Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pkdesigns Click here to enlarge
    I know most newer cars give minimal power gains just cause factory tuning has improved so much BUT
    Not really true depends on the car.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pkdesigns Click here to enlarge
    every where I read most said they got 25-40+% more flow over stock with drop in filters or full CA intakes ...
    any1 looked into this????
    filters don't do much.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rustyminded Click here to enlarge
    3 months ago !! I bought my car on 8/2012 dala3taha shoya LED turn signals ma3 filter after market and tuned on 9/2012 since 8 months ago so i'm pretty sure i'm the first , I did some search and asked alot of friends.. I kinda liked it discrete Click here to enlarge where are you from ?
    Ok u got the crownClick here to enlarge, i am from cairo, alex road. I meant p3cars digital gauge in the vent, reads boost pressure, air temp, water temp, speed, revs, battery charge, 0-100 time.
    Do u get knocking from engine using 92 fuel? what colour?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mehana Click here to enlarge
    Why knock with 92?

And I'd run meth simply as a precaution anyway with any stage tune on this motor.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok u got the crownClick here to enlarge, i am from cairo, alex road. I meant p3cars digital gauge in the vent, reads boost pressure, air temp, water temp, speed, revs, battery charge, 0-100 time.
    Believe me when I say it's a big deal here so ya I do and I'm pretty sure I got the second crown owning the first Lease car in Egypt in 330i, X3 since 2009 under supervision of Mr. Waleed Isaa and no I don't get knocks, not all 92 are good and besides I keep my system clean and I do the service my self & I get into details so I barely notice anything.. what was your best 0-100 ? I used my gps and I got 4.8 Click here to enlarge but now I almost need new tires Click here to enlarge.. I already use computer on board to check on (air temp, speed revs etc. except the boost)... welcome to Egyptian F30 club

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ya I almost forgot I can read the boost with graph on every gear Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Believe me when I say it's a big deal here so ya I do and I'm pretty sure I got the second crown owning the first Lease car in Egypt in 330i, X3 since 2009 under supervision of Mr. Waleed Isaa and no I don't get knocks, not all 92 are good and besides I do the service my self & I get into details so I barely notice anything.. what was your best 0-100 ? I used my gps and I got 4.8 Click here to enlarge but now I almost need new tires Click here to enlarge.. I already use computer on board to check on (air temp, speed revs etc. except the boost)... welcome to Egyptian F30 club

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Believe me when I say it's a big deal here so ya I do and I'm pretty sure I got the second crown owning the first Lease car in Egypt in 330i, X3 since 2009 under supervision of Mr. Waleed Isaa and no I don't get knocks, not all 92 are good and besides I do the service my self & I get into details so I barely notice anything.. what was your best 0-100 ? I used my gps and I got 4.8 Click here to enlarge but now I almost need new tires Click here to enlarge.. I already use computer on board to check on (air temp, speed revs etc. except the boost)... welcome to Egyptian F30 club
    Cong. you are bimmer mindedClick here to enlarge, I tested the first demo car on July at desert road show room. Its so difficult to find some one who is so into tech stuff about cars, where do u work? I didnt measure it yet but i think its in low 5 sec.
    It seems u are always on sport+ mode drifting! how many milage?
    I have my own workshop in my garage and do every thing my self. I installed protective film on front bumper and bonnet, you know our great roadsClick here to enlarge sand blasting every thing.
    Its mineral grey, black inside
    I am waiting for my usb cable from BMS they forget to send itClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cong. you are bimmer mindedClick here to enlarge, I tested the first demo car on July at desert road show room. Its so difficult to find some one who is so into tech stuff about cars, where do u work? I didnt measure it yet but i think its in low 5 sec.
    It seems u are always on sport+ mode drifting! how many milage?
    I have my own workshop in my garage and do every thing my self. I installed protective film on front bumper and bonnet, you know our great roadsClick here to enlarge sand blasting every thing.
    Its mineral grey, black inside
    I am waiting for my usb cable from BMS they forget to send itClick here to enlarge
    welcome to the dark zone mine is black in black..we should make our own tuned F30 club, currently I'm student in the British university but I seek knowledge in cars and I do my own work, you can say I use the car in all modes.. I respect and breathe the engine when it needs, very good Idea for the film protective (rabena y7roshalak).. my car now is around 18 K kilometers.. Idk about the USB but when I ordered mine it was in beta phase so it came with it and believe me it makes HUGE difference I thought it's just for reading. I think we should meet maybe a race too Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    welcome to the dark zone mine is black in black..we should make our own tuned F30 club, currently I'm student in the British university but I seek knowledge in cars and I do my own work, you can say I use the car in all modes.. I respect and breathe the engine when it needs, very good Idea for the film protective (rabena y7roshalak).. my car now is around 18 K kilometers.. Idk about the USB but when I ordered mine it was in beta phase so it came with it and believe me it makes HUGE difference I thought it's just for reading. I think we should meet maybe a race too Click here to enlarge
    Sure we must make Egypt F30 clubClick here to enlarge. I work in 6 october we can meet some day.
    What about the tune when u take your car to the dealer do u take it off or they don't recognize it? I am afraid of warranty. Tell me about first service.
    I installed this gauge and reads and delete error codes.
    12000km.file://localhost/Users/macbookpro/Downloads/p3cars-gauge-f30-bmw.JPG

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sure we must make Egypt F30 clubClick here to enlarge. I work in 6 october we can meet some day.
    What about the tune when u take your car to the dealer do u take it off or they don't recognize it? I am afraid of warranty. Tell me about first service.
    I installed this gauge and reads and delete error codes.
    12000km.file://localhost/Users/macbookpro/Downloads/p3cars-gauge-f30-bmw.JPG
    No It's undetectable but you have to be aware someone might mess up with the cables while the battery connected the module might be screwed that's why I told the engineer he was astonished and I asked him if I should take it off but he said it's ok and besides we are owners since 99 so it won't make a problem, it will be if it's detected through computer check up ..defiantly we should talk I think we have a lot to discuss pm me your phone. I'm Moataz Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It says invalid attachment Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It says invalid attachment Click here to enlarge
    Ya don't think he uploaded correctly...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Which is more convenient dp good for another 15 hp or stage 2 about 15 hp too, dp with good fuel and 1-2 psi more should reach more than what s2 not with ethanol of course, Terry claimed on another forum about 270 whp with 91 in s2.. so i'm a bit confused

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    655 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The gains with an intake entirely depend on the car. The F30 335 will benefit, the F30 328 will not.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

JB$ stage 2 for N20

Terry,

Is the development for the N20, JB$ out for sale....???

tommy

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Any new Dyno numbers? interested!
    **F30 328i**Stage 2 JB4, Injen CAI, Downpipe, FF Wires**

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rdsdanny Click here to enlarge
    Any new Dyno numbers? interested!
    @Terry@BMS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Big summer for me finally going to the dyno.. and trying to break into the 12's in the 1/4 mile!
    **F30 328i**Stage 2 JB4, Injen CAI, Downpipe, FF Wires**

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234