Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i think everyone waiting for him to shoe thr logs think HE is the douchebag, but hey, they're not the mods so. ok, ill back off

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i think everyone waiting for him to shoe thr logs think HE is the douchebag, but hey, they're not the mods so. ok, ill back off
    No, you're kind of the only one pushing it so ya... it's you.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have the excel files which if anyone has used the bt tool knows that is how the data is logged. I have never used excel or have not in 10 years. If someone has a link to how to convert excel to a proper graph or if I could email it to someone to do quickly I am happy to post. Again why is there no discussion on why some cars may be different, more sensitive etc. Does load matter more, weather, humidity, elevation all relative to octane? Looking for technical discussion. LostMarine I have yet to see you contribute anything except bashing. Right or wrong I give technical data and substance. Does not mean I am not open to learning or being wrong but what benefit is it for you by bashing people with no content in your replies. Why is it so hard to believe. I change my plugs every 10k. Someone with older plugs, even 15-20-25k has a really tough time hitting timing targets. Any residue on the plugs screw with how the ionic system measures the current which dictates ignition advance. It is very reasonable with a fresh air filter every 10k and plugs and an otherwise healthy car that someone could have a significant benefit with more timing compared to another car with a bit older plugs. Especially if altitudie and a few other factors is included.

Why can't we turn this into a discussion of some interesting stuff?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wannbm5 Click here to enlarge
    I have the excel files which if anyone has used the bt tool knows that is how the data is logged. I have never used excel or have not in 10 years. If someone has a link to how to convert excel to a proper graph or if I could email it to someone to do quickly I am happy to post. Again why is there no discussion on why some cars may be different, more sensitive etc. Does load matter more, weather, humidity, elevation all relative to octane? Looking for technical discussion. LostMarine I have yet to see you contribute anything except bashing. Right or wrong I give technical data and substance. Does not mean I am not open to learning or being wrong but what benefit is it for you by bashing people with no content in your replies. Why is it so hard to believe. I change my plugs every 10k. Someone with older plugs, even 15-20-25k has a really tough time hitting timing targets. Any residue on the plugs screw with how the ionic system measures the current which dictates ignition advance. It is very reasonable with a fresh air filter every 10k and plugs and an otherwise healthy car that someone could have a significant benefit with more timing compared to another car with a bit older plugs. Especially if altitudie and a few other factors is included.

Why can't we turn this into a discussion of some interesting stuff?
    Post the CSV file and someone will graph it for you.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I tried-it won't let me upload excel. If I am missing something than just tell me and will load them later today. Not a problem at all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12