Close

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Vishnu Single Turbo XI Edition (AWD Single)

Well it looks like Shiv is back from the hiatus and has developed an AWD single... No real information posted on the other site; or real world performance stats and it it is still a manual transmission. Could this be the one that runs 10's consistently? 519 AWHP on a Mustang seems solid...

Someone copy the article over...
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Interesting you posted this just as he started viewing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Interesting you posted this just as he started viewing.
    Like I said... I am all for it... Let's see this German EVO "lol" do it's thing... As long as it's consistent, reliable and a true DD.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Let me know when we have some performance numbers AKA a slip.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cool. If the RWD N54 is the supra(hah) Does this make the N54 the next GTR?
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2300+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/
    Or the BX8 Enthusiast Group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/353105035077862/
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Cool. If the RWD N54 is the supra(hah) Does this make the N54 the next GTR?
    nope... R34 Skyline... it's awd and 6 speed manual. The RB26DETT better run for cover...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    my moneys on VTT stg3's having real #s before anything shiv does

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This^^

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wonderful!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Not bashing Shiv in anyway as that's not my thing and I think his hardware is super solid, just noting it seems rather backwards to not get the tuning bugs out of a 2WD platform. Then your next big announcement is, hey guys we took the same kit we were having issues tuning and now it fits a an AWD version...Click here to enlarge Shiv, can you address any of the tuning issues you guys were having and if you have addressed these on the AWD kit?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wasn't the only issue the 6mt dmfw and the 4th to 5th on the auto which rb cars were also having issues with also?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pits200 Click here to enlarge
    Wasn't the only issue the 6mt dmfw and the 4th to 5th on the auto which rb cars were also having issues with also?
    Who knows. I hope so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I went for broke on the 335xi platform, got ~480whp / 550wtq with FBO, dual meth nozzles and a large nitrous jet, didn't end up being what I wanted. I ended up with a low 9.x 60-130 and a mid 11 second quarter mile, trapping 122-123mph. Some guys get that with FBO E85 in the 135i/335i.

Drivetrain losses are higher than RWD and the car is nearly 4k lbs wet, not so hard to see where .5 in the 1/4 and 6-7mph go compared to the nitrous or RB 335i/135i's.

I love my car, and I loved it tuned, but as a drag platform it did let me down big time. Granted I didn't buy it for that exactly, which is why I still have my car, just tuned with Cobb or JB+ depending on what I feel like Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

1 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by Sikh335 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    No
    Yes Lost Marine we all know you were the first to say the 6AT's will have issues, but I really think there are a lot of good things happening in the 6AT world that will help any upgraded turbo set up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sikh335 Click here to enlarge
    Yes Lost Marine we all know you were the first to say the 6AT's will have issues, but I really think there are a lot of good things happening in the 6AT world that will help any upgraded turbo set up.
    trans issues are one thing, i wasnt the first to say anything about it as its common sense, other than shiv lied when he said he had a way to prevent it, and i laughed at people that believed him.

Its the tuning thing that is not fixed, id bet money on it. in fact i dont need to as i already win because its been weeks, months rather, since some very vocal people have said its a flywheel issue and will make me eat my words in a day or so with new flywheels.. yet here we are..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Since I am a Single Turbo owner and my motor and kit works great I am hindered by my Transmission, which if you have not read is being fully built by 517trans to resolve my ST 6AT issues.
    There's no guarantee that your Single Turbo-6AT issues will go away once you upgrade your trans. And just like you're dealing with it, it'll be a bridge the Vargas Stage 3 users will cross when they get their. It also requires a small flood of Meth for the kit to run "as advertised", but we'll chalk that up to a fueling system short coming.

The difference is the Vargas Stage 3s aren't for sale to the public, they're still in the testing phase. Shiv is trying to pass off a kit that only recently has started working, as advertised, on the 6MTs.

Side Note -- Be interesting to see how the DCT responds to the Single Turbo/Vargas Stage 3s
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I have never really responded to your posts but I would like to ask what tuning bugs your referring to. Since I am a Single Turbo owner and my motor and kit works great I am hindered by my Transmission, which if you have not read is being fully built by 517trans to resolve my ST 6AT issues. I'm not sure i follow the tuning issues. Any upgrade that is running big power will hit the same hurdles, Traction, Trans limitations, suspension limitations etc. I would love to hear how the Stage 3 VTT has addressed the 6AT issue??? Cause I'm addressing it right now.
    I don't you at all. But I know your rep and it is not very good. What tuning bugs? How about the shift sector event? It was touted as the single turbo showdown. Everyone was ready to go, then nothing. Every car had issues, misfire issues, tranny issues, as I said I am not bashing anyone. I think the hardware is very solid. But pre-turbo 02's not ideal, DME trying to control boost activated wastegate at this point in time, not ideal. I never said our kit was going to address any AT issues, no do I think shiv's kit should. That is up to the purchaser. But for you to sit here and claim there were no tuning issues is pretty funny. So what happened to the single turbo domination at the event, where are all the 10 second time slips, dyno runs? I FULLY understand the pressure a manufacture is under to produce after building such a kit. We just did it, so I get it. But no idea why you are trying to answer some question that was not directed at you. I asked Shiv and I have a good relationship with him, no issues whatsoever. I am just curious as to what has been done to get all these cars that were supposed to perform to a certain level to that level. Because I know for a FACT is not hardware, that kit is solid as they come.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

1 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I don't you at all. But I know your rep and it is not very good. What tuning bugs? How about the shift sector event? It was touted as the single turbo showdown. Everyone was ready to go, then nothing. Every car had issues, misfire issues, tranny issues, as I said I am not bashing anyone. I think the hardware is very solid. But pre-turbo 02's not ideal, DME trying to control boost activated wastegate at this point in time, not ideal. I never said our kit was going to address any AT issues, no do I think shiv's kit should. That is up to the purchaser. But for you to sit here and claim there were no tuning issues is pretty funny. So what happened to the single turbo domination at the event, where are all the 10 second time slips, dyno runs? I FULLY understand the pressure a manufacture is under to produce after building such a kit. We just did it, so I get it. But no idea why you are trying to answer some question that was not directed at you. I asked Shiv and I have a good relationship with him, no issues whatsoever. I am just curious as to what has been done to get all these cars that were supposed to perform to a certain level to that level. Because I know for a FACT is not hardware, that kit is solid as they come.
    Reputation is a funny thing had your kit been first tuned by Vishnu as you wanted then you would have had the same reputation that I do. My reputation is not based on what I know rather on people who were banned from e90post and blame me for their ban. Not to mention that I was also banned from e90post for 3 months plus. But your answer does not address the specific tuning issue you are referring to. I was at the event the three ST autos had Trans related codes and issues not turbo Kit or engine related. Captin Insano was the other Single Turbo MT and his car had zero issue which he has stated many times. You can spew misinformation and not listen to actual customers end users that were at the event or you can act like a vendor and back up your claim with a specific issue in tuning. I have been very up front withy Trans issues hell I'm spending $5000 plus on a vendor that is new to this community but its all in moving forward. I'm not looking for an argument I'm looking for a spec of truth in your claim don't act like your not bashing when you are. If you wanna learn one thing from why people hate on Shiv it's acting like your kit works when you just started it up. Just give me
    a specific cause $#@! I own it and it in my car and the only issue I'm working with is Trans.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Reputation is a funny thing had your kit been first tuned by Vishnu as you wanted then you would have had the same reputation that I do. My reputation is not based on what I know rather on people who were banned from e90post and blame me for their ban. Not to mention that I was also banned from e90post for 3 months plus. But your answer does not address the specific tuning issue you are referring to. I was at the event the three ST autos had Trans related codes and issues not turbo Kit or engine related. Captin Insano was the other Single Turbo MT and his car had zero issue which he has stated many times. You can spew misinformation and not listen to actual customers end users that were at the event or you can act like a vendor and back up your claim with a specific issue in tuning. I have been very up front withy Trans issues hell I'm spending $5000 plus on a vendor that is new to this community but its all in moving forward. I'm not looking for an argument I'm looking for a spec of truth in your claim don't act like your not bashing when you are. If you wanna learn one thing from why people hate on Shiv it's acting like your kit works when you just started it up. Just give me
    a specific cause $#@! I own it and it in my car and the only issue I'm working with is Trans.
    As I said my question was directed to Shiv, by name and it was a friendly question with no ill intent. I have no idea why you are speaking for him. I think its great the kit no fits a Xi, AWD is a great way to get all that power to the ground.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im not speaking for him I speaking for the thousands of dollars in my car and still being spent on this platform. You've talked to Shiv before call him and ask him. But take it from an owner lets just quit the bull and work on beating some of the competitors out their other than each other.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

12 out of 12 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Actually, your reputation is based directly on what you know and, from a purely technical standpoint, you don't know $#@!.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im not speaking for him I speaking for the thousands of dollars in my car and still being spent on this platform.
    Thats great, I asked Shiv a question by name, and a friendly one at that. Just if anything is being done on the tuning end of the car. Thats it, thanks for your comments. I have nothing against you, but I will not be getting into any debates with you. Enjoy your car, thats why we are all here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Since i'm limited to one post per day, I'll reply to your post on the other forum. You guys can copy it back here and go at it but I will not be participating in it. Too many things to do and too little time to engage in what always turns out to be a side show.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast