Close

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge
    I find and install a non oem whaler thermostat, which slowed down warm up. You said it was crap. Now you go bootleg a mild TCU flash, which changes shift feel, and might reduce shift times in milliseconds, and you want to be worshiped?
    WOW do you hold grudges...Jesus how many months ago was that thread? WOW so is this what its all about? WOW
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge
    Gaining forum membership by promoting piracy. How you are.
    I have not provided any links my friend...Promoting nothing just telling what I did to my car like your cheap thermostat replacement
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

0 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by Turkeybaster115 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Keep your trans flash guy. I'm not into factory rice. All I give a damn about is racing at road courses, where we measure progress in whole seconds, not milliseconds.

okay you said your piece so can you please stop posting on this thread as you will get neg rep and wont be even allowed to post...You have some issues my friend. Try some Cialas
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

0 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by Turkeybaster115 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Another successful flash.

06/2007 build. Tranny has 90k miles.

Actual flash time was maybe 1-2 minutes if that. Add another 5 or so minutes of getting WinKFP ready.

No error codes displayed on dash, havent check with BT tool yet.

S1, D1, M1 all visible now.

Shifts are definitely quicker in all three modes now, probably most notable in D and S modes. Everything seems to be functioning so far Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

0 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cn555ic Click here to enlarge
    okay you said your piece so can you please stop posting on this thread as you will get neg rep and wont be even allowed to post...You have some issues my friend. Try some Cialas

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    On a more upbeat note, I was able to flash my trans this evening with little to no issue. The only issue I had was with setting up WinKPF. Was missing some files from the /gdaten/ directory.

'08 135i, i8a0s, build date 01/08. I can confirm that my paddles work fine.

If anyone needs assistance with this in the GA area, lemme know.
    -'09 135i MT - Custom 6466 ST - 680whp Click here to enlarge
    -'08 135i AT - 6466 ST - dead
    -'97 318is - Daily
    -'82 320i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Keep your trans flash guy. I'm not into factory rice. All I give a damn about is racing at road courses, where we measure progress in whole seconds, not milliseconds.
    And you don't think the transmission software for the B3 GTS isn't going to be helpful on road racing???

The smoother downshifts alone will give drivers significantly more confidence to go thru a corner aggressively and change gears without any unsettling "bucking". And I'm pretty sure having advance timing in every gear (not just the first 4) would be pretty important to racing as well.

As for "measuring progress in whole seconds", tell that to F1, NASCAR and every other professional racing forum where the winners are often decided by tenths or maybe hundredths of a second.

Stop $#@!ting on the thread just because you can't enjoy the benefits of the Alpina TCM flash. Just in case you forgot why everyone neg'd the $#@! out of you in your own E85 thread, it's for the same thick headed ignorance you're showcasing in this thread.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gaining forum membership by promoting piracy. How you are.
    I guess you never downloaded any music or movies illegally before. What a joke. Sorry to grace you with our sinful ways.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

What's factory rice?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I have 2009 model year E92 with a September 2008 build date. I would definitely be in for this if the paddle shifters would still work. I upgraded to the M3 wheel and paddles and would like to keep everything working fully. Look forward to it being figured out.
    335i Coupe, JB4 (G4, map 5) DCI and 40% E85 blend: 2009 BMW 335i Coupe: 12.173 @ 109.490 MPH

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    What's factory rice?
    i think he was typing too fast and meant rice factory... but still don't know what that means lolClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GetSomeE92 Click here to enlarge
    I have 2009 model year E92 with a September 2008 build date. I would definitely be in for this if the paddle shifters would still work. I upgraded to the M3 wheel and paddles and would like to keep everything working fully. Look forward to it being figured out.
    This will be really interesting to see if this works because you have a non-factory setup with the steering wheel + paddles. I'd say give it a try, worst that happens is it doesn't work + you can flash to the most recent BMW TCM software update
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Offers different displays, fixes some timing drop issues at shift, and has a different shift feel. Nothing major.
    Wow, you have no clue what the hell you're talking about. Display is not that big of a deal, but fixing the timing drops and crisp quick shifts are a big deal. Pull your head out of the turkey dude. Nothing major, wtf.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

First of all, it's pirated dude, so calm down. No one has ever had any kind of driveability issues with the stock oem trans tune. We've had this vehicle for a while now, and Hotrod was the first to document the fact that somewhere below the high 11's, the OEM tranny will die. Again the maximum input torque from the manufacturer is 295ft/lbs for the 6HP19 (want to push more torque? they offer 6hp26,28,30 etc). It's only a tad over built, but that's it. Take a look at the G37 6ATs for example. Upgrade to the Twin turbo aftermarket kit, and the trans dies. All those guys just sent their trannys to level 10, and are running 10s all day. No trans flash needed, just beefed up metals.
    First off, stop being such a dick. Why are you even opening your mouth in this thread? Youíre just showing everyone your level of ignorance. Everyone was flat lining timing and upgraded turbo cars were having 4 to 5 gear shifting issues at WOT. Hotrod drove the $#@! out of his car and eventually it will die regardless of how you drive. Just so happens it died in the 11ís. A lot of people are in the 11ís now. The 6HP19 was in the cars prior to 03/07 which we are not flashing. The 03/07 cars have the 6HP19/TU which is not the same transmutation as the 6HP19. The 6HP19/TU also known as the 6HP21 is base rated for 450 Nm. Why spend thousands of dollars on a trans upgrade if you can get higher pump pressure and quicker shifts by flashing. So be happy with your sub 400whp car and shut the hell up because everyone who is running over 400whp will benefit from this flash if they donít already have an upgraded transmission.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

hey,

can anyone confirm if when importing the assembly line data in winKFP, if it pulls the *.ATS files from the sp-daten-e89\data\* folders?

it seems to pull everything but that one file from each ecu folder. just want to make sure that's ok, or if i should copy and paste them all in to my ec-apps\nfs\data folder.

everything seems to be in working order when i give it a dry run, but i don't know if there will be any surprises when i'm actually connected to the car.

edit: more specifically, for this scenario, every file in SP-daten-E89\data\GKE215 is also in EC-APPS\NFS\DATA\GKE215 except for GKE215.ATS
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GetSomeE92 Click here to enlarge
    Give Cn555ic or myself a call. We might have something.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tofu Click here to enlarge
    hey,

can anyone confirm if when updating the assembly line data in winKFP, if it pulls the *.ATS files from the sp-daten-e89\data\* folders?

it seems to pull everything but that one file from each ecu folder. just want to make sure that's ok, or if i should copy and paste them all in to my ec-apps\nfs\data folder.

everything seems to be in working order when i give it a dry run, but i don't know if there will be any surprises when i'm actually connected to the car.

edit: more specifically, for this scenario, every file in SP-daten-E89\data\GKE215 is also in EC-APPS\NFS\DATA\GKE215 except for GKE215.ATS
    I don't have any .ATS files in NFS\DATA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

thanks Click here to enlarge

everything should be perfect then.

i'll see if my m3 paddles still work tomorrow. 04/08 build
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

You guys all arguing with turkey $#@!er do realize until recently he thought the best tune on the market was a jb+... Just saying Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

This is what I want to know! I would have no problem buying some m3 paddles to go with this flash.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Wow. This is a nice find! Unfortunately, I won't have my e93 for much longer Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Just cut it down a bit bro. Why your're so bitter? I'm a roadcourse guy myself and this will give a big advantage on the track! It's not just milliseconds.

Consider sourcing a used tranny to make the car compatible with the flash. That's what I'll do sooner or later as I can't pass on this. Given the $$$ that went into the car already, who cares about dumping another grand or so lol

Cheers.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast