Close

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Cool man, sounds good. I have no issues with you but I woke up this morning and read that people were posting on M3 Post that our races were a tie made me chuckle.
    lol I can see why. Let me find this thing and get it posted up.
    Track/Airstrip: 2013 BMW M3 DCT - 567 rwhp uncorrected
    Beater: 2013 WRX STi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My GoPro's had died by the time we ran so I got footage from my crappy dig camera:

Just to compare, here's my run against the Stage 2 Weistec blown C63:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Check your inbox, it was just sent.
    Nothing...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nothing...
    hmmmm, it was in my sent box looks like it went.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And here's me running Eric's (xtyper) stock 2013 C63 with the PP. Car was barely broken in for the event. That's Serge on commentary lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

The M3 owner was a real cool guy. Thanks for running us. It was honestly a blast.

Weistec Engineering
    Click here to enlarge
    Home of the World's Fastest Mercedes

CONNECT WITH US
    www.Weistec.com
    Sales@Weistec.com

Instagram
    Facebook

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can you say Supra coming in hard?? Gotta love that area under the curve. Supra owner was also a real cool guy. The Stage 3 had about 2-3 cars in the end. Awesome race.

Click here to enlarge

CONNECT WITH US
    www.Weistec.com
    Sales@Weistec.com

Instagram
    Facebook

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Shelby GT500. Dyno'd 1150 WHP the night before per the owner. Weistec Stage 3 for the win!

Click here to enlarge

CONNECT WITH US
    www.Weistec.com
    Sales@Weistec.com

Instagram
    Facebook

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Loved the supra vid, they always play catch-up and was he coming up fast! lol.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Weistec Click here to enlarge
    The M3 owner was a real cool guy. Thanks for running us. It was honestly a blast.

Weistec Engineering
    Thanks for the run it was fun watching you guys fly away from me! Curious if you guys have run any Stage 3 blown e9X M3's? I ran Drew's at the last Coalinga Airstrip event and it flew away from me as well. I couldn't judge by the vids as to which one pulled from me at a higher rate though. Different days and different conditions.

He's going to the Coalinga event next month and I'm sure he'd be down for a friendly run. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in a Stg 3 Weistec vs a Stage 3 ESS M3.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Stage 3's engine sounds sooooo rude WOT
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by longboarder Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the run it was fun watching you guys fly away from me! Curious if you guys have run any Stage 3 blown e9X M3's? I ran Drew's at the last Coalinga Airstrip event and it flew away from me as well. I couldn't judge by the vids as to which one pulled from me at a higher rate though. Different days and different conditions.

He's going to the Coalinga event next month and I'm sure he'd be down for a friendly run. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in a Stg 3 Weistec vs a Stage 3 ESS M3.

Was this your run with Drew? Looks like he pulled on you quite hard, would be a very interesting run between Drew and the C-BLK Stg3.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by longboarder Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in a Stg 3 Weistec vs a Stage 3 ESS M3
    I think more people are interested in Gintani Stage 3 versus Weistec Stage 3 considering the ESS setup runs mild boost from a small blower and isn't even sleeved.

I'll be seeing you again next month.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think more people are interesting in Gintani Stage 3 versus Weistec Stage 3 considering the ESS setup runs mild boost from a small blower and isn't even sleeved.

Where next month? lol
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Where next month? lol
    Shift S3ctor of course, they owe me from the last event and I have "credit" supposedly. Let's see how good their word is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think more people are interesting in Gintani Stage 3 versus Weistec Stage 3 considering the ESS setup runs mild boost from a small blower and isn't even sleeved.

I think everyone would be interested in seeing your car, period.

Thanks for the friend acceptance, it said I hadn't made any friends yet, which made me sad. Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Shift S3ctor of course, they owe me from the last event and I have "credit" supposedly. Let's see how good their word is.
    Aww $#@! that's sick. They're filled up on Saturday I think Sunday is the only day left. Is your car gonna be ready??
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Aww $#@! that's sick. They're filled up on Saturday I think Sunday is the only day left. Is your car gonna be ready??
    I don't know, whatever. I'll still throw my name in there just in case and any other event for that matter.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    I think everyone would be interested in seeing your car, period.
    Well considering it actually is a serious M3 build and not just mild boost from the same blower already available I'd say so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't know, whatever. I'll still throw my name in there just in case and any other event for that matter.
    I feel you bro. It sucks cause I don't think I'll make it to Shift-S3ector and any other event I'd go to would have to be in cooler weather... well looks like my next airstrip wont be till this Fall.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I feel you bro. It sucks cause I don't think I'll make it to Shift-S3ector and any other event I'd go to would have to be in cooler weather... well looks like my next airstrip wont be till this Fall.
    Why so long?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why so long?
    That's what she said.

Us turbo guys dislike IATS above 100. ;D
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Was this your run with Drew? Looks like he pulled on you quite hard, would be a very interesting run between Drew and the C-BLK Stg3.
    Yeah that's it. Both cars pulled hard, period. I'm glad they even gave me a chance to run. Gives me something to think about and possibly work toward.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I ran I believe three BMWs, two M3s one turbocharged and one centrigugal supercharged, and Terry Burgers 135i (lost to Terry only), and a Merc e63 with aWeistec stage2 blower that I beat. Does anyone have video of these races against my silver C6 ZO6? I also ran and beat the red Viper (1/2 car when he went into fifth), Audi R8 v10, red '13 Shelby GT500 two times, black '11 GT500, red '03 Cobra Mustang (showed 625hp). I lost to the black 458 Italia by 1/2 car and the white GTR (600hp displayed and on e85) by one car and Terry's car mentioned earlier by one car. I would love to see any video that's available. I know several of the drivers were surprised to lose to a basically stock ZO6 (CAI and a tune) with an old man driving (especially the '03 Cobra who warned me he had busted off the ZR1, and felt so confident that he had a passenger along to see his inevitable win. I told him the ZR1 driver was...well, not as capable), but the vids would be greatly appreciated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why so long?
    Doubt there would be an event like this in summer. I mean if there is I might go, if it's like more up north where it's much cooler.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    That's what she said.

Us turbo guys dislike IATS above 100. ;D
    Pretty much, I hate temps above 80.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Amerkin Click here to enlarge
    I ran I believe three BMWs, two M3s one turbocharged and one centrigugal supercharged, and Terry Burgers 135i (lost to Terry only), and a Merc e63 with aWeistec stage2 blower that I beat. Does anyone won have video of these races against my silver C6 ZO6? I also ran and beat the red Viper (1/2 car when he went into fifth), Audi R8 v10, red '13 Shelby GT500 two times, black '11 GT500, red '03 Cobra Mustang (showed 625hp). I lost to the black 458 Italia by 1/2 car and the white GTR (600hp displayed and on e85) by one car and Terry's car mentioned earlier by one car. I would love to see any video that's available. I know several of the drivers were surprised to lose to a basically stock ZO6 (CAI and a tune) with an old man driving (especially the '03 Cobra who warned me he had busted off the ZR1, and felt so confident that he had a passenger along to see his inevitable win. I told him the ZR1 driver was...well, not as capable), but the vids would be greatly appreciated.
    Man your car was doing very well that day. Video with you and the 600whp GT is just unbelievable.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast