Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    According to Discount Tire's system, we should be able to fit 295s with stock suspension height, but it will be tight :p
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    According to Discount Tire's system, we should be able to fit 295s with stock suspension height, but it will be tight :p
    i would love to see this!
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jpsimon Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure no one cares about those tires, but just throwing it out there
    Haha 98.5% of enthusiasts are using PS2s or R888s. How are the Hankook V12s though? Cannot wait for winter to end & get my RFTs off my car for the summer
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Haha 98.5% of enthusiasts are using PS2s or R888s. How are the Hankook V12s though? Cannot wait for winter to end & get my RFTs off my car for the summer
    Hankook V12s are all I've ever ran on my car. In my experience they are GREAT tires, especially considering the price. I see where a lot of people don't like them, I don't know if I just keep getting the rare good sets or what. I go through about a set a year so I find it hard to believe I got the "rare" exception 3 years in a row.

In 90F summer heat my car made 404rwhp/460rwtq on a low reading dyno and they had NO problem hooking up in 2nd gear. Now that it's winter and the roads are cold and the air is colder(more powerClick here to enlarge) they break loose occasionally in 2nd gear, depending on the road.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Aside from having to roll the fenders I like them a lot. I haven't had any issues in terms of traction/performance (then again I have AWD and have 10" wide rears). Overall I'm happy with them.

Right now I'm on my winter wheels with 225/45 blizzaks though... it'll be a couple months before I can put the summer wheels back on.
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I also use the Hankook V12's and they are an outstanding tire IMO.
    John 3:16

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123