Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Great! Bring some wine!
    Haha always!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We just hit the road from Santa Ana, not sure what time we will be there.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    We just hit the road from Santa Ana, not sure what time we will be there.
    $#@! well you're leaving before me. I'm heading out at 3:30.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Picking up the shirts on the way. I will have bimmerboost shirts for those that want them as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Picking up the shirts on the way. I will have bimmerboost shirts for those that want them as well.
    You better not run out of those BB shirts cause I want one
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you guys, I'm wishing I can fix my car in time as something happened. 20 miles away from the hotel I decided to hit 150mph, and pop. I blew a MAF sensor and I'm guessing I have a massive boost leak. Luckily It was right near a chevy dealer which I went to and got a new MAF sensor that fixed it a lot, but I'm not boosting. If anyone has some tools, as I did not bring mine :/ if I can borrow or they can help me find this leak. I just landed at hotel about to eat as we haven't ate anything. PS I tried 4 mechanic shops that said they can only see it on Monday, so I'm pretty $#@!ed there.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Thank you guys, I'm wishing I can fix my car in time as something happened. 20 miles away from the hotel I decided to hit 150mph, and pop. I blew a MAF sensor and I'm guessing I have a massive boost leak. Luckily It was right near a chevy dealer which I went to and got a new MAF sensor that fixed it a lot, but I'm not boosting. If anyone has some tools, as I did not bring mine :/ if I can borrow or they can help me find this leak. I just landed at hotel about to eat as we haven't ate anything. PS I tried 4 mechanic shops that said they can only see it on Monday, so I'm pretty $#@!ed there.
    Im sorry bro we'll pool together and try to get your car healthy im sure some guys will have tools.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    You better not run out of those BB shirts cause I want one
    Definitely won't run out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My offer still stands if anyone needs a place to park their car overnight. You can PM me or hit me up at the meet tonight.
    2011 CTS-V Wagon M6 - 580rwhp

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im sorry bro we'll pool together and try to get your car healthy im sure some guys will have tools.
    I hope so man, I will be at the padre no worries. My car drives, just not fast LOL. It was way worse without the MAF sensor, hopefully we can make it run.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Any recommendations on parking at the Padre? Valet area is small and I don't want them parking my car. There is a big lot across the street but it says em

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Finishing my memo... It says employee parking only. Does anyone know if It is available for public parking in the evening?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I hope so man, I will be at the padre no worries. My car drives, just not fast LOL. It was way worse without the MAF sensor, hopefully we can make it run.
    We have tools, jacks, air compressor and generator.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll be around tomorrow morning so hopefully we can find something obvious.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just got the shirts stuck in god awful LA traffic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    We have tools, jacks, air compressor and generator.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I'll be around tomorrow morning so hopefully we can find something obvious.
    Thank you guys that's awesome, I just sent a log to my tuner so he can see if it's anything bigger than that. I hope we can figure it out..

Just got the shirts stuck in god awful LA traffic.
    Damn, how are you going to make it at the meeting at 7pm?? LOL
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not making 7 pm I will be quite fashionably late.

Had no choice tshirt guy could not get them done by 5 like I hoped.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Porsche997.1 Click here to enlarge
    Finishing my memo... It says employee parking only. Does anyone know if It is available for public parking in the evening?
    Good question. I dont want my car in valet. ..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Team Weistec is in the house! See everyone soon!

PS if anyone needs tools or diagnostic hardware software we came equipped as well.
    Click here to enlarge
    Home of the World's Fastest Mercedes

CONNECT WITH US
    www.Weistec.com
    Sales@Weistec.com

Instagram
    Facebook

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was at the Padre, met some of the people. I'm excited for tomorrows event. Still can't figure out where the leak is, hopefully we can figure it out tomorrow. I will be there early, see you all tomorrow.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So which of the 2 in and out burgers is best?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good Luck guys! Looks like its gonna be pretty awesome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Much respect for Sticky and Tony for putting together this event. Sounds like it is gong to be a great day for some racing. Stay safe today and take some pictures. We in the East need to live vicariously through you. It's not even going to be above freezing today where I'm at.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Event was really sick. Wish I could have ran it at the event. I just got home as there was nothing for me to do anymore. My turbo blew unfortunately.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast