Close

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NJrep335i Click here to enlarge
    Looks like he is doing a Top and Bottom mount turbo. I was thinking the same thing on my 335i for the following reasons.

1. Using 2 GTX28RS with Stock Wastegate actuators allows for factory style tuning with stock o2 placement.

2. when fueling capabilities are able to support over 1000 hp you only need to swap turbos to twin 35r or something of this nature.
    Gee, I wonder how you figured that out, and there is no such turbo as a GTX28RS. You guys are going to have to excuse me, after yesterday my tolerance of the forums is next to nothing. I should prob not post for about a week.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Gee, I wonder how you figured that out, and there is no such turbo as a GTX28RS. You guys are going to have to excuse me, after yesterday my tolerance of the forums is next to nothing. I should prob not post for about a week.
    I think we all know where I figured the use of the stock actuator. Thanks TONY! I'm not taking your comment as anything neg. I was inspired by Eleventeen's single turbo and your use of GTX28R turbo's and it seemed easier to design if I went with top/bottom mount. I've always had concern about the 02 placement and to me this is best of both worlds, Bling and function.

This method also leaves room to build upon in the near future. Still patiently waiting for your #'s @VargasTurboTech .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    You guys are going to have to excuse me, after yesterday my tolerance of the forums is next to nothing. I should prob not post for about a week.
    That was just SIkh335 being a $#@!ing $#@!. It's what he does. In fact, he's the reason a few of us are here and no longer on e90post.

Most of us on the forums are just passionate about seeing/making progress on the platform and that can lead to disagreements but at the end of the day we're on the same "team." Sikh, on the otherhand, is just a piece a $#@!. I'd love to see him pull the same crap IRL and get his $#@!ing teeth kicked out the back of his head lol
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NJrep335i Click here to enlarge
    I think we all know where I figured the use of the stock actuator. Thanks TONY! I'm not taking your comment as anything neg. I was inspired by Eleventeen's single turbo and your use of GTX28R turbo's and it seemed easier to design if I went with top/bottom mount. I've always had concern about the 02 placement and to me this is best of both worlds, Bling and function.

This method also leaves room to build upon in the near future. Still patiently waiting for your #'s @VargasTurboTech .
    Not negative at all, just not my normal chippy self. Good luck with your build man, looking forward to it. If you want to see a lot of bottom and top builds check out bimmerfourms.com forced induction section. Not much N54 stuff but a lot of older stuff using it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    That was just SIkh335 being a $#@!ing $#@!. It's what he does. In fact, he's the reason a few of us are here and no longer on e90post.

Most of us on the forums are just passionate about seeing/making progress on the platform and that can lead to disagreements but at the end of the day we're on the same "team." Sikh, on the otherhand, is just a piece a $#@!. I'd love to see him pull the same crap IRL and get his $#@!ing teeth kicked out the back of his head lol
    I don't know if he expects to just waltz into Shift Sector and start smiling and shaking hands, but if that's that case he is in for a rude awakening.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

I must have missed it and can't find what you're referring to. Sikh is banned again on E90post. What happened?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    I must have missed it and can't find what you're referring to. Sikh is banned again on E90post. What happened?
    He tried to dig up some old $#@! from my past that wasn't even true 4 years ago and post it on the forum. It really wasn't anything more then annoying to be honest, but he proved how much of a DB he is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Haters gonna hate. It wouldn't be a good build thread if there wasn't some keyboard warrior calling you out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

He tried to dig up some old $#@! from my past that wasn't even true 4 years ago and post it on the forum. It really wasn't anything more then annoying to be honest, but he proved how much of a DB he is.
    That guy has serious problems. I'm guessing he posted it on E90 and that's why he's banned there. Hopefully he stays banned this time.

Too bad we can't ban him here. We'll just all have to pull together and neg rep him to oblivion.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    amazing build, if anything please take more pictures Click here to enlarge btw congratz on the family extension!
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Honestly that was the lowest I've seen anyone go on these BMW forums in the last 5-6 years. He's such sad character. Douchebag doesn't even begin to describe the nature of his posts. Worst thing that ever crawled these forums. I really don't understand how he feels so FREE posting anyone's personal matters on a public car forum! Permanent ban is the minimal thing anyone could do in this case. Unbelievable..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    Honestly that was the lowest I've seen anyone go on these BMW forums in the last 5-6 years. He's such sad character. Douchebag doesn't even begin to describe the nature of his posts. Worst thing that ever crawled these forums. I really don't understand how he feels so FREE posting anyone's personal matters on a public car forum! Permanent ban is the minimal thing anyone could do in this case. Unbelievable..
    I read last night he was saying I "cheat" by starting early in rolling races. Which is funny because I've never raced him. Both events I went to where he attended he declined to run me. First because his car conveniently had broken on the way to the runway. The second because his car had conveniently broken at the runway. And I've been to two other events he didn't even bother to attend.

I've probably done 60+ runway runs with the car and I've never intentionally jumped the cones. Sometimes getting both cars lined up and at the same speed is difficult but when that happens you just run again until you get a fair race.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I read last night he was saying I "cheat" by starting early in rolling races. Which is funny because I've never raced him. Both events I went to where he attended he declined to run me. First because his car conveniently had broken on the way to the runway. The second because his car had conveniently broken at the runway. And I've been to two other events he didn't even bother to attend.

I've probably done 60+ runway runs with the car and I've never intentionally jumped the cones. Sometimes getting both cars lined up and at the same speed is difficult but when that happens you just run again until you get a fair race.
    Timing a roll on run is never easy, its easy to jump and you just do it again, doesn't equate to cheating. And I doubt this guy will be showing up to any events from now on, I wouldn't if I was him with all the enemies he has made. He just needs to sell his car and switch platforms at this point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Timing a roll on run is never easy, its easy to jump and you just do it again, doesn't equate to cheating. And I doubt this guy will be showing up to any events from now on, I wouldn't if I was him with all the enemies he has made. He just needs to sell his car and switch platforms at this point.
    He seemed OK in person. But definitely a $#@! talker. I didn't read up on the crap between you and him so I don't know what that was about. But I hope he shows up to shift sector in April so we can finally race. He has 100whp+ more than me so he better win decisively for all the talking he does.

Any chance you can make it down with a car? Would be great to meet and check out your work.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Saw the tape the other car could have gotten a big jump & still would have lostClick here to enlarge I see in the same thread one of the others is whining about getting jumped even though he said he would have lost anyway. Guess how much he loses by is important to him.
    Kevin
    2011 335is 7DCT/JB4 G5-ISO BMS Flash
    2013 135is 6MT - JB4 G5-ISO
    FF Cobra Mk-IV work in progress

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

I don't know if he expects to just waltz into Shift Sector and start smiling and shaking hands, but if that's that case he is in for a rude awakening.
    Sounds like Sikh is about to get a healthy dose of "act right"..... LONG overdue
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory Click here to enlarge
    Saw the tape the other car could have gotten a big jump & still would have lostClick here to enlarge I see in the same thread one of the others is whining about getting jumped even though he said he would have lost anyway. Guess how much he loses by is important to him.
    It's all in good fun. And like I was telling the guys at the runway the dragstrip is really where the rubber meets the road. You have timing lights, get concrete results printed on paper, etc. The rolling runs are a fun way to spend a day but in a way BS reins supreme at these things. Click here to enlarge Some of the MBs would get up to say 30mph, stay 3 cars behind, and then floor it so they pass the other guy at the cones only going 10mph+ faster. WTF!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    It's all in good fun. And like I was telling the guys at the runway the dragstrip is really where the rubber meets the road. You have timing lights, get concrete results printed on paper, etc. The rolling runs are a fun way to spend a day but in a way BS reins supreme at these things. Click here to enlarge Some of the MBs would get up to say 30mph, stay 3 cars behind, and then floor it so they pass the other guy at the cones only going 10mph+ faster. WTF!
    Theres no right way to do a roll race. Someone will always start before the other.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Theres no right way to do a roll race. Someone will always start before the other.
    we got pretty good at it in sweden ;-)
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by enrita Click here to enlarge
    we got pretty good at it in sweden ;-)
    It does work much better when you have more space to start out, many of these recent races are 1/2 mile races with very odd starting areas.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Hey man, I know you are doing a lot of testing on just 91 no meth or anything else. What kind of dyno numbers were you able to put down on just our California crap they sell out here. Just curious as not many people do much testing on just 91.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It put 519 to the wheels on the mustang dyno at FFTEC, but that's with 91 and meth. I don't have any data for any runs without meth, but as I work with Shiv and FFTEC to build out the platform I'll try to keep feeding data as we hit milestones in the evolution from a conservative tune on just pump and meth to something more aggressive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by idspeedskater Click here to enlarge
    It put 519 to the wheels on the mustang dyno at FFTEC, but that's with 91 and meth. I don't have any data for any runs without meth, but as I work with Shiv and FFTEC to build out the platform I'll try to keep feeding data as we hit milestones in the evolution from a conservative tune on just pump and meth to something more aggressive.
    You're doin' it right man. Keep it up.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by idspeedskater Click here to enlarge
    How much boost was this at?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast