Close

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I have messaged Sticky to see if we have a reserved area at the Padre. He is staying there, so I let him try to deal with that one. But it does appear to be
    PADRE @ 7PM.

Also, i will be sending out a final group email shortly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    That poor Fiat Abarth has no idea what it's getting itself into Click here to enlarge

BUT as of right now it is faster than Sticky's car (hopefully not for too much longer -- really hope once they figure out the spacer/block flex solution that it's ready to go)
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    That poor Fiat Abarth has no idea what it's getting itself into Click here to enlarge

BUT as of right now it is faster than Sticky's car (hopefully not for too much longer -- really hope once they figure out the spacer/block flex solution that it's ready to go)
    LMAO....poor Sticky.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Man, the sign of the times when 505hp gets you 45th on the list and probably to drop further down when the newcomers list their HP!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ProjectWJ Click here to enlarge
    Friday Night Dinner / Show at Hungry Hunter? (for those not staying at the R)??? 8 PM?
    Padre 7 pm... but do whatever you want to.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Here is a teaser pic Weistec just sent me of my C63 Black Series. Stage 3 Supercharger, extensive cooling mods, suspension mods, Klassen Forged wheels and wider rubber.....this is my slow car Click here to enlarge

Attachment 26995
    Looking very good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

@FlyingGuy

Just sent you payment via Paypal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Weather is looking fantastic for Sat. 78 partly cloudy, 0% chance of rain and very little wind. Don't think we could ask for a nicer day although it's going to be a bit warmer for you guys running blowers.

http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day...+USCA1043:1:US

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Weather is looking fantastic for Sat. 78 partly cloudy, 0% chance of rain and very little wind. Don't think we could ask for a nicer day although it's going to be a bit warmer for you guys running blowers.

No worries, I hot lapped 10.60s last year in 96 degree temps without icing down between passes, 78 will be a walk in the park. It has snowed at home in Chicago every day for rhe past week so I am needing a break, the warmer the better.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

I hope its cloudy with no rain and no hard sunshine. The hood will get hotter than 80 Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I hope its cloudy with no rain and no hard sunshine. The hood will get hotter than 80 Click here to enlarge
    And so will everyone else's hoods Click here to enlarge all relative, don't sweat it pal it's going to be awesome weather.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

And so will everyone else's hoods Click here to enlarge all relative, don't sweat it pal it's going to be awesome weather.
    Can't wait!
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

There was talk of a live video feed so we unfortunate no shows could follow the action.
    Is there any information about that?
    Is it gonna happen al all?
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    There was talk of a live video feed so we unfortunate no shows could follow the action.
    Is there any information about that?
    Is it gonna happen al all?
    Live feed is beyond the scope right now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Joe,

Sorry for not being in touch earlier about using my trailer. After the break in I ultimately decided to skip this event. The trailer and car was packed up and is now in Florida.

Good luck to all and be safe.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Joe,

Sorry for not being in touch earlier about using my trailer. After the break in I ultimately decided to skip this event. The trailer and car was packed up and is now in Florida.

I'll tip one back for ya Earl Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Joe,

Damn, I was looking forward to driving your CLK LOL just kidding. Sorry you couldn't make it. Hopefully next event I will see you and your car.

Going to be in Bakersfield today around 3pm. Leaving my place around 1230. Anyone know of any 100 octane stations up there?

Some things I will be bringing. Laptop for logging, camera/mount, jugs of 100 octane LOL. Car ramp since my jack died on me last event. Some tools etc. Oh yea, and the special green herb for tonight to sleep well before the event.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Looks like buttonwillow raceway is the closest 100 octane station if any one needs. they will be open until 5pm today 8.99/gal.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Looks like buttonwillow raceway is the closest 100 octane station if any one needs. they will be open until 5pm today 8.99/gal.
    Isn't there going to be race fuel for sale at the event ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Isn't there going to be race fuel for sale at the event ?
    Yeaaaaa, but I'm not tuned for ms109 Click here to enlarge. Tuner said to leave it alone and stick with 100 lol.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Joe,

No problem at all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Yeaaaaa, but I'm not tuned for ms109 Click here to enlarge. Tuner said to leave it alone and stick with 100 lol.
    MS109 won't kill you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Takes lots of pics/vids! Sounds like it will be a awesome event....
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Final group emails have been sent to everyone that has registered. Please check your email. It will have been sent to whatever email I have on file for you. Any issues, or request to resubmit to a different email, please contact me

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

cant wait

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast