Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Rep Points
    27 Post(s)
    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by m3dragon Click here to enlarge
    Door panels arrived today. They are a little rough but they are fixable thankfully. Seller did a great job packaging them and was honest about their condition. Next step is to have the scratches buffed out and place in my door frames which are in better shape.

OK Fern, now you can’t say I am posing now with the door panels ;-P (1).jpg (2).jpg (3).jpg (4).jpg (5).jpg
    Easily done bro Click here to enlarge Good detailer can buff those easily.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    2 Post(s)
    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    So a random update. Last night for some reason, I went off reservation and ordered some parts that make absolutely no sense. I decided to order based my cost analysis from looking at so many different possible directions. The cost came out to a few hundred less to go this way but still off reservation.
    Click here to enlarge
    NorCal drive organizer guy
    Drive database and photo locations
    NorCal CSL build thread - All the CSL parts that matter and then some

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456