Close

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 591
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    Oh, i see. You host the site yourself then? Why not use a company?
    I do use a company but the server components still cost money.

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    $. I needed to upgrade the server which I did and now we can handle a good chat room. I'll get to it simply when I get to it, have other things to focus on.
    Cough never cough

    Haha jk, if I make a poll will that help?

    If we get a certain amount of votes and you make the chatroom a top priority?
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Cough never cough

    Haha jk, if I make a poll will that help?

    If we get a certain amount of votes and you make the chatroom a top priority?
    It's as simple really as I release the subscription service this month, people subscribe, and I use that money to buy the chatroom.

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    755
    Rep Points
    861.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Cough never cough

    Haha jk, if I make a poll will that help?

    If we get a certain amount of votes and you make the chatroom a top priority?
    +1

    OR, we could all start a Kickstarter account for beer to fuel the creation of the chat room. I like that idea.


    EDIT: Maybe not. I would get almost no work done if this website had a chatroom.
    Last edited by Eric335; 12-04-2012 at 11:56 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's as simple really as I release the subscription service this month, people subscribe, and I use that money to buy the chatroom.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    +1

    OR, we could all start a Kickstarter account for beer to fuel the creation of the chat room. I like that idea.


    EDIT: Maybe not. I would get almost no work done if this website had a chatroom.
    A poll it is, how many votes do we need sticky? Pick a reasonable number.

    Yeah a chatroom would put productivity in the negatives :/.
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,146.2
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    Oh, i see. You host the site yourself then? Why not use a company?
    because sticky is a bawssss




  7. #457
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    @Sorena you deleted like one message and it was full again haha.
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,655
    Rep Points
    -199.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    @Sorena you deleted like one message and it was full again haha.
    damn it. i think it's okay now.

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    I'm trying to learn more about motorcycles on a forum and these people are arguing about how long it would take a bike to hit 130 mph if the dropped it from a plane :/.
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    I'm trying to learn more about motorcycles on a forum and these people are arguing about how long it would take a bike to hit 130 mph if the dropped it from a plane :/.
    Just post some disgusting pics and leave.

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just post some disgusting pics and leave.
    Works all the time, it was like a 9 page thread or something as well :/.
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    994
    Rep Points
    938.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    My daughter threw up in my 1M.Click here to enlarge
    ​#Chuckstrong

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    My daughter threw up in my 1M.Click here to enlarge
    Do you have to keep her? Or can she be sent away?

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    My daughter threw up in my 1M.Click here to enlarge
    She's showing she has more dominance over the car than you haha. Kids these days. The smell still there?
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    994
    Rep Points
    938.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Do you have to keep her? Or can she be sent away?
    Click here to enlarge...

    After assesing the damage....I found only one little spot of puke on the car. Most of it was in her carseat and on her. No smells...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    She's showing she has more dominance over the car than you haha. Kids these days. The smell still there?
    ​#Chuckstrong

  16. #466
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    So if a girl has more then 50 likes on her facebook pictures, it's not worth it right?
    Click here to enlarge

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,146.2
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    50 likes is a lot, but I must say, having a popular girlfriend isn't always a disadvantage. I have met some very affluent people from ex's, that I still prospect today!




  18. #468
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,146.2
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    btw

    Cake is so good.




  19. #469
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    50 likes is a lot, but I must say, having a popular girlfriend isn't always a disadvantage. I have met some very affluent people from ex's, that I still prospect today!
    That's true, makes sense. Although makes you wonder maybe she's popular for a different reason :/.
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    So if a girl has more then 50 likes on her facebook pictures, it's not worth it right?
    Probably an attention whore.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #471
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    That's true, makes sense. Although makes you wonder maybe she's popular for a different reason :/.
    Who knows what she trades for those likes...

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Probably an attention whore.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Who knows what she trades for those likes...
    Yeah, sadly I think it's true Click here to enlarge.
    Click here to enlarge

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Test, just a test

    Hello. And Bye.

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    test worked?

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Test, just a test

    Hello. And Bye.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •