Close

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    ***A local Sponsor and VP fuels supplier will be onsite at the event with MS109 and Q16. They will have stock in 5 gallon cans, no pumps. They hope to be able to help us out some by supplying this, so if you are planning on running either of these two fuels, please consider buying some at the event. There should be plenty to go around.***

Cash only on site, but if you would like to purchase on a card, feel free to call or go by the shop and prepay, and they will ring you up and have your pails and receipts waiting for you at the strip.

MS109- $90/5gal
    Q16- $96/5gal

Tec Services
    (661) 399-2678

ask for Bob, mention it's for the Airport Event

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ AWESOME!!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tony just a reminder we have a meeting at 12 today Click here to enlarge @FlyingGuy

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wanted to let @FlyingGuy know that there is a few people trying to contact him and register that haven't gotten responses to their email's I guess. Just an FYI

(maybe spam filter got them?)
    2003 Cobra #1484 Signed by O. John Coletti himself - My youtube: laruei Engine: KB 2.2 @17lbs (going e85 soon) - Accufab TB - Stiege ported lower intake - Full Billetflow idlers and snubber - SCT BA3000 MAF - Siemen Deka 60LB - 40a BAP w/wiring upgrade - Canton Road Race Pan & Windage Tray - Full Bassani Exhaust (mid-lengths, catted x-pipe, and cat back) - Racers Edge Tunning tune - JLT NextGen High Boost - LFP Dual pass heat exchanger - LFP Heat Exch Tank - Canton Coolant Tank - Invictus HCM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by laruei Click here to enlarge
    I wanted to let @FlyingGuy know that there is a few people trying to contact him and register that haven't gotten responses to their email's I guess. Just an FYI

Death in family, he's been out of town.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Every time I see this I wish was attending..
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Tony just a reminder we have a meeting at 12 today Click here to enlarge @FlyingGuy
    Nice having lunch with you. I'm glad we could meet in person, just wish i wasn't down there under these circumstances. Thanks again
    Click here to enlarge

I have been able to check and respond to all email I have gotten via my iphone. I have double checked my junk folder, with nothing (at all) showing. And my simple hotmail inbox doesnt anti-spam. So Ian, if you know who these people are or if they are your friends or whatever, extend my apologies, and please have them try again, or, if you like... email me their contact email. And I can reach out to them. I'm not sure what the issue was, but I have made it a point to respond to everyone I have received an email from, and not ignore anyone. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FlyingGuy Click here to enlarge
    Nice having lunch with you. I'm glad we could meet in person, just wish i wasn't down there under these circumstances.
    I understand completely, it was nice meeting you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn I would totally understand IF you ignored due to death in the family sorry to hear about that. I will tell them to resend and go from there. Click here to enlarge

Thank you sir!
    2003 Cobra #1484 Signed by O. John Coletti himself - My youtube: laruei Engine: KB 2.2 @17lbs (going e85 soon) - Accufab TB - Stiege ported lower intake - Full Billetflow idlers and snubber - SCT BA3000 MAF - Siemen Deka 60LB - 40a BAP w/wiring upgrade - Canton Road Race Pan & Windage Tray - Full Bassani Exhaust (mid-lengths, catted x-pipe, and cat back) - Racers Edge Tunning tune - JLT NextGen High Boost - LFP Dual pass heat exchanger - LFP Heat Exch Tank - Canton Coolant Tank - Invictus HCM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn I would totally understand IF you ignored due to death in the family sorry to hear about that. I will tell them to resend and go from there. Click here to enlarge

Thank you sir!
    No prob. Hopefully they can get thru to me this time. If not, we will make it happen on eway or another. I'll keep you posted. Would these be your other Cobra buddies?!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't personally know these guys but I know a couple of them are the same or more power then me Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't personally know these guys but I know a couple of them are the same or more power then me Click here to enlarge
    awesome. should be fun then. I wanna make sure that we get in touch with eachother to get them signed up

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Audi
    S4
    Audi
    S4
    Audi
    S4
    BMW
    135i
    BMW
    335i
    BMW
    335i
    BMW
    335i
    BMW
    335i
    BMW
    M3
    BMW
    M3
    BMW
    M3
    BMW
    M3
    BMW
    M5
    Chevy
    Camaro ZL1
    Chevy
    Cobalt SS
    Chevy
    Corvette Z06
    Chevy
    Corvette Z06
    Chevy
    Corvette Z06
    Dodge
    Viper
    Ferrari
    458 Italia
    Ferrari
    458 Italia
    Ferrari
    California
    Ferrari
    F430
    Ford
    Mustang 5.0
    Ford
    Mustang Cobra
    Lambo
    Gallardo
    Mercedes
    C63 AMG
    Mercedes
    C63 Black
    Mercedes
    CLK63 Black
    Mercedes
    E63 AMG
    Mercedes
    E63 AMG
    Nissan
    GTR
    Nissan
    GTR
    Nissan
    GTR
    Pontiac
    G8
    Porsche
    Carrera GT
    Porsche
    Turbo
    Shelby
    Cobra Kit
    Subaru
    STI
    Toyota
    Supra
    Toyota
    Supra
    Toyota
    Supra

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That list just keeps on getting better.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That list just keeps on getting better.
    Mhmm
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have been very happy with the variety. And I actually just got another payment after I posted this. Oh well, it'll go on the next list Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what happened to the omega motorsports page on facebook?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kkashanchi Click here to enlarge
    Explain?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's all functioning on my end. Even have people posting. What seems to be the issue?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FlyingGuy Click here to enlarge
    It's all functioning on my end. Even have people posting. What seems to be the issue?
    Ah it is coming up now, the page was not coming up when I searched for it. My friend who is also signed up searched for it and it didn't come up for him as well. Wasn't sure if the page was deleted or something like that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ah it is coming up now, the page was not coming up when I searched for it. My friend who is also signed up searched for it and it didn't come up for him as well. Wasn't sure if the page was deleted or something like that.
    Same thing happened to me earlier today. I had to go on my page and find it in my recently liked.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    FB has been having trouble with their friend/liked search feature ever since the last update a few weekes ago.I will search for good friends and my brother and they will not show up, hit the back button on your browser and then they will appear, its really $#@!ed up.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Same thing happened to me earlier today. I had to go on my page and find it in my recently liked.
    ahh good to know it's not only happening to me lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Does anyone have any additional hotel/inn recommendations for Bakersfield? I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys for dinner Friday night!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Porsche997.1 Click here to enlarge
    Does anyone have any additional hotel/inn recommendations for Bakersfield? I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys for dinner Friday night!
    Must be Ken! Tony here...
    there are plenty of hotels in convenient areas. I can email you. It was suggested to keep some of the lodging info off the forum, as some people have had vandalism and things stolen at other sorts of events etc. I can email you if you like.

And we will definitely see you Friday!

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast