sticky if you want any of these full videos let me kow where to upload them...

PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Heres a compilation I made really quick of my runs that I recorded at the No Fly Zone event..Mods are listed in the video...I was running the OTS Cobb E30 map by the way...

Will add more info on each run and the event when I get a chance...Thanks!

@Sticky if you want any of these full videos let me kow where to upload them...

http://youtu.be/XgeDy5eq7xA
    This is more like it!

Ok, I will look this over in the morning. I'm exhausted for today and just going to watch some TV and go to bed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Damn dude, awesome video. You got a $#@! load of runs.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Very nice. You look to be about even with the F10 M5.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is more like it!

Ok, I will look this over in the morning. I'm exhausted for today and just going to watch some TV and go to bed.
    Sounds good...have a good night
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Damn dude, awesome video. You got a $#@! load of runs.
    Yeah got a good amount...from my count about 15...end of the day was only like a 10 minute wait between runs...

I also had a few runs I forgot to record...with a C63 (beat him), M3 w/ ESS Stage 2 (lost by less than one car I mean bumper to bumper I was on his ass..I was so surprised and so was the other owner...honestly I couldnt believe he had a superchagrger until after the run when he popped the hood and I saw it)...and another run too I think that I cant remember right now

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Yeah got a good amount...from my count about 15...end of the day was only like a 10 minute wait between runs...

I also had a few runs I forgot to record...with a C63 (beat him), M3 w/ ESS Stage 2 (lost by less than one car I mean bumper to bumper I was on his ass..I was so surprised and so was the other owner...honestly I couldnt believe he had a superchagrger until after the run when he popped the hood and I saw it)...and another run too I think that I cant remember right now
    Car is definitely strong.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Very nice. You look to be about even with the F10 M5.
    Thanks! Yeah was surprised to nose him out on the first run...I woudlve been happy trailing a car or two but was even more happy to take the win...second run I had some trouble and also was heat soaked but so was the owner in the M5...either way it was fun so thats all that matters

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Loved the video, thanks for sharing. Makes me miss my Cobb ap when I ran the ots e30 map daily... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Hell yea nice video man! Looks like you had a blast out there.

I'm really impressed with the event coordination, especially with how quickly they would move on to the next pair of cars. When I attend the Texas Mile it takes FOREVER to get through all the cars waiting.
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Stage 2 SC
    07' C6 Z06
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO+1100cc Injectors
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2

Past:
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    09' C63 AMG - Silver
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam

11' E92 335is- Sapphire Blk
    11' F10 550i- Graphite
    10' E90 335i
    A/T-White
    08' E82 135i A/T- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning

11' F10 550i- Sapphire Blk
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    10' Audi S5
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 Click here to enlarge
    Loved the video, thanks for sharing. Makes me miss my Cobb ap when I ran the ots e30 map daily... Click here to enlarge
    Glad you enjoyed it...Was surprised with the outcome off the OTS E30 map....hope by the next event I can be running Meth and a higher blend of E85 to make things more even..Look forward to your drag slips!!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    Hell yea nice video man! Looks like you had a blast out there.

I'm really impressed with the event coordination, especially with how quickly they would move on to the next pair of cars. When I attend the Texas Mile it takes FOREVER to get through all the cars waiting.
    Had an amazing time! I was impressed how quickly they were going through cars...It was much more efficient and quicker than Shift sector...Shift sector usually breaks people down into tiers/groups and takes turns with the lower and higher tiers every 30 minutes...So its harder to get as many runs in and also hard to do rematches right away...No complaints either way both events are awesome and fun...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Glad you guys all had fun!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

OP what mph were you seeing when hitting the cones at the end of the track?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow that was a lot of runs! looks like its about time for me to starting running e85 your car was pulling hard. To bad the closest station is like 30 minutes away from me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Nice runs! You need a pro tune, you definitely have more power in that car!
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice runs!! Your car is impressive!
    E92 FBO Cobb stage 2+

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wow quick car! Great vids too
    08 328i, totaled by women driver