Thread: "Devils own" meth kit W/4-AN fitting & Race tank review

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

"Devils own" meth kit W/4-AN fitting & Race tank review

Decided to upgrade my meth kit because my other kit (not getting into wich one, this is a review not a bash thread LOL!!) was having issues with air in the lines. I contact Devils own and ordered the following below and it intergrates with the JB4 FSB perfectly. Devils own customer service is way above expectations...aswered every Email and I was able to tell them the length of the lines I needed and the kit was shipped the next day!

Tank:

I LOVE this tank...has a baffle/sump built in so you can take the fluid down low (I never do) and is beneficial when taking hard corners ect. The tank is built exactly like a fuel cell...VERY thick....you could stand on this tghing and it wouyld not budge. The lid is awesome...seals very well and tou just twist the insert and it suctions down..twist in oposite direction and un-seals. I also like the vented allen screw fitting, not just a hole drilled in the tanks cap.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Note: If you get the race tank you will have to have push in fittings from pump to tank.
    Fittings: Greatest part of kit, so much easier to purge your systen not fighting a "push in fitting" and the nozzle just stays in place forever (unless you have to clean the nozzle).

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Nozzle/Nozzle holder:

I really like the design of there nozzle with the screw in filter. I love the Nozzle holder with the 4-An fitting as stated above...easy to purge and the Nozzle holder will alow you to use a CM nozzle also.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Selonoid:

Pretty much all are the same, except I do like the thicker wires on this unit and of course the 4-AN fittings.

Click here to enlarge

Pump:

Works great, pumps are pretty much the same also...this one is rated at 250 psi.

Click here to enlarge

Installed pics/Notes:

If you run yours like I did You will need 1X 14 ft hose (Had a foot extra just incase) 1X 10" piece (From selonoid to nozzle.

Note: If you have 4-AN fittings on tank you will need a 2-3 foot piece here with a 90 degree fitting on your line....depends on your set-up.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

I am VERY satisfied with this set-up, meth flows great and response is instant:

Log:

Click here to enlarge
    JB4 G5 ISO+BMS flash,Walbro 455 LPFP, Devils Own meth kit W/DO10 & DO7 nozzle's & 4-AN SS lines, BMS OCC, RB turbos W/3.5 N20 sensor, RB valve, BMS DCI, BMS angel eyes, 3" AR kittyless Dps, Strett stage 2 oil-cooler, ER FMIC, ER CP W/Synapse BOV, M3 control arms, meyle HD tie-rods, Wavetrac LSD, BC BR coil-overs, Power-Flex subframe bushings, Cusco Strut Brace, Concept 1 CS-5.0 rims,

2. #ADS

Sticky is offline Regular User

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1422 Post(s)

Moved to N54.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Moved to N54.
    Ort for all the piste in the wrong section...I posted a bunch in one section at once lol!
    JB4 G5 ISO+BMS flash,Walbro 455 LPFP, Devils Own meth kit W/DO10 & DO7 nozzle's & 4-AN SS lines, BMS OCC, RB turbos W/3.5 N20 sensor, RB valve, BMS DCI, BMS angel eyes, 3" AR kittyless Dps, Strett stage 2 oil-cooler, ER FMIC, ER CP W/Synapse BOV, M3 control arms, meyle HD tie-rods, Wavetrac LSD, BC BR coil-overs, Power-Flex subframe bushings, Cusco Strut Brace, Concept 1 CS-5.0 rims,

Black Sheep is offline Major player
    stains

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Nice write up & photo's
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Sticky is offline Regular User

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1422 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robc1976 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ort for all the piste in the wrong section...I posted a bunch in one section at once lol!
    I'll move it where it needs to go don't worry about it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

very nice man....pics and writeup!

Q4P is offline Member
    2JZ

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Great looking setup...
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Thank you guys!