Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    The Stage1 can't do what the Stage2 can do, lol. Most we've been able to make with the Stage1 on race gas all maxed out was around 270whp. The big difference maker is the CAN access which gives the Stage2 a lot more data to use for tuning than the Stage1 has access to via the 4 external sensors alone.
    what do you mean by maxed out like over 5 psi with race gas ? and what if I bought the CAN tool will it help ? and nice work btw you've done very good job with stage 1 already

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rustyminded Click here to enlarge
    I've searched for 20i tunes and max was 240 hp
    I'm trying to figure out why that is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    man go check their website all you have to do is wait for their stage 2 60 whp more for n55
    dude i was being sarcastic i have a fully modded n54...
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammy_0559 Click here to enlarge
    dude i was being sarcastic i have a fully modded n54...
    wohaa respect to the best tune-able engine Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Weyne Click here to enlarge
    Hi Ivete got a 328 dp full magnaflow exaust and afe stage 2air intake and stage 1 Bms,as the stage 2 will be avaible,i most have,my question is;can i use etanol 100% ,in my contry is Very common.and how many whp, Shold get?
    I recommend afe scoop too, btw did u feel any difference from stage 2 intake and how come you didn't dyno your car yet we want to know results man !!Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The 320 Neves ever hás the saem whp,!!!
    320 11,5:1
    328 10:1
    the bote are diferent

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    when it's 260 whp it's under five seconds.. through dp, exhaust, intake, intercooler maybe turbo upgrade next 2 yrs wait till it hit 350 whp, I believe in this engine potentials

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    when it's 260 whp it's under five seconds.. through dp, exhaust, intake, intercooler maybe turbo upgrade next 2 yrs wait till it hit 350 whp, I believe in this engine potentials
    Same here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what do you mean by maxed out like over 5 psi with race gas ? and what if I bought the CAN tool will it help ? and nice work btw you've done very good job with stage 1 already
    The Stage1 can not do the same things the Stage2 can do and thus can not produce anywhere near the same power gains.

For those with N20/N26 motors keep your money on the intakes and scoops. They do nothing for you.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For those with N20/N26 motors keep your money on the intakes and scoops
    Difference between N20 and N26?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Difference between N20 and N26?
    and how do I know which engine I got ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    and how do I know which engine I got ?
    That's a good question as well.

@Terry@BMS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Stage1 can not do the same things the Stage2 can do and thus can not produce anywhere near the same power gains.

For those with N20/N26 motors keep your money on the intakes and scoops. They do nothing for you.
    yea I know scoop doesn't raise hp but the throttle response and the way the it behaves is very different. but thank you for noticing after buying it lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    btw do you chip worldwide through DHL ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what about some of other tuners have MAF sensor plug only and it raises to 290 hp with dyno and official proven so how come with only 1 plug is that possible ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey guys just thought to share with you this for N20/N26 Owners, last few weeks I was arguing with an Engineer in bmw dealer ship about on how much liters should i put every oil change, so he said 4.5 liters and I did but the car was very less responsive in downshifts the engine was screaming it was soo loud.. so I took my own advice and I put 5.5 L so then the car was impressive easier down shifts, very responsive and the engine in idle makes less noise, I even ran search across the internet and bam official from bmw 5.75 liters or 6.1 quarts

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what about some of other tuners have MAF sensor plug only and it raises to 290 hp with dyno and official proven so how come with only 1 plug is that possible ?
    I have no idea we would need dyno charts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Terry@BMS get in here...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Thumbs up first BMS tune in egypt

[QUOTE=rustyminded;415491]Hey guys just thought to share with you this for N20/N26 Owners, last few weeks I was arguing with an Engineer in bmw dealer ship about on how much liters should i put every oil change, so he said 4.5 liters and I did but the car was very less responsive in downshifts the engine was screaming it was soo loud.. so I took my own advice and I put 5.5 L so then the car was impressive easier down shifts, very responsive and the engine in idle makes less noise, I even ran search across the internet and bam official from bmw 5.75 liters or 6.1 quarts]

You are not the first BMS tuner in Egypt lol, Click here to enlarge
    I have installed it 3 month ago with p3 gauge which is fantastic piece of equipment you should get it.

Tell me more about ur car and specially the tune, fuel octane, engine, service, tires.

Enjoy your ride ya bob Click here to enlarge

Last edited by Mehana; 03-26-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have installed it 3 month ago with p3 gauge which is fantastic piece of equipment you should get it.

Tell me more about ur car and specially the tune, fuel octane, engine, service, tires.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

first BMS tune in egypt

you guys have more luck, you can sell or upgrade to stage 2 but my problem is I live in cairo and customs here don't approve everything and i'm gladly proud to be the first owner of bms with first tuned F30 in Egypt Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    3 months ago !! I bought my car on 8/2012 dala3taha shoya LED turn signals ma3 filter after market and tuned on 9/2012 since 8 months ago so i'm pretty sure i'm the first , I did some search and asked alot of friends.. I kinda liked it discrete Click here to enlarge where are you from ?
    Last edited by rustyminded; 03-29-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol, interesting conversation in here

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    3) During testing we opened up the airbox to simulate a high flow intake and determine the potential for intake power gains. In doing so we found exactly zero horsepower gained even at these high boost levels. The factory airbox is simply not a restriction at 300rw. For this reason we suggest you use only the factory airbox with the N20 platform. Companies claiming gains with intakes on this platform are fooling themselves and/or you...
    so I've been reading these and that part really did interest me ...
    I know most newer cars give minimal power gains just cause factory tuning has improved so much BUT
    every where I read most said they got 25-40+% more flow over stock with drop in filters or full CA intakes ...
    any1 looked into this????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast