Close

Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Jackie Clark, Police officer of the year in Detroit, commenting on why she is against guns

              
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,710
    Rep Points
    1,404.0
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Jackie Clark, Police officer of the year in Detroit, commenting on why she is against guns

    Here is her facebook, she seems like a real good person to be protecting people

    https://www.facebook.com/jackie.clark.1291421



    Click here to enlarge

    After treating me to "come see her" , I asked for her Officer ID number, or badge number and she refused to comment saying it was her day off and she didn't have to tell anyone, and then preceded to ban me on facebook.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,470
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    lol, you cant win an argument with stupidity

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Points
    132.1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    If she's the officer of the year, i'd hate to deal with the rest of them...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    100,589
    Rep Points
    24,181.9
    Mentioned
    1525 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    242


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I don't even know what to say.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,190
    Rep Points
    2,609.3
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    This boils down to the same argument as the women serving in the front lines. Emotions get in the way of doing the proper job.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,785
    Rep Points
    240.5
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ....you're telling me that is the sperm that won? .......and it's a cop?


    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,710
    Rep Points
    1,404.0
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ....you're telling me that is the sperm that won? .......and it's a cop?
    hahahah




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Rep Points
    -187.0
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    People do lie... The question is whether she's real or fake. Her employment is matter of public record, it's easy to verify.
    We stay swingin...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    293
    Rep Points
    464.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I can't stand cops that actually argue against personal protection, you've got to be some kind of freaking moron to actually believe pulling all legal guns would do anything other than increase violent crime using knives/bats/pipes/etc. Not to mention the criminals with $ that can afford the black market guns...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,785
    Rep Points
    240.5
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People do lie... The question is whether she's real or fake. Her employment is matter of public record, it's easy to verify.
    Do you think she is catfishing?


    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Rep Points
    -187.0
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you think she is catfishing?
    Anything is possible... More so making the point that all city, county, state and federal employees positions and salaries are public record.
    We stay swingin...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,710
    Rep Points
    1,404.0
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anything is possible... More so making the point that all city, county, state and federal employees positions and salaries are public record.
    Should could be, i don't care enough to go check.

    But the fact the person acted like this, is just so poor.




  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    1,181.6
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Man this country is just expanding with complete sh*theads and their multiplying in mass.. We'll be a sh*t stain before we know it. Click here to enlarge


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ....you're telling me that is the sperm that won? .......and it's a cop?
    Lol.. Click here to enlarge
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Black Raven, Auto, Recaros, Stock for now..

    E60 M5 SMG - Sapphire Black exterior, Black interior,
    Full leather, Ventilated comfort seats, Aluminum trim, Alcantara Headliner, Matte Black front/side grills, 20% window tint, Plasti Dipped Black Wheels, Hardwired 9500ix, RPI scoops(Red), Block off plates, BMC filters (c/f delete), Evolve-R Stage 2 Tune, Muffler & Secondary Cat Delete

    P500s S6 DSC OFF- ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.. Unless it's wet out


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Rep Points
    -187.0
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Should could be, i don't care enough to go check.

    But the fact the person acted like this, is just so poor.
    I'm saying merely nothing is corroborated so claims vs fact leaves some things open. If she is a LEO and speaking in those terms on a public space like Facebook then she is subject to discipline if she is a LEO. If she's not then she opens a whole new door of challenges. I get your point in not caring enough, but posting it says to some degree you care. But again I fully get your point.
    We stay swingin...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,710
    Rep Points
    1,404.0
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm saying merely nothing is corroborated so claims vs fact leaves some things open. If she is a LEO and speaking in those terms on a public space like Facebook then she is subject to discipline if she is a LEO. If she's not then she opens a whole new door of challenges. I get your point in not caring enough, but posting it says to some degree you care. But again I fully get your point.
    Yeah I cared enough to post it, and i posted it to the Detroit police officers and captains pages as well. But I'm not going to go 007 and start calling places and investigating etc.

    I have learned to not dig some holes very deep lol

    If someone else would like to, then all power to them!




  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,470
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If someone else would like to, then all power to them!
    send me the originals Click here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,470
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

    needed somewhere to host this Click here to enlarge

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,470
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,710
    Rep Points
    1,404.0
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I already sent it to them, as well at the LT. and Cpt. page.

    Guys I know you want to have fun with this, but really I don't want it to come back to haunt me, putting my name into a area of calling out COPS probably isn't the best Idea, which is why I blured out my name in the photo.




  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,470
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    my bad, i didnt think about that..

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •