Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cool. What I'm seeing is that I've pretty much completely eliminated these timing pulls that feel like misfires when everything is warm, but I still get them once in a while at part throttle when cold. When I capture them in a log every time load and/or boost is still above target. Still working on it and trying to see if I can raise the target at light throttle to get around it that way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Carl Morris Click here to enlarge
    Cool. What I'm seeing is that I've pretty much completely eliminated these timing pulls that feel like misfires when everything is warm, but I still get them once in a while at part throttle when cold. When I capture them in a log every time load and/or boost is still above target. Still working on it and trying to see if I can raise the target at light throttle to get around it that way.
    I actually have more problems at part throttle as well. if you make any progress please update this thread. the beginning of third gear from around 2800 to 4000 RPMs seems to be my worst spot if I start at zero boost and then hit the pedal to ramp it up.
    2009 335i AT xdrive E90 Sedan
    7601494 Trans Flash
    MHD Custom Tune
    FBO + Rb Inlets

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm getting closer but P factor is pretty aggressive now. I'm getting some oscillations sometimes that I can feel - like waves of torque. Any I and D factor tweaks I can make to mitigage these? They don't always occur. Attached is a few logs with oscillations and another without.

Also, attached is the P factor I just edited that is even more aggressive than where it was when I took these logs. Also does anyone know anything about the "boost limit multiplier table" or any other tables I can edit to help with this?
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by mfish; 06-20-2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Added to more logs with awful oscillations - I went too far with P factor
    2009 335i AT xdrive E90 Sedan
    7601494 Trans Flash
    MHD Custom Tune
    FBO + Rb Inlets

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mfish Click here to enlarge
    Also does anyone know anything about the "boost limit multiplier table" or any other tables I can edit to help with this?
    @Josh@Cobb @dzenno@PTF

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12