Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robc1976 Click here to enlarge
    It is controlled with a BMS FSB...I am at about 520+ last time I dynoed meth flow cut out (different kit) I got pissed because it kept getting air in the lines. I crumbled up the sheet and put it in my console....wife cleaned car and can you guess where my crumbled up Dyno sheet went? Yeah...right in the trash Click here to enlarge...my fault though lol!
    awesome, i didnt even realize you had RBs, i was curious why you wanted so much meth. all makes sense now

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    awesome, i didnt even realize you had RBs, i was curious why you wanted so much meth. all makes sense now
    with stockers I had a CM7 and it was enough....yeah those RB's can really boost....I am sure they can hit 25 possible with enough fuel....I have hit a tad over 23 with them and my trims where good....upgraded Walbro of course.
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12