Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    PWM was reasonable.
    Look at you being all secretive lol

Do you have a number to share? In terms of line pressure, I'm only asking what have you used to confirm raised transmission line pressure, not how you've done it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    Look at you being all secretive lol

Do you have a number to share? In terms of line pressure, I'm only asking what have you used to confirm raised transmission line pressure, not how you've done it.
    Probably same result when you did when running boosa code on 6ATs and it shifts harsh as hell.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I just got my trans. back from being built.Used all level 10 parts but had a trans. shop ive used for years on my diesel trucks. I ordered vargas stage 2 so should be comparable.Terry is this something thats done with your flash or only for your car?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Nice runs Terry and sounds like there's more in it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jzeee037 Click here to enlarge
    I just got my trans. back from being built.Used all level 10 parts but had a trans. shop ive used for years on my diesel trucks. I ordered vargas stage 2 so should be comparable.Terry is this something thats done with your flash or only for your car?
    We've put it in to the beta flash software. Several customers are running it.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoshBoody Click here to enlarge
    Nice runs Terry and sounds like there's more in it.
    Thanks. A couple of those tables you pointed out helped move things in the right direction for sure. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Sigh, I miss my car Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

@Terry

What is your best 60-130 in the RB 135i? That car is a monster...

Also because I was bored, I took a look at the 10.8 timeslip from Shiv and this one, obviously different tracks and days but I like looking at this stuff anyway. Would a 1.6x 60' would put this 135i into a 10.9x ET but drop the trap to 127 or 128? Also it looks like both cars pick up the same MPH on the back half, and both cars would be in 4th gear wouldn't they?

Anyone have any bench racing theories about what Terry could do with a drag prepped car like how the Vishnu 335i was setup? Click here to enlarge

Segment Shiv Terry
    60' 1.574 1.883 +0.309
    330' 4.600 4.897 +0.297
    660' 7.016 7.321 +0.305
    660' Trap 104.97mph 102.28 mph -2.69 mph
    1320' 10.822 11.146 +0.324
    1320' Trap 131.99 mph 129.48 mph -2.51 mph
    Back Half 3.806 3.825 +0.019
    BH Trap +27.02 mph +27.20 mph +.18 mph

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Also anyone know if there any truth to .1 drop in 60' equating to .15 or .2 drop in the 1/4 ET?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Lol for 8k more u can run 0.3 secs faster and trap 2.5 mph higher.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Awesome runs T ! Especially on tht tranny that I've heard u speak of acting up since a good amount of time before shift sector race.

Why not just pick up a junk yard tranny and get yours built. Reach to the right company explain the niche market and see what they say. I'm sure they'll act for u and than others can follow suit.

im on beta flash And my tranny has been very happy.
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    @Terry

What is your best 60-130 in the RB 135i? That car is a monster...
    The problem with 60-130 is the car shifts to 5th around 128mph. But best has been around 7.3s. I've been meaning to put taller tires on just for testing but have a lot of pots on the stove at the moment with all the new flash developments, ISO, F30 tuning, N20 tuning, etc.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    Awesome runs T ! Especially on tht tranny that I've heard u speak of acting up since a good amount of time before shift sector race.

Why not just pick up a junk yard tranny and get yours built. Reach to the right company explain the niche market and see what they say. I'm sure they'll act for u and than others can follow suit.

im on beta flash And my tranny has been very happy.
    Partly general laziness and partly because I've been through it on other platforms and I'm not looking forward to having to pull the trans every two weeks until its sorted. It may come to that, though, sooner or later.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    Also anyone know if there any truth to .1 drop in 60' equating to .15 or .2 drop in the 1/4 ET?
    Yes, .1ths in the 60' is normally worth .15ths in the 1/4. With a 1.65 60' this car would run 10.8s without a doubt.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I'm on the Beta Flash as well, love launching with full boost and getting on it in 2nd gear with 18-19psi and breaking all 4 tires loose Click here to enlarge
    For Sale:

- NX Express complete wet kit with Plug & Play fuel adapter for BMW 335i

- FBO parts here LINK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted-M Click here to enlarge
    I'm on the Beta Flash as well, love launching with full boost and getting on it in 2nd gear with 18-19psi and breaking all 4 tires loose Click here to enlarge
    Sometimes I wish I had an Xi. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Sometimes I wish I had an Xi. Click here to enlarge
    AWD is the best IMO..!

I had a 597whp, 566wtq STI and loved the AWD slides Click here to enlarge
    Sold that, went to a E92 M3 with the ESS 600hp SC,, Awesome top end but limited traction whipping around as a daily driver..

Now the 335xi is a blast to drive, hopefully we can figure out a 6AT solution so I can get the Vargas Stg 3's..!!
    For Sale:

- NX Express complete wet kit with Plug & Play fuel adapter for BMW 335i

- FBO parts here LINK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I found 600awtq in a rear engine car to be terrifying with tc off. Rwd for me.
    2015 - Cayman GTS - Stock
    2011 - 335is e92 - Cobb PTF E40/Rob Beck/AR/Helix (458 rwtq and 479 rwhp) - Retired
    2007 - 911 Turbo - EP1/AMS (617 awtq and 500 awhp) - Retired
    2008 - 335i e92 - Cobb/AR/Helix/OSS (384 rwtq and 356 rwhp) - Retired
    2003 and 2005 330i/ci zhp - Stock - Retired

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Great times terry
    2015 - Cayman GTS - Stock
    2011 - 335is e92 - Cobb PTF E40/Rob Beck/AR/Helix (458 rwtq and 479 rwhp) - Retired
    2007 - 911 Turbo - EP1/AMS (617 awtq and 500 awhp) - Retired
    2008 - 335i e92 - Cobb/AR/Helix/OSS (384 rwtq and 356 rwhp) - Retired
    2003 and 2005 330i/ci zhp - Stock - Retired

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

The problem with 60-130 is the car shifts to 5th around 128mph. But best has been around 7.3s. I've been meaning to put taller tires on just for testing but have a lot of pots on the stove at the moment with all the new flash developments, ISO, F30 tuning, N20 tuning, etc.
    Bigger problem is you need to shift earlier anyway to stay in the powerband.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted-M Click here to enlarge
    AWD is the best IMO..!

I had a 597whp, 566wtq STI and loved the AWD slides Click here to enlarge
    Sold that, went to a E92 M3 with the ESS 600hp SC,, Awesome top end but limited traction whipping around as a daily driver..

Now the 335xi is a blast to drive, hopefully we can figure out a 6AT solution so I can get the Vargas Stg 3's..!!
    You need a solution for that transfer case as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

11.1@129... not bad at all. Nicely done still just a hair away from 10's. 129 at Famoso is excellent.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Bigger problem is you need to shift earlier anyway to stay in the powerband.
    True. But I'd be happy being able to carry 4th out to 130mph. Maybe some day when we can reprogram the TCU.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    Now if this was a Vishnu ST thread some would say: only 0.1sec quicker and 4mph faster than the stock turbo setup on this same car and in better conditions? Is this upgrade even worth it? Click here to enlarge just sayin'

Terry, what did you do to confirm raised transmission line pressure?
    or its .x off the WR with more MPH and a failing trans..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Now if this was a Vishnu ST thread some would say: only 0.1sec quicker and 4mph faster than the stock turbo setup on this same car and in better conditions? Is this upgrade even worth it? Click here to enlarge just sayin'

Terry, what did you do to confirm raised transmission line pressure?
    +1 whats the details on the Trans Flash.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast