Close

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know that owner of the GTR, he owns a pharmaceutical company. His car runs a 9 second qtr mile at 149mph, 4.5 second 60-130. He was doing 191mph at yesterday's runway event. Not bad for his daily driver! (Very responsive modified stock housing type turbos)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @LostMarine....hurry with our event (thats NOT in april) please Click here to enlarge im getting jelly of the west coast right now
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmwsport Click here to enlarge
    I know that owner of the GTR, he owns a pharmaceutical company. His car runs a 9 second qtr mile at 149mph, 4.5 second 60-130. He was doing 191mph at yesterday's runway event. Not bad for his daily driver! (Very responsive modified stock housing type turbos)
    He was not doing 191, he was doing 180mph. I raced him several times and talked to him for over am hour. He might have hit 191 staying in it past the finish line, we were LLC $#@!ing around d doing that, I broke 190 staying in it and braking late myself.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Ah well, JRCART stated he only lost against a GT-R, so there you go.
    Awesome event Sticky. Pics look really great.
    Looking forward to the videos.
    T-shirts look good (from the back)...
    The GT-R was very impressive and the owner was a very nice guy. I raced him with the CLK twice, my first run I had a crappy start and thought maybe I still had something for him with better start....nope, he spanked again even we I made a ver clean pass. He was the king yesterday.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    He was not doing 191, he was doing 180mph. I raced him several times and talked to him for over am hour. He might have hit 191 staying in it past the finish line, we were LLC $#@!ing around d doing that, I broke 190 staying in it and braking late myself.
    I would imagine he is trapping at least 10mph faster than you in the qtr mile....so the speed differential makes sense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Great day guys. If anyone has any videos of BMW 135s or 335s in action would love to see them! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Guys the event was a blast! Everyone at this event was a true enthusiast and this made the day. The GTR was the king of the day. The CLK was undefeated until that car came along. What a great running car and what a cool owner.

Weistec Engineering
    Click here to enlarge
    Home of the World's Fastest Mercedes

CONNECT WITH US
    www.Weistec.com
    Sales@Weistec.com

Instagram
    Facebook

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Oh and um you gotta see it.
    Is this the one with me driving the E63 ? That was a hell of a race but that damn C BS ran me down at the finish - that thing is a beast. But what is so impressive about it is how effortlessly it does it - no drama whatsoever. I have to think it's partially due to the Pilot Cup tires which are super sticky. But then again, everyone was basically making these runs on cold tires.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn, I didn't get a T shirt.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Weistec Click here to enlarge
    Guys the event was a blast! Everyone at this event was a true enthusiast and this made the day. The GTR was the king of the day. The CLK was undefeated until that car came along. What a great running car and what a cool owner.

Weistec Engineering
    I was so impressed with how fast you were able to pull that ECU out of the CLS63 and send it to Germany for a tune and then get it back in the car within like 30 mins. Those courier pigeons you guys are using are $#@!in fast man LOL.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I was so impressed with how fast you were able to pull that ECU out of the CLS63 and send it to Germany for a tune and then get it back in the car within like 30 mins. Those courier pigeons you guys are using are $#@!in fast man LOL.
    LMAO, it helped that we were at an airpor.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

12 out of 12 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Can't post my videos Click here to enlarge too low reputation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kaane Click here to enlarge
    a couple more and you should be good to go.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    One comment for the future is to have maybe more stopping distance. I was hitting 165+ and had to hit the brakes pretty hard to stop in time and I have 14inch brembos. I know some older supras and older cobras had issues since they had crappier brakes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Fixed
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My 2013 Mustang GT 6speed, stock exhaust, Paxton 2200SL supercharger. Vs My Friends 2013 BMW M3 DCT with ESS VT-625 Supercharger. Started in 3rd around 3500rpm, since 2nd had traction issues.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    One comment for the future is to have maybe more stopping distance. I was hitting 165+ and had to hit the brakes pretty hard to stop in time and I have 14inch brembos. I know some older supras and older cobras had issues since they had crappier brakes.
    I was just taking the turn off at 100 mph in the C, it was more fun the the run itself Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    awesome stuff. looks like a very solid turnout

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was just taking the turn off at 100 mph in the C, it was more fun the the run itself Click here to enlarge
    With the drag front tires.......????!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vs Dodge Challenger with Kenne Bell Supercharger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    With the drag front tires.......????!!!!
    C is running Pilot Cups, full road race set up. Sticky has onboard video of the "road racing" section of the course
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Runway looks good
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My 2013 Mustang with Paxton 2200SL Supercharger vs C63 with Stage 2 Weistec Supercharger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks like the left lane was smoother. @Terry@BMS How was this runway compared to Coalinga?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    C is running Pilot Cups, full road race set up. Sticky has onboard video of the "road racing" section of the course
    Yeah that turn off came up quick when you keep you foot in it past the shutdown and are tapping 190 lol.
    Can't wait to see the videos. So bummed I wasn't able to bring my car....

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast