14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Much respect. +rep

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tony -

How difficult is it to remove the air filters to clean them, as needs to be done periodically?

Thanks.

Neil

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MDORPHN Click here to enlarge
    Tony -

How difficult is it to remove the air filters to clean them, as needs to be done periodically?

Thanks.

Neil
    Front turbo is easy. The rear will be a little trick. Will have to pull the DP. But there is plenty of room to run in intake pipe for the rear turbo over to where the stock intake was. In the finished kit this is prob what we will do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    Much respect. +rep
    Click here to enlarge Keep the videos coming!
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    once i get my trans and rear end solid... sign me up!!! Click here to enlarge montego blauu FTW!!

EDIT: did you ever get that Upgraded HPFP back?
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL nice joke TonyClick here to enlarge I was saying "damn it can't be true" them I was glad I went for the stage 2, then I saw the video, and now I want stage 3. Click here to enlarge

Good job @VargasTurboTech !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Do want.

This twin kit is going to have a lot of advantages over a single kit. Less complexity in the manifolds (cheaper, stronger, less chance of breaking/leaking), O2's in a place they wont fry, PLENTY of headroom for power, and better response since there are still no TwinScroll single options. Go break in that clutch and set some records! How long after R&D does it usually take you to go into production? (Read: May/June?)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Omgomgomogomgomgomogmogmgomgomgomgomgomg

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It seems like the delay of stage 2 is benificial for all of us Click here to enlarge
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was told the stage 3 production kit is about 6 months away!

Save $1.5k a month for 6 months or just go with Stage 2...that's my dilemma Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    I was told the stage 3 production kit is about 6 months away!

Save $1.5k a month for 6 months or just go with Stage 2...that's my dilemma Click here to enlarge
    With your mod list it seems that you already have all the foundation(chassis wise) to really make use of the stage 3 kit. C'mon man, you know you want itClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    With your mod list it seems that you already have all the foundation(chassis wise) to really make use of the stage 3 kit. C'mon man, you know you want itClick here to enlarge
    You don't? Please Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Forgive my memory in my old age but I could have sworn someone said something about vaporware... I could have sworn. Hmm, my mistake I guess. Theirs too.
    I mentioned vaporware. And you took my post of vapor ware out of context and actually in the reverse. I advised Vargas from dealing with people that have posted vaporware projects as he is timely.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2300+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/
    Or the BX8 Enthusiast Group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/353105035077862/
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats on the start up. One thing I like about Vargas is their unwavering confidence in their product and this vid proves it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    You don't? Please Click here to enlarge
    Who knows, maybe tax time next year i'll do itClick here to enlarge. If there are any small kinks it should all be worked out by then. Also, suspension mods are next for me so i should have all that out of the way...
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Front turbo is easy. The rear will be a little trick. Will have to pull the DP. But there is plenty of room to run in intake pipe for the rear turbo over to where the stock intake was. In the finished kit this is prob what we will do.
    That would require lifting the engine. Do you suggest lifting it for the install in any case?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    !!!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    Forgot I have to pay 2012 taxes! Gotta save for that instead Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    That would require lifting the engine. Do you suggest lifting it for the install in any case?
    Not understanding what you are saying at all. As I said there is plenty of room for a intake pipe in the back, you do not need to pull the engine to get to the intake pipes. To install this kit you have to removed the stock pipes anyways. Engine does not need to be removed at anytime for this install.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BavarianBullet Click here to enlarge
    !!!

Click here to enlarge
    LMAO ! I was looking for something like this

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    more interested as soon as you procede to the next tune, whens Dzen coming out?? Im excited for that..
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks promising! Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Not understanding what you are saying at all. As I said there is plenty of room for a intake pipe in the back, you do not need to pull the engine to get to the intake pipes. To install this kit you have to removed the stock pipes anyways. Engine does not need to be removed at anytime for this install.
    It just looks tight, but no need for pulling the engine is good news for your kit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not sure if I missed it in any of the other threads, but why procede as the tune? I thought it was going to be ptf protuned (cobb) since dzenno would be the first person to tune this thing?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok check engine light fixed and misfire gone. Bad connection at coil cyl #1. Pulled coil and plug to be sure, put it back together and Running PERFECT. As soon as the clutch line shows up and we get it bled its time to get it on the road. I love when you change like 8 million things on a car and its something as simple as a bad connection. Here we go

Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 02-12-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast