Close

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    just the safety items listed in the self tech sheet that was emailed out. This is a form that will need to be printed and filled out, so if you need me to email another, let me know and I can shoot one your way on the email address you registered with.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FlyingGuy Click here to enlarge
    just the safety items listed in the self tech sheet that was emailed out. This is a form that will need to be printed and filled out, so if you need me to email another, let me know and I can shoot one your way on the email address you registered with.
    no, I have the e-mail, just don't have that e-mail account linked to my mobile device I am posting from. I will take a look when I get home. Thanks again
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ahh i forgot. only external equipment is a helmet. I believe Snell 2005 (for now) or better.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    We will be opting to start earlier rather than later, to take advantage of as much daylight as possible, sunrise is about 06:30am with sunset being about 6:00pm. And here's a quick breakdown.

Gates will be open at 6:00AM. At the gate will be a quick check in (name and car I.D.) to make sure you belong there, and to declare and submit payment for any (up to 3) crew members that have not yet been paid for. Then you will make your way to the staging and parking runway to... stage and park. As soon as you park your vehicle, you will need to make your way to our designated staff member for actual check-in. There will be a designated and easily identifiable area for this. You will present your event forms (both of them) and the staff member will double check that you are someone that is registered and supposed to be there. If there are any issues with the forms, they will be addressed at that time. When all is good, you will receive a wristband that will be worn for the duration of the event. If you arrive with all your crew at the same time, the registered participant/driver may submit the "Waiver" forms for his crew at the same time the registered participant/driver checks in. This will help keep from having a cluster around our staff members trying to check everyone in.

Drivers meeting will be at 7:30AM. This will most likely be at the same area as regular check-in, and will go over some basics of the event. If for some reason, everyone is there and checked in before this, then we will start earlier and get to the racing. PLEASE make every effort to be there by that time. It will make it very inconvenient to pull myself away multiple times to re-explain things for people that show up late. I'm sure you want to get in as many runs as possible, so please make this a concerted effort.

The nearest edge of the parking will be reserved for our sponsors and their equipment, tables, easy-ups etc. Parking on the runway will be on either edge of the runway, leaving the center open for traffic as needed. This runway is 60 feet wide, so we should have enough room for at least single file on either side, plus a center traffic section.

thats about it for now. Just a quick tid-bit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FlyingGuy Click here to enlarge
    Drivers meeting will be at 7:30AM.
    I would like to address the participants during this time as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I would like to undress the participants during this time as well.
    Pervert
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Pervert
    Not enough wine in the world for that to happen...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Guys I'm wondering for the Friday night dinner why we don't do it at the Padre? Reason being the restaurant looks to be quite high class, better wine list, and there is also a rooftop lounge with firepits and such where we can chat and enjoy drinks.

It just seems a bit more upscale/happening.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also, I can get a private room for us. The Board Room or Fireside room for example:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Additionally also a club at the place that may be worth peeking into for an hour:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    psh, if you got the $$. why the $#@! not!? lol
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If not I'm ready to throw in the towel.

The above quote from Sticky was in response to the question "Does that mean it will be running?" posed by @Terry@BMS back on jan 21st.............

Sticky, need me to bring you a towel or will you be bringing one of your own? Click here to enlarge

Now set me up some money races with Gintani cars at the event so I can at least give you the satisfaction of watching them be publicly humiliated the way you have been humiliated the past couple years over this build.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Guys I'm wondering for the Friday night dinner why we don't do it at the Padre? Reason being the restaurant looks to be quite high class, better wine list, and there is also a rooftop lounge with firepits and such where we can chat and enjoy drinks.

It just seems a bit more upscale/happening.
    That would work well for me since I'm staying there too and from what Tony said it sounds like this area of town is where the action is. Either way I don't care - burgers at In & Out or a nice steak dinner, I can do whatever. What I do know is that I will not be making the drivers meeting at 7am LOL. $#@! that I'm sleeping in.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The above quote from Sticky was in response to the question "Does that mean it will be running?" posed by @Terry@BMS back on jan 21st.............

Sticky, need me to bring you a towel or will you be bringing one of your own? Click here to enlarge

Now set me up some money races with Gintani cars at the event so I can at least give you the satisfaction of watching them be publicly humiliated the way you have been humiliated the past couple years over this build.
    Jim I just found out that his car never existed - it was totally made up Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I haven't been humiliated at all detailing a build process. It seems you are way more hung up on the time than I am. How about I worry about my own car?

Additionally, Gintani has some fast ass cars. You may have forgotten my car held the records and raised the bar and will be doing so on the platform yet again.

Enough with the negativity already.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    That would work well for me since I'm staying there too and from what Tony said it sounds like this area of town is where the action is. Either way I don't care - burgers at In & Out or a nice steak dinner, I can do whatever. What I do know is that I will not be making the drivers meeting at 7am LOL. $#@! that I'm sleeping in.
    Well I'm making the meeting AND having fun Click here to enlarge

Let's go for dinner and drinks starting at 7 PM at the Padre.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    psh, if you got the $$. why the $#@! not!? lol
    You joining us or what?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jim I just found out that his car never existed - it was totally made up Click here to enlarge
    I know his car exists, or at least exsisted, I raced him at Famoso three or four years ago.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well I'm making the meeting AND having fun Click here to enlarge

Let's go for dinner and drinks starting at 7 PM at the Padre.
    I thought it was a drivers meeting? Why are you going? Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sure you can figure it out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL - that was actually a good one Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL - that was actually a good one Click here to enlarge
    ...ya, this is way too easy. Nothing like kicking a guy when he is down.

Sticky takes it personal but what I am really doing is trying to motivate Gintani to get $#@! done. I could have carved an entirely new engine block out of a hunk of aluminum with a swiss army knife and a couple files in the amount of time it has taken them to build/rebuild or whatever the $#@! they have been doing for the past 12 months since they got it back from the tranny/clutch people.

Sticky? Why don't you just buy a C 63 BS and tt it or Wesitec it and call it quits? That will be faster than anything Gintani is going to turn out. Best part is you could have it in a few weeks rather than a few years LOL
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ...ya, this is way to easy. Nothing like kicking a guy when he is down.

Sticky takes it personal but what I am really doing is trying to motivate Gintani to get $#@! done. I could have carved an entirely new engine block out of a hunk of aluminum with a swiss army knife and a couple files in the amount of time it has taken them to build/rebuild or whatever the $#@! they have been doing for the past 12 months since they got it back from the tranny/clutch people.

Sticky? Why don't you just buy a C 63 BS and tt it or Wesitec it and call it quits? That will be faster than anything Gintani is going to turn out. best part is yuo could have it in a few weeks rather than a few years LOL
    I'm not taking anything personally I really don't understand the constant obsession with my car.

It will be done soon and it will be quite fast. I'd be more concerned about the 5:1 odds you offered versus the CLK.

I'm moving to a new platform after I have a little fun with it and sell it.

A supercharged C63 BS won't be faster than my car...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not taking anything personally I really don't understand the constant obsession with my car.

It will be done soon and it will be quite fast. I'd be more concerned about the 5:1 odds you offered versus the CLK.

I'm moving to a new platform after I have a little fun with it and sell it.

A supercharged C63 BS won't be faster than my car...
    ....trust me, I more concerned with the world ending tomorrow than I am of your car ever beating the CLK. 5 to 1 odds is a standing bet, any time you want to loose some money let me know, only problem is the car will only be out there a couple more weeks and then you will have to drag your candy ass to Chicago, and we know that will never happen. Remember, my car has been at Weistec all winterClick here to enlarge.....just sayin

I will give you 10 to 1 odds but your minimum wager has to be at least $1000.....say the word.

I will give you 2 to 1 with the C BS.......man up and accept a bet
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    trust me, I more concerned with the world ending tomorrow than I am of your car ever beating the CLK. 5 to 1 odds is a standing bet, any time you want to loose some money let me know
    Heh no prob.

only problem is the car will only be out there a couple more weeks and then you will have to drag you rcandy ass to Chicago, and we know that will never happen.
    Why not? I already stated that was only fair due to the wait. It will make for a great vid comparison plus I haven't been to Chicago. I want to try out the local restaurants and the local Polish women.

I will give you 10 to 1 odds but your minimum wager has to be at least $1000.....say the word.
    10:1 $1k is fine with me.

I will give you 2 to 1 with the C BS.......man up and accept a bet
    Um ok?

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast