Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 44
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    1,989
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    2010 WWIII: U.S.A, Israel, NATO VS. Iran, Russia, China, North Korea?



    With the recent problems this is a big possibility. It is very possible that Israel will attack Iran and Americans are going to aid Israel.
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    1,989
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    end of times is near
    Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    left lane
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    218.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    What song is that that is playing on the first video?
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    1,989
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 05m3smg Click here to enlarge
    What song is that that is playing on the first video?
    Jesus Walks - Kanye West
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,053
    Rep Points
    2,634.3
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Yes Reputation No
    2012 lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,616
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    Einstein once said.

    "I know not what type of weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

    Israeli's will most likely attack Iran to get rid of their nuclear prorgam, but I don't think they will go about it in a huge massive invasion type scale. They tend to take out targets more elegantly; i.e. small concentrated air strikes. Now will Iran retaliate? Dunno. But It's only a matter of time before Israel will strike Iran nuclear program... They kind of have no choice, it's a lose/lose situation. If they don't attack now, Iran has nukes; if they do attack now, Iran will use that as a reason to retaliate and call all their little cronies to help i.e. Syria, Hezbollah, Hamas etc...

    It sucks, the end is defintely near.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    There will be wars and rumors of wars. Luke 21. Matt 23.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    301
    Rep Points
    187.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    who ever alliance with japan they will WIN !!!!

    japan will unleash the GREATEST WEAPON OF ALL TIME !!!!!



    GOZZILA !gozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzila gozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilag ozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilago zzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagoz zilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozz ilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzi lagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzil agozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzila gozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilag ozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilago zzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagoz zilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozz ilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzilagozzi lagozzilagozzila
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    ^ Along with Gundams hahaha.

    But seriously the only reason the US is backing israel is because they hate Muslims as well. I don't think they would give half a damn otherwise.
    Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    301
    Rep Points
    187.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    ^^^ nbo gundams you know people willl steal there tech lol
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    True, but I think they have a self destruct feature.
    Click here to enlarge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,616
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I lived in Israel for about 2 years back in 1991 during the gulf war.

    The way they work is very simple, when it comes to self preservation; go in, do your job and leave. None of this 'regime change' bull$#@! that costs so many lives and trillions of dollars. If a target must be neutralized, they do it the most efficient and quickest way possible with the least repercussions and collateral damage. I remember hearing the F4-Phantoms screaming back in '91. Let's just say I had to dodge a scud missle or two, I had PERSONAL beef with Saddam. He almost killed my father, literally.

    I HOPE the mission will be swift to take out Irans nuclear program and that the US, Israel and NATO succeed in quickly disarming this psychopath; or god help us all.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,865
    Rep Points
    31,850.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Israel won't allow Iran to have nukes, thus drawing in the US as Israel will be using US weapons which they pay a good deal of money for.

    If having the US on both sides of Iran hasn't deterred Iran yet (Iraq and Afghanistan) nothing will, Israel will attack and we have a powder keg.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,865
    Rep Points
    31,850.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I HOPE the mission will be swift to take out Irans nuclear program and that the US, Israel and NATO succeed in quickly disarming this psychopath; or god help us all.
    Yes, the guy is insane, but why does the West get to pick and choose who gets nukes and who doesn't? Seems they just want to protect their own power and Iran does not want to be dictated to. Let us not forget the US is responsible for the situation in Iran, we are the ones who toppled that government and gave rise to this... disaster.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    301
    Rep Points
    187.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    hm.... ok JAPAN WON




    WAT IS THAT A GUNDAM!!! $#@! !
    Click here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,865
    Rep Points
    31,850.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    ^ HAhahahahah

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    927
    Rep Points
    591.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Israel won't allow Iran to have nukes, thus drawing in the US as Israel will be using US weapons which they pay a good deal of money for.

    If having the US on both sides of Iran hasn't deterred Iran yet (Iraq and Afghanistan) nothing will, Israel will attack and we have a powder keg.
    The goal of the US for years, has been to increase its military presence in the middle east. The US killed 3 birds with one stone in Iraq. It now has unlimited oil supply (military funding) in Iraq, got rid of a dictator, and has troops in most of the west side of Iran (plenty of new US bases in Iraq, now). It was said, either Bin Laden was killed, or he went to Pakistan, yet the US still remains in Afghanistan (East side of Iran)... Iran has been the main target for years... Everything that has been done the last 9 year's main objective, was to give us an advantage and give us an excuse to position military supplies, troops, fuels, weapons, aircrafts, ships, training, for a real war situation that would include nuclear weapons like Iran... The US is not there to deter with presence, but to prepare for action...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,865
    Rep Points
    31,850.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    The goal of the US for years, has been to increase its military presence in the middle east. The US killed 3 birds with one stone in Iraq. It now has unlimited oil supply (military funding) in Iraq, got rid of a dictator, and has troops in most of the west side of Iran (plenty of new US bases in Iraq, now). It was said, either Bin Laden was killed, or he went to Pakistan, yet the US still remains in Afghanistan... Iran has been the main target for years... Everything that has been done the last 9 year's main objective, was to give us an advantage and give us an excuse to position military supplies, troops, fuels, weapons, aircrafts, ships, training, for a real war situation that would include nuclear weapons like Iran...
    I don't think any of us really knows what is going on but my whole suspicion has always been that it is far too convenient for Iran to be right in the middle of Afghanistan and Iraq, and the USA occupying both.

    Well, the positioning couldn't be better. Troops are all there, fuels, weapons, aircraft, whatever is needed. Why is this being done though? To protect Israel or to protect us? Is Iran really a threat to the USA?

    I don't like any of this but not like we have a voice.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    927
    Rep Points
    591.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't think any of us really knows what is going on but my whole suspicion has always been that it is far too convenient for Iran to be right in the middle of Afghanistan and Iraq, and the USA occupying both.

    Well, the positioning couldn't be better. Troops are all there, fuels, weapons, aircraft, whatever is needed. Why is this being done though? To protect Israel or to protect us? Is Iran really a threat to the USA?

    I don't like any of this but not like we have a voice.
    You mean convenient for the US. If Iran in fact has the capabilities to produce nuclear weapons, or the main components.... a nuclear holocaust will/would affect humanity worldwide... it would affect the atmosphere, climate, food supplies, worldwide and interrupt 70%-80% of the world oil production/distribution, which is in the middle east. No fuel = Chaos worldwide. No food = Chaos worldwide.

    You posted above before I finished adding to my prior post: The US is not there to deter with presence, but to prepare for action... They have too. The situation cannot be ignored.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,865
    Rep Points
    31,850.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    You mean convenient for the US. If Iran in fact has the capabilities to produce nuclear weapons, or the main components.... a nuclear holocaust will/would affect humanity worldwide... it would affect the atmosphere, climate, food supplies, worldwide and interrupt 70%-80% of the world oil production/distribution, which is in the middle east. No fuel = Chaos worldwide. No food = Chaos worldwide.

    You posted above before I finished adding to my prior post: The US is not there to deter with presence, but to prepare for action... They have too. The situation cannot be ignored.
    Why are we assuming Iranians want a nuclear holocaust?

    No, they situation cannot be ignored.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    927
    Rep Points
    591.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why are we assuming Iranians want a nuclear holocaust?

    No, they situation cannot be ignored.
    Not assuming. But in war, most will try to take everyone with them, rather than surrender... just to prove a point. Always expect the worst, and hope for the best... What "if", must always be considered...$#@! happens; that should not happen some times...

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,865
    Rep Points
    31,850.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Not assuming. But in war, most will try to take everyone with them, rather than surrender... just to prove a point. Always expect the worst, and hope for the best... What "if", must always be considered...$#@! happens; that should not happen some times...
    That is fine and dandy but I'm surprised no one is considering a pre-emptive strike as provocation for war.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    1,989
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    This is going to happen one way or another. Israel wont live with a nuclear Iran. US Congress is supporting Israel's right to self defense. Israel is to do what ever necessary to disarm Iran. Attacking Iran is already in US and Israel agendas and is is currently being discussed between the two is just a matter of time.
    Click here to enlarge

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,616
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    For all those that feel comfortable here in the US about Iran/Israeli issues, don't forget 911. They can come here anytime they want to. Defending the only stable democracy in the middle east should be on the entire wolrds agenda, along with disarming a nuclear dictator. Its a no brainer IMO.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •