Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: 2007 335i convertible 31k miles Nav/sport/comfort/19's

              
   
  1. #1
    DarkPhantom's Avatar
    DarkPhantom is offline Administrator
    Status: Photog
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,218
    Rep Points
    1,130.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No

    2007 335i convertible 31k miles Nav/sport/comfort/19's

    Selling my well kept 2007 335i convertible $30,000 firm.

    Space Gray with Coral Red Interior

    Has 31,429 miles on it. I've owned it since early 2008 where I bought it from a friend with 2,000 miles on it (he had other bills to pay).

    It is FULLY LOADED - EVERY OPTION!
    Premium package
    Navigation
    Sport Package
    Harmon Kardon Speakers
    Comfort Access
    keyless entry/exit
    top up/down with key fob
    Cold Weather Package
    Heated Seats
    Comfort Loading (through trunk)
    Sport rims
    Aero Lip

    You name it, the car has it.

    Here is a quick picture of the car, I will put more up.

    The leather was cleaned and rejuvenated less than 1,000 miles ago.
    Just had it checked by a BMW shop and there are zero problems on it.
    It has had the HPFP replaced not because it was faulty but because there was a recall when I was at the dealer.

    Absolutely zero problems.

    SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!

    Will not ship outside of US and prefer a local sale.

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge


    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,113
    Rep Points
    492.7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Great looking car, but did you post a price?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  3. #3
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,545
    Rep Points
    22,009.1
    Mentioned
    1302 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Needs price, GLWS.

  4. #4
    DarkPhantom's Avatar
    DarkPhantom is offline Administrator
    Status: Photog
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,218
    Rep Points
    1,130.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Oye, I knew I forgot something. Updated OP.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    1,765.9
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Does it have adaptive cruise control?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  6. #6
    DarkPhantom's Avatar
    DarkPhantom is offline Administrator
    Status: Photog
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,218
    Rep Points
    1,130.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does it have adaptive cruise control?
    Damn, you guys are really nit-picking. No adaptive cruise and no active steering...the two most useless options.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,877
    Rep Points
    1,772.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Then I guess it doesn't have everything!!!! Lol jk man. GLWS. Beautiful car indeed.
    135i MT


  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    1,765.9
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn, you guys are really nit-picking. No adaptive cruise and no active steering...the two most useless options.
    I disagree. Active steering is amazing.

    Just giving you $#@!! Can't say fully loaded if it's not!
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  9. #9
    DarkPhantom's Avatar
    DarkPhantom is offline Administrator
    Status: Photog
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,218
    Rep Points
    1,130.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree. Active steering is amazing.

    Just giving you $#@!! Can't say fully loaded if it's not!
    hahaha, okay, i'll change it Click here to enlarge

    p.s. if the buyer is serious, we can work something out.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    1,765.9
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hahaha, okay, i'll change it Click here to enlarge

    p.s. if the buyer is serious, we can work something out.
    Take it to C&C Saturday with a for sale sign.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  11. #11
    DarkPhantom's Avatar
    DarkPhantom is offline Administrator
    Status: Photog
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,218
    Rep Points
    1,130.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Take it to C&C Saturday with a for sale sign.
    You sir are a genius Click here to enlarge

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •