Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Post PTF Update: New products added

Wanted to let everyone know that we've further expanded our website in the last 2-3 months and partnered with a few more quality BMW performance parts manufacturers:

• ar design for their top notch fabrication/welding work and Line Lock kits
    • Helix for their great FMICs
    • SPEC for their new single mass steel flywheel offering as well as street and drag strip proven 2+ and 3+ clutch kits

Our website conforms to the MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) standards set by the manufacturers unless otherwise agreed with them and/or unless there are special promotions currently running. Let us know if you're interested and we'll try to do our best to provide you with the best price possible. All parts are shipped from within the US and we'll take great care of our Canadian/local customers the best we can as well.

Cheers

P.S. Here's a pic showing the manufacturers we currently endorse and partner with (minus the Walbro, that's just there as we've catalogued their E85 pump)

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by dzenno@PTF; 01-24-2013 at 03:44 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats! Wish I knew you stocked Aquamist parts for the flow sensor I bought. I got it from Jeff at Howerton though, he isn't too far from me. Suggestion to you would be to stock the Wagner FMIC. I think its a very under rated large core FMIC at a very good price. That being said VSRF may be an equivalent bargain (they werent offering when I got mine). I plan to data log temp and press in and out on it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Glad you added AR Design.

Looking forward to seeing more from Spec so far I have mixed feelings but hoping to get more info/reviews on the clutch.

Helix nobody complains about.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very nice.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    Congrats! Wish I knew you stocked Aquamist parts for the flow sensor I bought. I got it from Jeff at Howerton though, he isn't too far from me. Suggestion to you would be to stock the Wagner FMIC. I think its a very under rated large core FMIC at a very good price. That being said VSRF may be an equivalent bargain (they werent offering when I got mine).
    Jeff's great! Definitely didn't go wrong there..

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Glad you added AR Design.

Looking forward to seeing more from Spec so far I have mixed feelings but hoping to get more info/reviews on the clutch.

Helix nobody complains about.
    Having spoken to David Norton@Spec a number of times over the past few weeks it has raised my confidence level in their willingness to work through any issues or feedback we have for them. I am aware of their past customer experience history, not pretty if you go by strictly what's stated online. We also know that in most cases people speak up when there's issues and more often than not say nothing when the product works as intended. I sincerely hope any issues that do come up will be dealt with due diligence and we certainly won't endorse any manufacturers that don't meet high levels of customer satisfaction that we all would expect.

@ar design and helix, top shelf, enough said
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great stuff! It would be nice to get some Aquamist parts locally. I have a $300 order in with Jeff right now, for franky, some small parts. I'm glad to see that PTF is expanding quite regularly though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tzu Click here to enlarge
    Great stuff! It would be nice to get some Aquamist parts locally. I have a $300 order in with Jeff right now, for franky, some small parts. I'm glad to see that PTF is expanding quite regularly though.
    We'll do our best to help out getting the parts up here locally as well. PM me next time and we'll work through it Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What's a Line Lock kit?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nikitino25 Click here to enlarge
    What's a Line Lock kit?
    Designed to keep your front brakes locked so you can burn out in one place.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nikitino25 Click here to enlarge
    What's a Line Lock kit?
    Its a plug and play kit that has solenoids going on the front brake lines that let's you apply full pressure to the front brakes engaging them. Then you let off the brake pedal which releases the rear brakes while the fronts are still applied. Hammering on the throttle at that time lets you do a perfectly controlled burnout. Once tires are nice and hot you turn off/disengage the line lock, it releases the front breaks and you're off to do a nice sticky launch.

A must on any serious drag racer especially 6MTs

Here's a link that has a video at the bottom showing the line lock in action:

http://www.protuningfreaks.com/ar-de...5i-m3-e8x-e9x/
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good stuff! Haven't had a issue with my AR design or helix products, they are great companies to support!
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey Dzenno, are you still fabbing stuff up? I want to get some better brakes on this car, but everything that avenue is really marked up. I priced it out and can do a 15" front setup for around $1700 going off of MSRPs and using Wilwood 6 pots. So I know a reasonably priced kit is possible!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    Hey Dzenno, are you still fabbing stuff up? I want to get some better brakes on this car, but everything that avenue is really marked up. I priced it out and can do a 15" front setup for around $1700 going off of MSRPs and using Wilwood 6 pots. So I know a reasonably priced kit is possible!
    Email me with some details and I'll see what we can do. We're still looking into custom CNC fab projects, yes.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    Email me with some details and I'll see what we can do. We're still looking into custom CNC fab projects, yes.
    Will do when I get a free moment.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great to hear, wish it was 3 months earlier as I pulled the trigger on AR DPs, Helix FMIC, Cobb and your PTF tune right in a row.
    2015 - Cayman GTS - Stock
    2011 - 335is e92 - Cobb PTF E40/Rob Beck/AR/Helix (458 rwtq and 479 rwhp) - Retired
    2007 - 911 Turbo - EP1/AMS (617 awtq and 500 awhp) - Retired
    2008 - 335i e92 - Cobb/AR/Helix/OSS (384 rwtq and 356 rwhp) - Retired
    2003 and 2005 330i/ci zhp - Stock - Retired

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    NICE! i am in the market for a spec clutch, as i think mine is slipping. Dzenno pm me your # and ill call you when im ready to purchase.
    08 335i | Space Gray | Burl Walnut Wood Trim | Sport pkg | Premium Pkg | LOGIC7 | Navi | Comfort Access

| COBB | Injen DCI | Active Autowerke | Sonic Tuning | E92 Lighting | ER | HKS | BMS |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mithiral67 Click here to enlarge
    Great to hear, wish it was 3 months earlier as I pulled the trigger on AR DPs, Helix FMIC, Cobb and your PTF tune right in a row.
    Thanks @mithiral67. ar and helix are top shelf parts and i'm sure they'll serve you well.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pho_e92 Click here to enlarge
    NICE! i am in the market for a spec clutch, as i think mine is slipping. Dzenno pm me your # and ill call you when im ready to purchase.
    I'll pm it over. I'm on the BMW True North fb page as well in case you need to get a hold of me...love that new group
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    very nice keep it up guys!
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good stuff D-man.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tzu Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    We'll do our best to help out getting the parts up here locally as well. PM me next time and we'll work through it Click here to enlarge
    I have been thinking of swapping to smaller aquamist 0.8mm dual nozzles for my meth kit.

Let me know if you are placing an order as it may save me a high shipping cost on a small part.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pm me what you need, I'll take care of it
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Gonna need a pro tune in the spring Dzenno Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marcvtec Click here to enlarge
    Gonna need a pro tune in the spring Dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Hey, nice to see you on here Click here to enlarge did you grab an AP?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wonder if it would be possible to use these on the rears for a 'fun handle'...
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sure did Click here to enlarge
    I will call you in the spring

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast