Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rant on NaziPost Politics

So last month, I was banned for 30 days for letting people who were interested know about the tubro raffle giveaway through PRIVATE messaging.

Apparently, PMs aren't very PRIVATE over on NaziPost.

I knew what I did wouldn't sit well, so served my time thinking all would be good when my sentence was up.

WRONG, those f**kers took away my PMs! WTF! Dirty POSs.

The ONLY good thing about that site is the classified and now I can't PM for best price and $#@!. Worthless site!

PS. Is HP Autowerkz a vendor here?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    welcome to a forum not stuck up their ass.

other then S65 talk, refrain from that Click here to enlarge

hahha jk @Sticky

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Is HP Autowerkz a vendor here?
    Here's a list of the Premier Vendors: http://bimmerboost.com/forumdisplay....remier-Vendors
    Here's a list of the Supporting Vendors: http://bimmerboost.com/forumdisplay....orting-Vendors

I don't think HP Autowerks is on that list, but 99% chance that one of the other vendors will have whatever part(s) you're looking for.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is HP Autowerkz a vendor here
    No.

And I'm sorry you got in trouble.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Here's a list of the Premier Vendors: http://bimmerboost.com/forumdisplay....remier-Vendors
    Here's a list of the Supporting Vendors: http://bimmerboost.com/forumdisplay....orting-Vendors

I don't think HP Autowerks is on that list, but 99% chance that one of the other vendors will have whatever part(s) you're looking for.
    I was asking because they are a joke as well! I was looking for pricing for Stoptech Trophies and Harold's post said to PM him for "Special" E90Post pricing. Dude gave me a price that was $150 more than what their website quoted me. WTF! lol

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No.

And I'm sorry you got in trouble.
    Meh.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    said to PM him for "Special" E90Post pricing. Dude gave me a price that was $150 more than what their website quoted me. WTF! lol
    You misunderstood, that was the e90post special.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You misunderstood, that was the e90post special.
    They gotta make their sponsor fees back somehow I guess, lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was asking because they are a joke as well! I was looking for pricing for Stoptech Trophies and Harold's post said to PM him for "Special" E90Post pricing. Dude gave me a price that was $150 more than what their website quoted me. WTF! lol
    Odd, I had no problem buying from them. Got my Akra DPs 1/2 off with shipping included (they were the shelf demo set)
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Odd, I had no problem buying from them. Got my Akra DPs 1/2 off with shipping included (they were the shelf demo set)
    Well, you bought a heavily discounted display set.

Harold left me a visitor message since I can't receive PMs:

BMW 335i

$4045 front
    $3445 rear

Your price is 20% off of the above plus shipping. If you can find them for $4801, you better buy them now.

Harold

which is $7,490 total.

This is the price I get off their website:

Stoptech E9X 335i Trophy Big Brake Kit
    Subtotal $7,290.00
    Shipping (FedEx Home DeliveryŽ) $51.37
    Tax $0.00
    Order Total $7,341.37

Also, I was told that $4,800 is the price it costs vendors to get these brakes so I was hoping my knowledge of that would get Harold to give me a better price. NOPE, he gave me a bigger number than the website. SMH