Close

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    These are BMWs not Chevy Camaros. There is not much you can gut from the car other than the passenger seat. Mine has been out for months and has been on K1 rims for years. I drop my 6yr old son off at school with the car a few times per week. Does that count as a daily driver? Click here to enlarge I could go jump in the car right this moment and match those traps 10 runs in a row. Traction on the other hand is difficult at these power levels so I can't guarantee the 60' times.
    You should make a video with the little one.. like the youtube ones.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't think Terry's shop car is a fair example. Everyone discounts shivs car as the only 10second 335i because its his shop car that is far from DD trim. I'd say Terry's is far from DD trim too.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    +1 on this. With the proper set up, its not too far off from reality.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Not bashing Shiv in anyway as that's not my thing and I think his hardware is super solid, just noting it seems rather backwards to not get the tuning bugs out of a 2WD platform. Then your next big announcement is, hey guys we took the same kit we were having issues tuning and now it fits a an AWD version...Click here to enlarge Shiv, can you address any of the tuning issues you guys were having and if you have addressed these on the AWD kit?

How about you send me a Stage 3 to test fit on an xi car, and it will be done faster and have numbers before shivie lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Take a break.
    He just got put to bed
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mithiral67 Click here to enlarge
    I don’t want to be a downer, but I think everyone hoping for a daily 10 second car without a LOT of work is kidding themselves. With current turbo options and reasonable supporting mods, the n54 is good for around max 600 crank HP. 10 second daily driver cars with 600hp or less are awds cars running dual clutches (gtr is a tank but has amazing trans programing and 997.2tt pdk is all around gross). For the n54 platform to push 10 seconds, you are talking a car pushing more than double its stock power levels, which requires a seriously over engineered overall platform even if the engine can handle it. Based on the overall lack of folks hitting 10s supports that this platform has serious limits that we need to accept.

Yes, with proper mods, anything is possible, but that will costs some $$$. Someone hoping to drop $5-10k into a used 07 and hitting the track for some 10s will be disappointed for some time.

All that being said, I hope some Vargas3s make me eat my words.
    ha, i said this a year ago except i set the threshold at 500 whp

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mithiral67 Click here to enlarge
    Terry, was that at full weight?

Also, how do you say in one para its doable and in the next call out STs customers for not being able to do it?

And when I say a 10 second daily driver, I mean a car that you can drive from work to the track without changing anything on it, and pusting down consistent 10 second runs. Not reduced weight drag radial cars that needed 25+ passes to get a glory run off. I mean a car that drops consistent strong runs.
    bam bam bam... peoples definitons of dd are skewed here, very skewed
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    T, do you DD on the tires used for the 11.1 pass? I wasn't sure? Also do you DD it with the pass seat out always? Most people would say no pass seat is not DD trim. Some argue about drag radials too but to me if they stay on the car then they're DD. also what fuel was used?

These are BMWs not Chevy Camaros. There is not much you can gut from the car other than the passenger seat. Mine has been out for months and has been on K1 rims for years. I drop my 6yr old son off at school with the car a few times per week. Does that count as a daily driver? Click here to enlarge I could go jump in the car right this moment and match those traps 10 runs in a row. Traction on the other hand is difficult at these power levels so I can't guarantee the 60' times.

On ST times, they have their own challenges. If the price limit is 10k for starters their kit is around 9k installed before you add on the extra supporting parts. So I don't think we'll see a FFTEC single turbo car running 10s for 10k retail any time soon. Click here to enlarge
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by redlineryder Click here to enlarge
    I would definetly not want to be the pioneer on the AWD front for this reason, noone knows how the AWD system will hold up at these power levels. New parts will be very expensive to replace and used parts will be hard to find. It would be great if the AWD system can withstand long term abuse but I doubt BMW built it with much overhead in mind. AWD systems like on the Evo and GTR's have years of racing development.
    Tell me about it...all told this is what failed on my 335xi that I'm attributing to the many full power launches:

- Front differential
    - Frame bushings
    - Trailing arms
    - Transmission (2nd gear syncros)
    - Rear wheel bearings (may have just been regular failure)

My transfer case so far seems fine, but I do get some odd engagements when the power is transferred to the front following rear grip loss. All told the car can handle a good bit of power, but it's not stout enough to do it for very long.

After several $k into the car in repairs, I feel like I should have just put the $ into something that had more options for a beefy drivetrain.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

On ST times, they have their own challenges. If the price limit is 10k for starters their kit is around 9k installed before you add on the extra supporting parts. So I don't think we'll see a FFTEC single turbo car running 10s for 10k retail any time soon. Click here to enlarge
    LOL, cars are your obsession, and the n54 community has been the recipient of many great things because of it. That being said, what you consider a DD is probably much more extreme than most folks here (and their GFs/wives/family members) would be willing to put up with.
    2015 - Cayman GTS - Stock
    2011 - 335is e92 - Cobb PTF E40/Rob Beck/AR/Helix (458 rwtq and 479 rwhp) - Retired
    2007 - 911 Turbo - EP1/AMS (617 awtq and 500 awhp) - Retired
    2008 - 335i e92 - Cobb/AR/Helix/OSS (384 rwtq and 356 rwhp) - Retired
    2003 and 2005 330i/ci zhp - Stock - Retired

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    T, do you DD on the tires used for the 11.1 pass? I wasn't sure? Also do you DD it with the pass seat out always? Most people would say no pass seat is not DD trim. Some argue about drag radials too but to me if they stay on the car then they're DD. also what fuel was used?
    At the track I changed the tires from Nitto 555Rs to Hosiers as I was planning on cutting 1.6 60' times. It just didn't work out that way. The Nitto 555Rs are the daily tires and it runs low 11s @ 130 on the VBOX on those all day long. Normally with similar 1.8 60' times. Fuel is the same E50 I daily the car on.

If you are going to have the "daily driver" argument, and believe me I've had many over the years, first realize it's not a winnable argument. What works for one person for a DD won't work for someone else. To some people a DD is a 100% factory stock car on 91 octane. Others will DD a complete drag car with a roll cage, full slicks, fiberglass parts, and a parachute. The guy who doesn't want to have mods will cry 'not fair' when comparing his car to someone who has more mods that is happy to daily drive them. So net/net it's a pointless argument. But to me daily driver means however the car is run daily. Could I take the car at any given moment without changing parts or tuning and match those times. If the answer is yes then it's a daily driver trim in my eyes.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    bam bam bam... peoples definitons of dd are skewed here, very skewed
    Agreed. I consider its either an ATs that any one can point and go or a MT that has enough power to make up for pour 60' times and average shifts. In my book, the 997.2TTS pdk is a 10 second daily driver, the manual is not.
    2015 - Cayman GTS - Stock
    2011 - 335is e92 - Cobb PTF E40/Rob Beck/AR/Helix (458 rwtq and 479 rwhp) - Retired
    2007 - 911 Turbo - EP1/AMS (617 awtq and 500 awhp) - Retired
    2008 - 335i e92 - Cobb/AR/Helix/OSS (384 rwtq and 356 rwhp) - Retired
    2003 and 2005 330i/ci zhp - Stock - Retired

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hopefully when the track opens up ill have a 10 sec slip. That'll be in DD trim, street tires, full weight. Some people would hate to drive this car even in its DD trim. The clutch will break you leg if your foot slips off of it, it's loud as hell, it gets about 12mpg, etc. I'm pretty sure it's a DD 10 sec car though. We'll see soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hopefully when the track opens up ill have a 10 sec slip. That'll be in DD trim, street tires, full weight. Some people would hate to drive this car even in its DD trim. The clutch will break you leg if your foot slips off of it, it's loud as hell, it gets about 12mpg, etc. I'm pretty sure it's a DD 10 sec car though. We'll see soon.
    I like 4 bangers that get worse MPG then V8 trucks Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    T, people have blown quite a few TC on XI already. I think this ST XI at a drag strip is a time bomb. I doubt it ever runs 10s. If I recall someone was running FBO + Meth and NOS on an XI and couldn't beat 11.5. 335i are just not great 1/4mi cars and are VERY hard to drag race so even if a rare 335i or XI was capable more than likely the driver isn't. 135i are a little different. I think we'll see a couple RB 135i in the 10s possibly. Look at Dzenno's Best, 11.4 I think. He'll prob be the only other 335i in the 10s but how much time and $$$$ is in that car?
    Yeah it was a fun project, but mid 11s for all that hassle wasn't really doing it for me, then to have to replace everything in the drivetrain but the two parts I figured would fail really sucked (I had bet that the TC would go or the half shafts).

To be fair I think the 335xi with low fuel, no passenger seats, built half-shafts, built trans, drag radials, meth, suspension and FBO + either ST/RB/Nitrous will at least get into the low 11s MAYBE high 10s, for $13k (nitrous), $17k (RBs), $22k (ST).

My best 60' was 1.57 on all seasons so it can hook, but man that took some work launching perfectly too, maybe 1 in 10 I could do that. An auto is easy on the 135i/335i, well it sucks balls on the 335xi because you can't launch in 2nd gear without trashing your trans and 1st gear is tricky as hell, hitting the rev limiter because the trans won't upshift at redline when it has wheelspin.
    Last edited by amclint; 02-20-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    T, people have blown quite a few TC on XI already. I think this ST XI at a drag strip is a time bomb. I doubt it ever runs 10s. If I recall someone was running FBO + Meth and NOS on an XI and couldn't beat 11.5. 335i are just not great 1/4mi cars and are VERY hard to drag race so even if a rare 335i or XI was capable more than likely the driver isn't. 135i are a little different. I think we'll see a couple RB 135i in the 10s possibly. Look at Dzenno's Best, 11.4 I think. He'll prob be the only other 335i in the 10s but how much time and $$$$ is in that car?
    Hm, haven't seen many TC issues in the xi sections. I'm an xi auto with fbo and meth, prior to meth and on 93, I ran a 12.1 at 115 full weight, so ya, that is far below rwd in terms of my trap but I haven't had any TC issues with 67k miles on the car.

Don't forget, it's possible people want the "sick" look with staggered wheels and don't keep the 1% variance between the front and back tires which can blow up a stock xi transfer case. These transfer cases are used in higher hp xis in the bmw lineup and they can be replaced for under $500 online and install is about 2-3 hours.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pits200 Click here to enlarge
    Hm, haven't seen many TC issues in the xi sections. I'm an xi auto with fbo and meth, prior to meth and on 93, I ran a 12.1 at 115 full weight, so ya, that is far below rwd in terms of my trap but I haven't had any TC issues with 67k miles on the car.

Don't forget, it's possible people want the "sick" look with staggered wheels and don't keep the 1% variance between the front and back tires which can blow up a stock xi transfer case. These transfer cases are used in higher hp xis in the bmw lineup and they can be replaced for under $500 online and install is about 2-3 hours.
    All of the SUVs are using a much stronger transfer case with a different design, the 550iXdrive uses the ATC-350 which looks very similar to the ATC-300 and has many of the same seals and what-not. The big question to me has always been, what is the difference between the ATC-300 and the ATC-350? Since the ATC-350 is fairly new, few people have much experience with them.

I'm not aware of any higher HP cars using the ATC-300, what car model are you talking about?

ATC-350 is used in these cars, I know the Alpina's have pretty decent HP so this is probably a more stout unit than the ATC-300 but I have little faith we could plug one in without knowing a lot more about the drivetrain software:

550iX Sedan. Up To 09/2011 . Required: 1
    750iX Automatic (N63) Sedan. Up To 09/2011 . Required: 1
    ALPINA B7X Automatic (N63) Sedan. Up To 09/2011 . Required: 1
    550iX Automatic (N63). Up To 09/2011 . Required: 1
    750LiX Automatic (N63) Sedan. Up To 09/2011 . Required: 1
    535iX Automatic (N55). Up To 09/2011 . Required: 1
    535iX Sedan. Up To 09/2011 . Required: 1
    ALPINA B7LX Automatic (N63) Sedan. Up To 09/2011 . Required: 1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @idspeedskater

That car looks crazy fast, the way the front lifts is insane and looks promising but as others have stated I don't see your T case living to long for many drag strip launches. If your transfer case does goes out, try these guys: http://www.jackstransmissions.com/collections/bmw. Looks like they are more then able to open it up and upgrade everything for you. That way you can launch it at say 5k all day long and not have to worry about anything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Carl Morris Click here to enlarge
    Here in Colorado we've got a drivetrain guy that loves fooling with the stuff and has already picked up a couple of BMW transfer cases and gone through them so that he's ready when we start breaking them. He likes what he sees so far. I'm not worried that the transfer case will be a deal breaker on going fast with the XI.
    Would you be happening to talk about Jacks Transmissions? Highly respected in the EVO/DSM world

http://www.jackstransmissions.com/
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jack's is a very reputable drivetrain shop, especially in the EVO world. If you can get them to start building 335i TC, I may have to eat crow as far as a 10 sec XI is concerned. Granted, it's not going to be cheap, with a built TC, half shafts, drive shaft, axels, GREAT clutch, etc but if Jack's is willing to build the components, it may be possible.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted5 Click here to enlarge
    @idspeedskater

That car looks crazy fast, the way the front lifts is insane and looks promising but as others have stated I don't see your T case living to long for many drag strip launches. If your transfer case does goes out, try these guys: http://www.jackstransmissions.com/collections/bmw. Looks like they are more then able to open it up and upgrade everything for you. That way you can launch it at say 5k all day long and not have to worry about anything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sikh335 Click here to enlarge
    You people are a lost cause. All the $#@! talking in this thread. Terry you know very well that I'm waiting for a Trans. You also know very well that the Trans codes are much more pronounced at 600whp than at the power you are running so why bash the customers if we are working to a common goal. Your snide remarks being selective in your working to take jabs at customers is exactly the crap I talked about with you face to face at Shift Sector.
    You're a lost cause. Look at all the neg reps you received in this thread.

Here's some food for thought: 1) you can only rep someone once every 10 reps, 2) you can only rep 10 times every 24 hrs.

That means every single neg rep you received today has been from a different user.

You receive these neg reps because all you do is regurgitate bull$#@! from Shiv without your own unique thought.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    At LM

I get it this is all you have left nothing better to do no contribution to the real world simply hero on a forum. Either way as stated my Trans is pulled and being built. As for months ago people have lives I don't live every day thinking about your sorry ass. But time will tell if you think it won't your more of a prick than I thought. Not one person who owns a Single Turbo ran around before Shift Sector hyping it up. You saw vendors other members everyone else, but you won't find one member hyping his own car. So since your the Guru of this forum if its common sense as you stated that the Trans won't work at this power why keep harping about the kit and tuning. If Captain Insano has run his Single turbo on a road course countless times and has not issue as a MT car and a road course is more grueling than a 1/4mile why keep bashing the kit. If your so great and wise why did you sell your car. If your Trans fix was the undisputed and brought to the community why is no one using it as a road map for the 6AT's. you can now say hey guys i mentioed 517trans yeara back but thats irrelivent since you did not use them and nor has anyone else in this here this makes them new. You have a man crush on Shiv and want to spew crap out when you see his name. Rep does not equal contribution in this case rep equals a few small boys trying to bully people because they are but hurt. I think I have contributed enough I still own the highest HP 335 6AT and am still pushing it to find a solution for the Trans. What are you contributing captin save a hoe, hanginging out on a forum all day. Neg rep me I could give a $#@!, I've dealt with small men like you before big types to make up for small everything else.

Me I don't like people talking $#@! on members that are putting Hugh amounts of money in to keep pushing the platform and talked $#@! on by people like you who have given up on it and sold you cars.
    lol, im a forum hero now? If i recall, i did things for me, that happened to benefit the community and people were appreciative. You on the other hand, are a self-proclaimed pioneer, yet have not given ANY substance to anything you claim you have done.
    If you think im a prick, that would be the first thing you have gotten correct, I am a prick. more-so to people that lie.
    noone ran around before shift sector hyping it up? you must mean besides the 5 guys going their including the tuner right..
    Noone knows what insano has done, because, well, where is it? is it footage logs, video's, or just you just now saying it?
    noone is bashing the kit, well, depends on interpretation, if you call people saying something is worthless because it cant do what its supposed to do, claimed to do, and expected to do,bashing.. well, thats 2 things correct you have..
    man crush on shiv? i think thats a bit reversed huh.. i mean you let him use your account, you speak for him, you dream about him..
    rep surely does equal contribution. If you havent noticed, a fair majority of the N54 performance metrics are still things that I did in conjuction with BMS, yup, Good ole terry.. not shiv
    you still own the highest HP 335 AT, thats awesome.. but its slow, if you only have hp on the dyno, do you really have it? The answer is NO. You have a larger theoretical number, so if thats what your after, more power to you. But the #'s people want are what you cannot provide. So what are you contributing again?
    I hang out on a forum because its a social place, ya know, friends.. I realize you have little to none of them so i dont know what you do with your time, nor do I care. The difference is, when i close my laptop, i get in my car, drive it, race it, meet friends in it and then continue with a prosperous society contributing life. You.. not so much..
    You dont like talking $#@! on members putting huge money into the cars? O lord, please tell us, you recieved no discounted pricing for the kit itself? Or you are referring to a trans build? You know.. the trans build that someone else, hell, a few other people have done long ago.. thats going to use the same exact hardware as us and get the same end result..? you mean that huge amount of money..?
    Given up? I changed platforms while I was "king" there was nothing more to do at the time and opted for a different hobby..hell it took almost a year, if not more for advancements over what I did with Burger Motorsports -Help- if thats giving up, id like to know your definition of WINNING..

How big of a PRICK am I now..

Ive only just begun collecting on the Troll Toll from you..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Holy $#@!, why did i even bother reading this thread. Its like an E90post VS bimmerboost wrestling match.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    Would you be happening to talk about Jacks Transmissions? Highly respected in the EVO/DSM world

http://www.jackstransmissions.com/
    Yes, he's fairly local to me and did a lot of clutches and diffs for me when I was experimenting on my Galant. I'm totally comfortable with having him experiment on my BMW. Especially since he had a V8 M5 for a long time and went through the tranny on it and was comfortable with how that went.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You people are a lost cause. All the $#@! talking in this thread. Terry you know very well that I'm waiting for a Trans. You also know very well that the Trans codes are much more pronounced at 600whp than at the power you are running so why bash the customers if we are working to a common goal. Your snide remarks being selective in your working to take jabs at customers is exactly the crap I talked about with you face to face at Shift Sector.
    I don't know why your car isn't running properly. I'm also not sure transmissions problems have been worse for the FFTEC cars vs. RB cars. Many of us have been fighting transmission issues for the last year or two. Yet we have managed to run respectable times with them despite the headaches.

I think it's great that you have a 600hp car and it should haul ass and put 6 cars on any RB car with that amount of power. But you should have a little thicker skin about it IMHO given your $#@! talk to performance results ratio thus far.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Holy $#@!, why did i even bother reading this thread. Its like an E90post VS bimmerboost wrestling match.
    +9 million, I regret even opening my mouth and saying a single word, both forums are going nuts over nothing. I'll get back to more important things
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 02-20-2013 at 06:12 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    +9 million, I regret even open my mouth and saying a single word, both forums are going nuts over nothing. I'll get back to more important thkngs
    like shipping stage 2 turbos Click here to enlarge ?
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast