Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

North Korea + Call of Duty 4 = USA nuked (seriously)

From the article (linked below - and be sure to watch the video):

North Korea is aiming to bolster the country's interest in its nuclear testing with a video that depicts a man dreaming of a U.S. city engulfed in flames, set to the soothing piano chords of "We Are the World."But the propaganda steals more than the Lionel Ritchie/Michael Jackson-recorded charity tune. Asdiscovered by Kotaku, about 20 seconds of the video is pulled from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

Check this out: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817...ors_picks=true

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why the hell would they put up anything about wanting to nuke a country? That's just idiotic especially when the military industrial complex probably just wants any excuse or hype to go to another war.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Apparently if a war starts with north korea , 1m people die in the first hour

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Couldnt finish watching it. Completely retarded...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    Couldnt finish watching it. Completely retarded...
    Tell that to Kim Jong Un. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why the hell would they put up anything about wanting to nuke a country? That's just idiotic especially when the military industrial complex probably just wants any excuse or hype to go to another war.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=51b576bd07e3" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Yeah, I am guessing he is just trying to get attention, they have been doing things like this for a while (although this is the most ridiculous thing I have seen).

It's definitely a bit creepy though - I am assuming their citizens want us all dead because of things like this... I guess we'll wait and see.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    Apparently if a war starts with north korea , 1m people die in the first hour
    Yeah, it would be a terrible thing. Definitely a nuclear war, and I am guessing by any means possible. It still bothers me that they put this on television - and I thought America was bad with Honey Boo Boo. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, it would be a terrible thing. Definitely a nuclear war, and I am guessing by any means possible. It still bothers me that they put this on television - and I thought America was bad with Honey Boo Boo. Click here to enlarge
    i
    t's actually more the 10,000 (afaik) loaded artillery pointed at seoul near the border.. But yes nukes mere hours later