Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Exposing Anti Gun Leftists, Hilarious Project

Members of the mainstream media and employees at the The Journal News — the newspaper that published the online gun map — may believe in gun-free zones, but they don’t want signs in their front yards proclaiming their homes as such.

While pretending to be members of a fake organization called “Citizens Against Senseless Violence,” James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas staff knocked on their doors and offered to give them free yard signs reading “This Home is Proudly Gun Free.” They secretly filmed the interactions and revealing that people were less than eager to put the signs in their yards.

While some of the people who answered the doors are seemingly not the media staffers, one columnist with The Journal News, Bob Braun, did make an interesting point about the signs.
    “I agree with you, and I am on your side on this, but I’m just wondering if that’s not an invitation to somebody with a gun,” he said in the video.

Following the release of the gun owners addresses, two burglars tried to steal the gun safe of a New York man in his 70s, seemingly as a direct result of the newspaper publishing the man’s address.
    Project Veritas also visited the home of Touré, an MSNBC host who has been openly anti-gun. Once the video was released, O’Keefe tweeted it at Touré, who didn’t like what he saw, as Mediate reported.

“@jAMESOKeefeIII I treated the people who came to my home with great respect & engaged them at length & this is how you return that respect?” he tweeted.

O’Keefe responded by tweeting, “Maybe, @Toure, the public has a ‘right’ to know YOU DON’T have a gun. Now they do know that.”

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Very interesting,thanks for posting!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Exposing hypocrisy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Haha....thats great!